Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs C5 vs Z06 vs POS Integra

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2003, 09:54 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Me vs C5 vs Z06 vs POS Integra

STORY PART:

Well, I FINALLY got some action today. While I was at work some poor old lady hit a young kid in a riced out integra (who was doing like 60mph through the parking lot, garbage exhaust blaring). Well, the kid got out and started yelling at the old lady (I was outside talking with some co-workers), so I walked over there and told him to settle down. He went back to his car and the cops came. He was sittin there reving his stupid little engine, so I went over to his car and told him to "turn that slow POS off." He said "I bet it's faster then you're car" I was like, if you'd like to see I'll wait around till the cops leave.
Well, when I pulled up next to him and gave him a nice rev, which proceeded to set his alarm off, he started to try and puss out ... telling me how the accident might have set his alignment off (he got hit in the right rear quarter panel, barely even any visual damage).

RACE PART:

Step one, destroy ricer:
We hop on the road (3 lanes each way, pretty empty considering it was early in the night) and pull up to the first light. The light turns green and I hear him reving like crazy then dropping the clutch and taking off (dumbass). I slowly roll out until I get to about 10mph then go 1/2 throttle through the rest of 1st (winter roads suck), spin into 2nd then go WOT. By this time he's a few cars back ... spin into 3rd, and look back and he's wayyyy back. He refuses to pull back up next to me after the race.

Step 2, beat on a modded C5:
I turn and look ahead of me and there is a beautiful blue C5 corvette with corsa exhaust, chrome Z06 rims and a somewhat young guy riding (very rare around here). We pull up at the next light and he revs a few times at me. Light turns green and we go ... lots of spinning between both of us all the way till we shift into second, where I have about a car and a half on him. As I shift into third he is about 2-3 cars back, and I shut down right before I would have had to shift into 4th and he was about 3-4 cars back.
We pull over into a parking lot and I ask him what he's got and he says some bolt-ons and a small cam, and the car was an 01. We bullshit for a few minutes then go our seperate ways.

Step 3 stock Z06:
About 5 minutes later I see another Black vette pull onto my road ... as I get closer I see it is a Z06 (wohooo). Guy rolls down his window and tells me I have a sharp car, I return the compliment and ask him what year, he says it's an 03. I asked him if he wanted to run and he says sure, but let's go from a roll since the roads suck, I agreed.
He drops it down to around 20mph or so and honks. We both hit it almost identically and both spin (my window was still open, doh! coollldddddd). I hit third and he is right around my right front quarter panel, by 4th he had lost alittle ground, maybe at the back of my door or so, and he shut it down in the middle of 4th. He drove by and gave me the thumbs up and I gave him a nod.

I think someone was attempting to make up for the last few months of NO races by giving me a few good ones tonight.

FOOTNOTES:

1. Beat ******* driving riced out Integra by a few football fields.
2. Beat a sharp 01 C5 vette by 3-4 cars.
3. Barely edged out a hot 03 Z06 by a half car or so from a roll.
4. Screw you for not reading my story, I read all your boring *** stories! haha

Last edited by xphantomws6x; 12-22-2003 at 10:03 PM.
Old 12-22-2003, 10:11 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice runs, sound like u are having some fun. Kicking *** and takeing names.
Old 12-22-2003, 11:46 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
Well, when I pulled up next to him and gave him a nice rev, which proceeded to set his alarm off, he started to try and puss out ...
best part of story.

good kills btw.
Old 12-23-2003, 12:12 AM
TECH Resident

Nice runs Phantom!!
Old 12-23-2003, 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

way to go man. 3 kills in about 5 min. apart. awesome...
Old 12-23-2003, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by deznuttzz28
way to go man. 3 kills in about 5 min. apart. awesome...
Yeah I know .... unfortunately it was after a 2 or 3 month period which I had a max of one or two decent races. I wish I lived in an area where I got races like this all the time (especially the ones with the vettes, those are always fun to race).

