Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed by 2v and 3v!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 02:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ponygt65
This thread has hit full retard IMO.

Look, regardless of 2V, 4V, LS, yadda yadda, if all anyone cared about was going quick, cheap and easy, they'd either A) have a foxbody or pinto with an FE/BBC, or B) hittin' up the hooker strip every night instead of having a steady GF.

My point? Not everyone is the same and enjoy the same things. Let it go.
Says the Mustang guy . Don't be jealous of us.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ke^in
What part don't I understand?

I am not sure this makes a lot of sense here. Are you trying to say what I said was proof wasn't actually proof?

No, but it talks about 1 GT making 330 at the wheels. Are you saying that said car couldn't keep up with a LS1? In another quote, I quoted a N/A 2v auto GT running mid 11s. I surely hope you aren't saying that that car couldn't keep up with a stock LS1. Unless there are stock Fbodies doing 11s I don't know about..

Again, these mods were making power that would exceed one. And in the car world, 3k isn't a lot of money. No one ever said the 2v was a better way to go if you are looking to make BIG POWER. Or that you could do it cheaper. I don't know why these points keep getting brought up.

Go to the moddedmustangs forums.

This guy's stats

2002 Mustang GT 4R70W
11.65@115.86 2V N/A

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...w02gtauto.html

He is running and testing these heads/cams out.

There is really no reason to be like this. It's silly.

Second time I actually posted this. :/
1. none of it, it seems

2. its proof you dont even know what your own claim was and then you change things up as if it were true

3. no one gives a *** that you can spend thousands to keep up with a stock car dumb ***

4. points get brought up to make a point... awh, never mind. you cant fix stupid or beat common sense into a rock

5. your right on one thing, no sense in being like that or talking to people like you period really. see above if your still confused
Old 12-18-2009, 03:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Juicy J
Says the Mustang guy . Don't be jealous of us.
smartass. you should know me better than that by now.

Originally Posted by gold98Z28
13. no one gives a *** that you can spend thousands to keep up with a stock car dumb ***
See my above post. I guess no one gives a **** about yours either since you have to spend $$ to keep up with a stock C6Z right.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:42 PM
TECH Regular

verbal masturbation snipped
I suggest you read this page. You broke about ever "what not to do in a conversation" on it.

http://www.vandruff.com/art_converse.html

This post of your added nothing, nor took away from anything that was being said.

Congrats.

When you learn how to properly communicate with people in an intelligent and thoughtful manner get back to me.

At 31 years of age, you should really know better.

This pretty much sums up my conversation with you.

I really don't care what your thoughts are on Mustangs. Really, it doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

Last edited by Ke^in; 12-18-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Juicy J
I thought Land of the Lost was pretty funny myself.
there was some funny parts. but for a ferrell movie it was sub standard IMO
Old 12-18-2009, 07:22 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ponygt65
See my above post. I guess no one gives a **** about yours either since you have to spend $$ to keep up with a stock C6Z right.
nope, no one should, thus the reason im not in here saying how great it is, that i only have to thousands to do so...

I suggest you read this page. You broke about ever "what not to do in a conversation" on it.

This post of your added nothing, nor took away from anything that was being said.

Congrats.

When you learn how to properly communicate with people in an intelligent and thoughtful manner get back to me.

At 31 years of age, you should really know better.

This pretty much sums up my conversation with you.

I really don't care what your thoughts are on Mustangs. Really, it doesn't amount to a hill of beans.
yep i really should know better. and do, thus the reason i felt no need to add any real info. it would not make sense to you. points 4-5 explain why it would be in vain. do you still not see the error in your agurment. do you really need me to spell it out for you. i really feel it to be a waist of my time as you still wont "get it"
Old 12-19-2009, 04:20 AM
TECH Regular

yep i really should know better. and do, thus the reason i felt no need to add any real info.
Real info? There was nothing "real" about your post. It was a silly, pretentious, chest pounding outburst.
it would not make sense to you.
Pretentiously condescending. I see you didn't read that page you were told to.
points 4-5 explain why it would be in vain. do you still not see the error in your agurment. do you really need me to spell it out for you. i really feel it to be a waist of my time as you still wont "get it"
More pretentiousness. Seriously bub, you are 31 and you are "debating" at a Jr. High level.

