Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Sore loser lost - worst excuse ever

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wont lie, I wouldn't mind owning a Supra.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Teching In

I'll race you in my 95 pontiac grand am 3.1 with a 50 shot. My other mods consist of missing body pieces to help with weight reduction. It traps at 119mph. And I live just blocks from you so lets meet up.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 126 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
As you wish.......
There we go..
Old 10-06-2009, 01:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I want one too. Too bad you have to put up with the nutswingers and fan bois on a whole new level.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Demon 383
I'll race!!!!! And I got all the bugs worked out now. Just took the car out with the top down this mornin' and yeah...all 900+ ponies sound present. Your in Cali right? Just let me know who, when and where.

And oh yeah, How much!

Till then.
Dude..it was a joke.

Originally Posted by big hammer
dont worry about stopsign and pony65--- they're just a couple of guys that even the mustang crew wont put up with.
Still all pissy that more fbod guys can't stand your ignorant bullshit than mine and Stop's and we have more respect in SRK than you? LOL. It's ok.....I'll UPS you a box of tissues and a box of chocolates to help you get over it.

(pssst....ever visit svtp.com?)
Old 10-06-2009, 01:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yep.......then I'd turn around and sell it.

I won't own one. Not my thing.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
I want one too. Too bad you have to put up with the nutswingers and fan bois on a whole new level.
No kidding. To this day a Supra is the fastest car I've ever been in. That car had WAAAAAAAAAAY too much lag (nothing until 6,000rpms) but when it hit.....holy sweet jesus I wont lie, I was scared. (passenger seat freaks me out)
Old 10-06-2009, 02:00 PM
11 Second Club

No kidding. To this day a Supra is the fastest car I've ever been in. That car had WAAAAAAAAAAY too much lag (nothing until 6,000rpms) but when it hit.....holy sweet jesus I wont lie, I was scared. (passenger seat freaks me out)
The supras I have seen (Texas, Orlando, California) spray the **** out of it until it hits their power band.

Funny watching them cruising around with two nitrous bottles who's primary purpose is to get the turbo spooled lol (usually singular... obviously not everyone switches to a single however).
Old 10-06-2009, 02:05 PM

i just traded my supra for a fuily built 6.0 ss camaro it has about 10k in it and it runs high 10 low 11 and i use 2 run 12.2 with cam and tune
Old 10-06-2009, 02:07 PM

hate 2 say it but ur story is bull ****.....
Old 10-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Gaunt
The supras I have seen (Texas, Orlando, California) spray the **** out of it until it hits their power band.

Funny watching them cruising around with two nitrous bottles who's primary purpose is to get the turbo spooled lol (usually singular... obviously not everyone switches to a single however).
Yea this guy had two little 5lb bottles to spool the turbo and a big bottle in the back for more power. He didn't use them this time. He ran some kind of race fuel he had to order. It was higher octane than C16. I think he called it "Import gas"...??? I have no idea. But from my *** dyno that day I'd guess the car was making around 900-1000rwhp. It was enough to blur my vision from acceleration alone. He ran Bogart 15" wheels with 325 MT DR's in the rear. After our 3rd gear pull the car filled up with tire smoke. After we got back I realized the smoke was from the car squatting so hard the fender was cutting into the MT's.

I know that he has taken down a turbo 07 GSXR 1000 and a Busa with nitrous. I actually drove the car once while he date logged in the passenger seat and there was nothing at all pleasant about driving that car.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i could do that lag effect too. ill go out and buy a 108mm turbo & a boost controller, push tons of boost, then wait for 2 hours until i come into power, which last all of 1 second until i need to POWWWWERSHHHHHHHHHIFTTT and start over again.

