Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First kill with the new car

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 12:15 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Now that's an introduction. Good kill and great choice stepping into an LS1. Just wait until you have a full heads/cam.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess there is some 4 door civic around here that makes 814 FWHP, the guy drives it on the street, Im not sure how true it is. but I guess its possible.

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
About sums it up! Up here though, most are just slow- few people mod there cars to make them noticeably faster up here compared to, say, well; the East Coast, California, Texas, Mid West, etc... lol

Funny thing is, the fastest street driven Honda I know of up here is a total sleeper: 640whp (has ALOT more available, thats just the number he likes for his setup) **** brown stock paint (sorry Genius, but you gotta admit thats the color!), stock rims (fronts are widened), not a single aftermarket tacked on item. With the exception of the wide front tires, its a totally stock looking near full weight sleeper Honda that pulls low 11's and is drop dead reliable. Never seen him run from a dig, but guys that have say he hooks better than most rwd cars with his boost indexed to each gear. His hp is mid 400's on pump gas, with meth on the way so he can have full power anytime.

Bastard totally repudiates everything I've always dogged on FWD imports for over the years! = reliability, streetability, traction, 60' times, umm reliability again, etc.

Did I mention its **** brown and totally stock looking?! ,shaking head> Oh yeah, its got a baby seat in the back, too- it completes the sleeper look. Hell, as far as I know he doesnt even have a kid...