The old "I'd explain it to you, but you aren't smart enough to get it" is an old cop-out used by Inter-thugs like you that think it's a valid response, and makes you look in the know. For those of us that have a history of actually debating the proper way, know it's a cop-out for those that are talking out there ***.

Since you wont read the page I provided, I will post some for you.

The intent of detailing and naming these insidious tactics is so that the reader may AVOID USING THEM, to quickly recognize if someone else is using them, and for fun. There is much humor in the way people (consciously or unconsciously) conversationally cheat.

It is hoped that exposing these tactics will help muzzle the growing abuse in our conversational landscape. Give copies to both perpetrators and victims (only NOT for profit use).

The examples are overblown in an attempt to be both clear and funny. Use your imagination to think of how you (perish the thought) and others have used these techniques in the past.

They have been grouped by major category, with the best (worst!) saved for last.

First, we have the Ad Hominem Variants where you attack the person as a way to avoid truth, science, or logic which might otherwise prove you wrong. Next are the Sleight of Mind Fallacies, which act as "mental magic" to make sure the unwanted subject disappears. Then, we move on to Delay Tactics, which are subtle means to buy time when put on the spot. Then, the ever popular Question as Opportunity ploys, where any question can be deftly averted. Finally, we have the Cheap Shot Tactics and Irritants, which are basically "below the belt" punches.

What dishonest tactic are you using?

OVER YOUR HEAD:

"I'd like to respond to that, but taking into account your background, education, and intelligence, I am quite sure that you would not be able to understand."

Tsk tsk.

Now go away before I am forced to taunt you again.

Last edited by Ke^in; 12-19-2009 at 04:44 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:50 AM
TECH Resident

forced to taunt me. lol wow. your out there. not taunting me at all. it might mean something to degrade my debate skills if i were debating... you REALY dont "get it". no where did i debate anything. and thanks for co-signing what i already told you, that i didnt add any real info. good job. your catching on ever so very slowly. now if you could just figure out what outlandish claim you made, then changed to suit your agurment. this could be over. that was my only point. for you to see how silly you look making claims about what you were told, then think you proved other wise, with completely different guide lines. i dont know you well enough to make this ASSumption, because you have not shown that you truely are "smart". but the saying comes to mind... " you are the dummest smart person i know" like i said, i dont know you so i cant acurately make that ASSumption but that just what comes to mind reading your post. lol
Old 12-20-2009, 07:53 AM
TECH Regular

If one could look at your post as a visual, it would look a bit like above.

No, you aren't debating. You are just making baseless accusations and when asked to back them up, you make character assassinations. Why I am even wasting time replying to a troll like you is beyond me. Nothing you've said has taken away from anything I've said. Everything I've said has been backed up. It seems like you are the only person that is making a big deal about this. Seriously, seek help before someone ends up having to shoot you down from a water tower.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you had a man-crush on me. ~

Last edited by Ke^in; 12-20-2009 at 07:58 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

LOL.

I don't even know what to laugh at anymore.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:25 PM
TECH Resident

If one could look at your post as a visual, it would look a bit like above.

No, you aren't debating. You are just making baseless accusations and when asked to back them up, you make character assassinations. Why I am even wasting time replying to a troll like you is beyond me. Nothing you've said has taken away from anything I've said. Everything I've said has been backed up. It seems like you are the only person that is making a big deal about this. Seriously, seek help before someone ends up having to shoot you down from a water tower.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you had a man-crush on me. ~
what was I ask to back up? and further more, if i dont even make a claim, what could there possibly be to back up?? i never argured a specific point that you made was false, so how could i take away from something i dont even debate??? do you even know to what you reply???? i dont know what world you live in but i dont hang out on a water tower.