I'm glad I had my bottle sitting in my room too, I definately would've been tempted to use it when I saw that Z06 badge on the side of the black vet ... that turned out to be an awesome race though.
Old 12-23-2003, 02:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah I know .... unfortunately it was after a 2 or 3 month period which I had a max of one or two decent races. I wish I lived in an area where I got races like this all the time (especially the ones with the vettes, those are always fun to race).

I'm glad I had my bottle sitting in my room too, I definately would've been tempted to use it when I saw that Z06 badge on the side of the black vet ... that turned out to be an awesome race though.
Damn, beating a Z06 off the bottle... stay away from my car man, I'm trying to keep my undefeated record in place You still meeting up at E-Town with everyone? I've got like 5 or 6 of my friends coming and this kid with a Single turbo Dodge Stealth that wants to race me, he's got an 11.6 second timeslip under his belt, it'd be nice to have an F-Body there that could take him, cause I doubt I'm there yet.
Old 12-23-2003, 07:21 AM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by Super Mario
stay away from my car man, I'm trying to keep my undefeated record in place
Yeah me too. I have a distinguished list:
Acura TSX
Cavalier
Excursion
93 Cobra
Dodge Dakota
BMW 325

The list is short but very impressive.

Attempted races that they wouldn't race me.

C5 Vette
Crustang with about a 12" cowl hood
Lightining
Old 12-23-2003, 08:45 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

4. Screw you for not reading my story, I read all your boring *** stories! haha

This was my favorite line.
Nice runs phantom. Woulda liked to see the zo6 outcome on the bottle (to know what the guy's reaction woulda been like).
But, close races are the best.
Old 12-23-2003, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
This was my favorite line.
Nice runs phantom. Woulda liked to see the zo6 outcome on the bottle (to know what the guy's reaction woulda been like).
But, close races are the best.
Yeah close races are always the good ones. The race with the acura I was driving more like I would normally drive, then just went WOT ... I knew it wasn't goin to be much of a race, so I figured I would let him think he had a shot for the first second or two.

Z06's are hot cars, that's all I can say.
Old 12-23-2003, 10:55 AM
STF Veteran

Nice kills, Phantom!

I wonder what SShark would have done to that guy for mouthing off at the old lady, hmmmm?

Z06
Old 12-23-2003, 11:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kills phantom.

Wes
Old 12-23-2003, 12:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

if that crustang had a 12" cowl hood with a primered paint combo, im sure he is pretty fast. the uglier the mustang, the faster it goes. Nice kills man. especially the Z06. how did the modded vette take the loss?
Old 12-23-2003, 01:52 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by BigBronco
if that crustang had a 12" cowl hood with a primered paint combo, im sure he is pretty fast. the uglier the mustang, the faster it goes.
Actually it was all one color(red). He must have been slow
Old 12-23-2003, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by 02PHOENIX
Nice kills, Phantom!

I wonder what SShark would have done to that guy for mouthing off at the old lady, hmmmm?

Z06
Ah he was just being a *****, wasn't a big deal.

Originally Posted by BigBronco
.... how did the modded vette take the loss?
He got out of the car and asked me to pop my hood since he thought I sprayed him. When I showed him my bottle line laying in the back of my car unhooked with no bottle, he was like "cool."
Old 12-25-2003, 11:33 PM
TECH Resident

Most excellent kills, Phantom. I know I should know, but what are your mods?....H/C???
Old 12-26-2003, 11:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Phantom I thought you said the bottle was back in your room??? Now you showed it to him unhooked in the car??

Have you been hanging around Bullitt??
Old 12-26-2003, 11:35 AM
STF Veteran

ok phantom thats it, this is just because of that smart *** remark of # 4 in your foot notes....this is so much ...muhahahahahaha later sucker hehe
Old 12-26-2003, 04:57 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by 93LS1RX7
Phantom I thought you said the bottle was back in your room??? Now you showed it to him unhooked in the car??

He showed him the bottle LINE in the back of his car with no bottle.
You had me thinking I read wrong, too.
Old 12-26-2003, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by 93LS1RX7

Nope, you just can't read.

Originally Posted by Phantom
When I showed him my bottle line laying in the back of my car unhooked with no bottle, he was like "cool."

Quick Reply: Me vs C5 vs Z06 vs POS Integra