Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

08 cobalt ss vs 99 camaro ss

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Every single race in that video was from 35-40mph aside from the dig run, and the last run. Sorry about your denial. Again, me AND Josh were there, YOU WERE NOT.

Thanks!
Old 04-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Every single race in that video was from 35-40mph aside from the dig run, and the last run. Sorry about your denial. Again, me AND Josh were there, YOU WERE NOT.

Thanks!
The day before I was behind both cars , and it was a very close race .
The coalt also had a extra passanger.

I was the camera car so I know for a fact both of these runs were done from a ~50 mph roll.

enjoy the video,

08 cobalt SS vs 99 camaro SS
Old 04-25-2010, 01:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by maxspeed96ct
The day before I was behind both cars , and it was a very close race .
The coalt also had a extra passanger.

I was the camera car so I know for a fact both of these runs were done from a ~50 mph roll.

enjoy the video,

08 cobalt SS vs 99 camaro SS
Please stop talking. You've already stated that you don't own an SS/TC and you sound really dumb by trying to state that the Cobalt HAD to have been in 1st gear from a 40mph roll, based on the camera moving... Unless this Cobalt has a 7500 rpm raised rev limiter, it ain't happening. Besides, if it were the case, the Cobalt would fall on its face and then lose REALLY bad as the car, being a GMS1, is already falling off the map in terms of power band after 5500 rpms. With Juice driving, you can hear the LSx WAY up in the rev range and then shift immediately. The race after that, both vehicles were in 1st from what was already stated? And no, 1st in a SS/TC is not terrible when tuned properly but with GMS1 or stock, the boost/torque is limited to 50-55%

How do I know this? Take a look at my sig. 40mph roll in a bolt on M6 LSx car is AWESOME in 1st gear, pending the driver mod. It's even better in a cammed/HC car 2nd at 40 puts the LSx way too low in the revs, giving the Cobalt a huge advantage as a 40mph roll for an SS/TC is perfect for 2nd, as was already stated. Also, with Juice driving the car, you get to actually see what SHOULD happen being that the driver mod was apples to apples in regards to the Cobalt owner (Jumpy McJumperson )

Even with the video you posted, you showed us that the driver of the LSx is a bit sleepy on the roll and Jumpy is.. well, jumpy So that just further validates that with Juice driving the LSx and jumpy still jumping, it shows which car is superior in terms of power/speed. This can obviously change for both rides as mods are added...

Here's a video of a bolt on LSx vs a full bolt on SS/TC, starting from 40. Both cars are in 2nd and as you can see, initially it's an advantage for the SS/TC. After the LSx gets chuggin it's all over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgx5sMu-bcI

Here's a video, again a 40 roll... HP tuned (leaps and bounds ahead of a GMS1 tune ) SS/TC vs a catback (flowmaster at that...) only Ws6. Both cars have passengers and once the LSx gets chuggin..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdO0Z...eature=channel

Last edited by lilbuddy1587; 04-25-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilbuddy1587
Please stop talking. You've already stated that you don't own an SS/TC and you sound really dumb by trying to state that the Cobalt HAD to have been in 1st gear from a 40mph roll, based on the camera moving... Unless this Cobalt has a 7500 rpm raised rev limiter, it ain't happening. Besides, if it were the case, the Cobalt would fall on its face and then lose REALLY bad as the car, being a GMS1, is already falling off the map in terms of power band after 5500 rpms.

How do I know this? Take a look at my sig. 40mph roll in a bolt on M6 LSx car is AWESOME in 1st gear, pending the driver mod. It's even better in a cammed/HC car 40mph roll for an SS/TC is perfect for 2nd, as was already stated. Also, with Juice driving the car, you get to actually see what SHOULD happen being that the driver mod was apples to apples in regards to the Cobalt owner (Jumpy McJumperson )

Even with the video you posted, you showed us that the driver of the LSx is a bit sleepy on the roll and Jumpy is.. well, jumpy So that just further validates that with Juice driving the LSx and jumpy still jumping, it shows which car is superior in terms of power/speed.
Thanks! This has all been said a dozen times now, but it doesn't hurt to hear it again lol
Old 04-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Banned

Please stop talking. You've already stated that you don't own an SS/TC and you sound really dumb by trying to state that the Cobalt HAD to have been in 1st gear from a 40mph roll, based on the camera moving... Unless this Cobalt has a 7500 rpm raised rev limiter, it ain't happening. Besides, if it were the case, the Cobalt would fall on its face and then lose REALLY bad as the car, being a GMS1, is already falling off the map in terms of power band after 5500 rpms.