if you want me to have a crush on you, you are out of luck, i dont swing that way. but i guess i could let you look at my *** and **** as it slides in and out of your old lady if that would help to relieve what ever tension it is that you cant seem to satisfy

my whole point was your first outlandish claim that someone told you a God built 2v could not keep up with an ls1. let me help you out becuase your never gonna figure it out on your own. i was trying to let you, so you could learn from your mistakes. but you refuse to even try. at first, you said nothing about a STOCK ls1. then you post the quote, and it has NOTHING to do with a stock ls1. then you continue in every post there after to compare this God sent 2v to a STOCK ls1, and act as if you proved something. all you proved is you have no idea what kind of outlandish claim you started off on and then changed to suit your needs for the NON-debate... get it

now you can stop trying to make a fool of me for something i never did. like saying im making claims (i made none) and not backing up these non existant claims. maybe you can teach me how to back up a non existant claim tho. i will listen
Old 12-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

if you want me to have a crush on you, you are out of luck, i dont swing that way. but i guess i could let you look at my *** and **** as it slides in and out of your old lady if that would help to relieve what ever tension it is that you cant seem to satisfy

Post something like that again and you're gone.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:07 PM
11 Second Club

Here, I made a picture to commemorate this thread.

Old 12-21-2009, 05:01 AM
TECH Regular

what was I ask to back up?
Your baseless accusations about me.
and further more, if i dont even make a claim, what could there possibly be to back up??
You mean you didn't claim I was wrong and didn't know what I was talking about without backing up your assertions after I asked you multiple times to do so? Yes, yes you did.
i never argured a specific point that you made was false, so how could i take away from something i dont even debate???
You are right, you didn't do that. You just lumped everything I said into one big huge post and tried to project I didn't know what I was talking about. And every time you did it, I've asked you to back up your assertions. And every time you replied you'd say that I wasn't smart enough to understand. That's when I busted you with the conversational terrorism claim.
my whole point was your first outlandish claim that someone told you a God built 2v
For one, if your rant was just you'd not have to exaggerate.
could not keep up with an ls1.
And I proved to you with a quote no less that someone did say that.
let me help you out becuase your never gonna figure it out on your own
Go look up the word pretentious. You aren't in the know to help me. All you know is lame personal attacks without merit.
. i was trying to let you, so you could learn from your mistakes. but you refuse to even try.
More dishonest verbal masturbation. I asked you over and over again to "explain" your reasoning. Only for you to come back acting pretentiously condescending.
at first, you said nothing about a STOCK ls1.
Yes I did, pay attention.
then you post the quote, and it has NOTHING to do with a stock ls1.
Yes it did, pay attention. BTW you stating such a thing without proof is still you doing the same thing you did before.

As far as this next quote goes

my whole point was your first outlandish claim that someone told you a God built 2v could not keep up with an ls1. let me help you out becuase your never gonna figure it out on your own. i was trying to let you, so you could learn from your mistakes. but you refuse to even try. at first, you said nothing about a STOCK ls1. then you post the quote, and it has NOTHING to do with a stock ls1. then you continue in every post there after to compare this God sent 2v to a STOCK ls1, and act as if you proved something. all you proved is you have no idea what kind of outlandish claim you started off on and then changed to suit your needs for the NON-debate... get it
You are either A. Lying or B. need to pay attention a bit more. That's all I have to say.

You've again ADDED NOTHING to this thread but baseless accusations, pretentious chest pounding and all out verbal masturbation.

The whole "You just don't understand and will never" is a copout because you brought nothing to the plate.

No one else seems to have issues with what I said after posting proof. You seem to because you've made outlandish claims, and now you are all butt-hurt because I asked you to back them up. Something you have yet to do.

With the immature way you are acting, you'd have thought these heads beat you up when you were in grade-school or something.

If a psychologist would have looked over your posts, they would call what you are doing as "acting out" or a "self defense mechanism"

There is a reason no one is coming to your aid in this thread.

As far as your disgusting comments, I'll do you a favor and leave them out so you can go back and edit it out else you look 10x foolish than you already do. You saying what you did pretty much tells the forum what type of character you have. If you have any.

Originally Posted by unit213
Post something like that again and you're gone.
Nevermind, too late. It's already been re-quoted.

As far as what you said, not possible. My ol lady would w00p your 31 year old, all mouth ***.

