Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

The Bike Killer

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 01:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Bike Killer

for all of those that dont know him he goes by the almighty...............SixShooterCam.

can we please for the love of god ban him from posting in this section ever again? i just read a few of his "kill" stories and felt like assassinating myself. the bike "kill" put me over the edge reading it. you "raced" a bike aka he didnt want to fight you to try and get into the merge lane for fear of being taken out by a 3500+ lb car driven by a jackass. you are officially the new 1 Craz28. hope you enjoy your time ruling that throne.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Good kill!
Old 02-02-2010, 01:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by daves94formula
for all of those that dont know him he goes by the almighty...............SixShooterCam.

can we please for the love of god ban him from posting in this section ever again? i just read a few of his "kill" stories and felt like assassinating myself. the bike "kill" put me over the edge reading it. you "raced" a bike aka he didnt want to fight you to try and get into the merge lane for fear of being taken out by a 3500+ lb car driven by a jackass. you are officially the new 1 Craz28. hope you enjoy your time ruling that throne.
Lol, I love you Dave. This is Dave everybody. I **** him the hell off too
Old 02-02-2010, 01:30 AM
On The Tree

that you do marc. your the iowa version of 1 Craz28
Old 02-02-2010, 01:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

At least I didn't create a Hot Air Intake
Old 02-02-2010, 01:37 AM
On The Tree

lol this is true. but left to your own devices you would have spent thousands on a car that would be in the 12's for the rest of its life.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Launching!

is your life that boring that you had to make a whole new thread about ME? you couldnt post it in that already existing thread? wow what a waste of bandwidth/server space.

I think they should ban you for creating a thread not based on a kill or street racing story. here ill help you out a bit...

9. The 'Street Racing & Kill Stories' section is available for you to post your
street racing kills only. All other posts are subject to being locked (i.e. "I
killed a deer with my car.")
10. Bashing and/or personal attacks on members will not be tolerated.
Source: https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ease-read.html
Old 02-02-2010, 01:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol this is true. but left to your own devices you would have spent thousands on a car that would be in the 12's for the rest of its life.
Hey now, it would be in the 11's or 10's still when it was done without you! It would have just been a **** load more arduous and about $10,000 worth of labor more

I'll give you credit though, you help me out so much. Plus, who else would I talk **** to if you weren't here now that Mike is gone? Jack is just too retarded to even comprehend jokes about him
Old 02-02-2010, 01:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SixShooterCam
is your life that boring that you had to make a whole new thread about ME? you couldnt post it in that already existing thread? wow what a waste of bandwidth/server space.

I think they should ban you for creating a thread not based on a kill or street racing story. here ill help you out a bit...

Source: https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ease-read.html
well after reading every bashing comment made to you on every single one of your posts, and yet you still keep the same crap going. yeah i did think you deserved your very own thread. idk what the hell your LT1 is on but can you share? my solid roller 396 barely stayed with a 08 750 gsxr on the highway from 60-140. and he was a shitty rider. so please tell me the secret formula to beat everything that pulls up by my door and ill never post about you again.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:50 AM
Launching!

well after reading every bashing comment made to you on every single one of your posts, and yet you still keep the same crap going. yeah i did think you deserved your very own thread. idk what the hell your LT1 is on but can you share? my solid roller 396 barely stayed with a 08 750 gsxr on the highway from 60-140. and he was a shitty rider. so please tell me the secret formula to beat everything that pulls up by my door and ill never post about you again.
I dunno dude but I hit the gas and so did he (throttle to be politically correct) and it just happened that way ive been beat by a bike before on that day for that specific rider it was that that happened... I wouldnt bullshit you guys and if I did dont you think it be something more worthy or "faster"

All I know is making a thread about me wasnt the way to go you could have simply put it in that thread instead of stirring more **** up. But you got what you wanted, you got the attention and you were heard loud and clear. Enjoy it, hope it helps you sleep better at night
Old 02-02-2010, 01:56 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like Cheese.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:57 AM
On The Tree

if your going to post about things you have killed have people to back you up or video to prove it. and what does hitting the throttle at the same time have to do with anything? dont people do that when they leave stoplights when they turn green he obviously wasnt racing you because there is no way on this planet that you could beat him in a legit race, unless he was so fucked up on something that he shouldn't even be on a bike in the first place.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:00 AM
TECH Regular

if your going to post about things you have killed have people to back you up or video to prove it. and what does hitting the throttle at the same time have to do with anything? dont people do that when they leave stoplights when they turn green he obviously wasnt racing you because there is no way on this planet that you could beat him in a legit race, unless he was so fucked up on something that he shouldn't even be on a bike in the first place.
Breath man.... there are STORY TELLERS everywhere. You get rid of 1 and 2 more will pop up in his/her place.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:03 AM
On The Tree

people like him is why i miss being in iraq. i was almost never on tech so i didnt have to read anyones bullshit stories.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:05 AM
TECH Regular

I understand, its like that Craz28 guy. he is about to get banned on the LTX site from what I read (if its the same guy)
Old 02-02-2010, 02:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

people like him is why i miss being in iraq. i was almost never on tech so i didnt have to read anyones bullshit stories.
You don't have to read them now. The log out button will save you from reading anything you don't want to. You could also just not click on the thread.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:07 AM
TECH Regular

I remember a guy posting on that site that the local PD told him he couldnt have his camper parked where he did, so he told the cop to move it himself and according to him the cop hooked up his crown vic to it, and "proceeded to blow out the rear shocks"... cmon.....

Like I said man..... STORY TELLERS are EVERYWHERE.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i dont think there is one 100% truthful street racing thread on this site lol, you know everyone gets caught up in the moment and a 1/2 car win turns into 2 cars and pulling hard. If your not happy reading or call BS, stop reading and look elsewhere.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:17 AM
TECH Regular

Me... I find it amusing.... ESPECIALLY when I call "BS". However calling it, sometimes is not enough, and you want to get your "BS KILL".
Old 02-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Launching!

ok I may not know everything there is to know in this world but I know what full throttle and WOT sounds like in a bike, car, truck or even a boat. I am not delusional and could it possibly be that he had no idea how to ride a bike except to stay upright on it?

You dont have to be on here... like I said is your life that boring that you had to create a "bash" thread? and im leaning towards yes because when you were in Iraq (assuming you were in the military) you were either not bored or never had computer access there. I respect what you did for your services for our country but dont come to me bashing me on the net when you are no different than anyone else who "bashed" in that thread. You could have done it there like everyone else

Originally Posted by popo8
I remember a guy posting on that site that the local PD told him he couldnt have his camper parked where he did, so he told the cop to move it himself and according to him the cop hooked up his crown vic to it, and "proceeded to blow out the rear shocks"... cmon.....

Like I said man..... STORY TELLERS are EVERYWHERE.
that is a bit extreme if you ask me, I am not that bad and I dont have extreme crazy stories like that.