when my friend got his z28 dynoed there was a graph laying around. i looked at it, saw there was like 25 or so psi and a weird *** curve. i laughed and asked the guy if it was from a supra. he laughed and said howd you know? there was seriously no power until 5500 for those that have never seen on. this car didnt even hit 500 to the wheels, so i cant even imagine what a 700rwhp graph looks like.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel you on the passenger seat thing. If I am not in control...I get scared too lol. When I get a Supra (eventually), no gigantic laggy huge turbo for me. Aftermarket twins that will hopefully spool fast, and besides...500-600 hp or whatever is enough for me in that car. I wont be building it for track duties, so anymore than that is useless since it wont hook for ****.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:31 PM
11 Second Club

Yea this guy had two little 5lb bottles to spool the turbo and a big bottle in the back for more power. He didn't use them this time. He ran some kind of race fuel he had to order. It was higher octane than C16. I think he called it "Import gas"...??? I have no idea. But from my *** dyno that day I'd guess the car was making around 900-1000rwhp. It was enough to blur my vision from acceleration alone. He ran Bogart 15" wheels with 325 MT DR's in the rear. After our 3rd gear pull the car filled up with tire smoke. After we got back I realized the smoke was from the car squatting so hard the fender was cutting into the MT's.

I know that he has taken down a turbo 07 GSXR 1000 and a Busa with nitrous. I actually drove the car once while he date logged in the passenger seat and there was nothing at all pleasant about driving that car.
Damn, sounds like a properly built Supra

I would love to own one, but it would be one of the highway kings they usually end up turning into, not a track car. I've never been inside of a 1000 rwhp car, so I can only imagine the feeling... passenger seat is probably a pant soiler ~_~

And you said he did that run without nitrous? That would have been retarded if he did throw on the juice.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:40 PM
TECH Addict

Ride in a 1000rwhp blown big block stopsign. Then you can talk about being scared shitless.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Staging Lane

Despite their infamous title of "Dyno Queen" and hideous turbo lag a fully built Supra will pretty much **** on anything on the street!! That includes LSx's, Modular stangs, Pushrod V8's, Super, turbo, nitrous, Vipers, anything you care to name. They may not be much to talk about on a drag strip but God forbid you roll up next to a seriously built one on the street. Till this day I haven't seen anything else that pulls on the top-end like a 2JZ, and i've been racing heavily street & strip for 15 years now.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Gaunt
Damn, sounds like a properly built Supra

I would love to own one, but it would be one of the highway kings they usually end up turning into, not a track car. I've never been inside of a 1000 rwhp car, so I can only imagine the feeling... passenger seat is probably a pant soiler ~_~

And you said he did that run without nitrous? That would have been retarded if he did throw on the juice.
Yea it would have been crazy. I doubt I would have ridden in it had he been spraying. When I got in the car the first thing I did was buckle up and the second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth thing I did was tell him not to wreck with me in the car. This car was mainly a highway car but him having owned some mean Camaros and Mustangs he wouldn't turn down a race from a dig. He took it to the track a few times (no idea of the times, he would never say and ran NT all the time) and last I heard ended up grazing the wall. He bought the car the way it was from some guy in Texas I think. The way the car was done up I bet it was a $90K Supra.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Ride in a 1000rwhp blown big block stopsign. Then you can talk about being scared shitless.
lol I don't think I know anyone that owns a big block let alone a 1000rwhp one.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BLWNV10
Despite their infamous title of "Dyno Queen" and hideous turbo lag a fully built Supra will pretty much **** on anything on the street!! That includes LSx's, Modular stangs, Pushrod V8's, Super, turbo, nitrous, Vipers, anything you care to name. They may not be much to talk about on a drag strip but God forbid you roll up next to a seriously built one on the street. Till this day I haven't seen anything else that pulls on the top-end like a 2JZ, and i've been racing heavily street & strip for 15 years now.
A fully built big block will **** on the supra lol. Can't compare built cars to not so built cars.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
A fully built big block will **** on the supra lol. Can't compare built cars to not so built cars.
I am no fan of supra, and the owners have a rep of epic doucheness, but you can't deny that those motors are stout, and are quite fast.

My only thing?.....I'm not one for highway ***...errrr...roll racing as my 'primary' setup.

Quick Reply: Sore loser lost - worst excuse ever