<edit> From my wife's own mouth "I'd beat him like I would one of my kids" LAWL

But I got to hand it to you, you have quiet a disturbing imagination. Though it makes these silly posts of yours make a bit more sense.

Seek help.

Last edited by Ke^in; 12-21-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:40 AM
11 Second Club

here is the video proof of stock motor 3v in the 11's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX8-bPDk0t4
Old 12-21-2009, 06:49 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by chavez885
Agreed, I wasn't saying it CANT be done, GT defender is acting like its easy and can be done on stock shortblock.

I could see it happening with a good compression ratio 11.1 or higher and the extra displacement no doubt! That's a lot of cash and probably why the 2v guys like the blower route
Exactly no way possible on a stock shortblock, 281 cubic inch, I havent even seen 302's crack the 380 mark.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:56 AM
TECH Regular

Someone at the modular mustang forum got a completely stock 08 GT to run 13.37 in the 1/4. The guy is a douchebag, but I still believe it.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...-new-best.html
Old 12-21-2009, 07:14 AM
TECH Regular

BTW I have a magazine right here that has a dynos and such from a twisted wedge install, and a few basic boltons. They made over 330hp. That's over 100more HP than a stock 2v N/A car. While that isn't impressive with LS1 cars, I realize that, It's damn impressive compared to what was available to 2v owners before. A 330rwhp 2v GT will be able to hang with a stock, or slightly modded LS1. Can a LS1 get there cheaper? hell yes. Is the LS1 a better platform for garnering speed? Hell yes. It's still impressive compared to before. Said car wasn't the best said twisted wedge car can do either. It's just a INKLING as to what one can do.

Am I going to install these heads? Probably not at first. Getting a procharger soon.

Do I think my car is all that? Hell no. It will probably never be in the same range as a nicely modded fbody. Those cars are beasts.

I don't think me saying above makes me a "fanboy" or a Ford loyalist. I love all kinds of fast cars. I just happened to have gotten a great deal on this GT that had only 8k miles on it. the 02 WS6 TransAm is still my favorite pony car of that era. Actually, it's still my favorite car. the 03-04 Mach1 being a close second. I just couldn't justify the 18k+ price low mileage 2002 TransAms were going for. Not that i am saying they are overpriced, they aren't. I just couldn't afford one for simply just a DD toy. Having a wife and kids sometimes comes first

The TransAm is by far a better car than the 99-04 GTs. It should cost more. Sad that Pontiac is gone now. :/

I'm going into work in a few and scan in the article and PDF it so everyone can read the info.

I understand why such gains may not seem like a big deal to fbody owners who are used to seeing bigger gains per mod. But there is just no need to be dishonest and nasty like gold98 above got. It comes off as being overly defensive for no reason. Insecurity comes to mind. And there is absolutely no reason for a LS1 owner to be insecure about any 2v stang. No matter what it's got.

I didn't come to this forum to act cocky about my car, or act as if Mustangs are the end all be all. I came here cause I was told it was the best place to go for fbody and ls1 information. And I am a huge fan of the LSx cars. I hope to eventually own a decent vette one day.

<edit>

Here is the PDF of said article. Now remember, this isn't an optimum setup with these. This is the magazine showing what one can get without really trying with these. With these heads, and basic 2v bolt-ons the magazine got a 100hp N/A HP gain

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3541660/TwistedWedge.pdf

Last edited by Ke^in; 12-21-2009 at 08:45 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:52 AM
10 Second Club

Talk about bench racing. lol Does anyone have any track vids of a 2-valve GT with these heads? That will settle this whole debate.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:08 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 916 BREDWNR
Talk about bench racing. lol
Do you not think a 2v GT with over 330rwhp couldn't keep with a stock LS1? If so, I really don't know what to say.
Does anyone have any track vids of a 2-valve GT with these heads? That will settle this whole debate.
Not a video, but there is a guy in the moddedmustang forums that has these heads, is an auto, and is N/A and hits mid 11s at just 350rwhp and he is still working out the bugs, and making it all mesh right.

2002 Mustang GT 4R70W
11.65@115.86 2V N/A

Quick Reply: Killed by 2v and 3v!