How do I know this? Take a look at my sig. 40mph roll in a bolt on M6 LSx car is AWESOME in 1st gear, pending the driver mod. It's even better in a cammed/HC car 40mph roll for an SS/TC is perfect for 2nd, as was already stated. Also, with Juice driving the car, you get to actually see what SHOULD happen being that the driver mod was apples to apples in regards to the Cobalt owner (Jumpy McJumperson )

Even with the video you posted, you showed us that the driver of the LSx is a bit sleepy on the roll and Jumpy is.. well, jumpy So that just further validates that with Juice driving the LSx and jumpy still jumping, it shows which car is superior in terms of power/speed.
Stop riding juices dick. Its making me sick

How does it sound dumb? whats dumb is juice making nothing but excuses everytime he races. The kid is just a erigant sacastic fagget in my book.

Im not stating that the cobalt had to be in first gear from the 40mph , Im stating the last 2 races didnt take place at 40mph. My buddie was driving I know the play by play of every race the camera moving is just all I can show you..

Im not sure why your so upset, I stated the cobalt jumped in the second post of this thread, I thought it was funny .

EDIT: in the video you just added against the z28 the cobalt has a respectable death just like the first three races in this video. Not 5-6 cars like the last two races in this threads video that nicks bragging about.

Last edited by maxspeed96ct; 04-25-2010 at 01:25 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Teching In

S
How does it sound dumb? whats dumb is juice making nothing but excuses everytime he races. The kid is just a erigant sacastic fagget in my book.
*Arrogant, Sarcastic, *******
Old 04-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Banned

*Arrogant, Sarcastic, *******
Glad you knew what I ment. Must not be the first time your heard it then.

If I break your jaw you wont be able to talk let alone spell
Old 04-25-2010, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Glad you knew what I ment. Must not be the first time your heard it then.

If I break your jaw you wont be able to talk let alone spell
If you're angry enough to break my jaw then I've already won.

Old 04-25-2010, 01:27 PM
TECH Resident

Hey Dave, that sounds like a threat.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sujomatt
Hey Dave, that sounds like a threat.
* If *

take it how you want to
Old 04-25-2010, 01:30 PM
TECH Resident

Old 04-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Banned

If you're angry enough to break my jaw then I've already won.
All you 've proved is I cant spell when posting in the street racing section, OMG

other then that , your still a cry baby ******< spelled correctly just for you.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Stop riding juices dick. Its making me sick

Im not stating that the cobalt had to be in first gear from the 40mph , Im stating the last 2 races didnt take place at 40mph. My buddie was driving I know the play by play of every race the camera moving is just all I can show you..

Im not sure why your so upset, I stated the cobalt jumped in the second post of this thread, I thought it was funny .

EDIT: in the video you just added against the z28 the cobalt has a respectable death just like the first three races in this video. Not 5-6 cars like the last two races in this threads video that nicks bragging about.
Haha, no dick riding. Just helping all of the other pour souls that have to listen to your dribble.

Speaking of which, why must you bring homosexual insults into the mix? Have nothing more to offer to the argument other than insults and lame threats? Well, in the case, I can play too!!!

The only jaw you will be breaking is your own... after your boyfriend is done face ******* you...

Edit - The 5-6 cars was due to the LSx actually being in its power band like it should have been. My point of posting those other two videos was to show that a 40 roll in 2nd for the LSx is a huge disadvantage and that its an advantage to the cobalt.

Thanks for playing, buddy! I await more of your homosexual rhetoric and TERRIBLE spelling/grammar...

Last edited by lilbuddy1587; 04-25-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:34 PM
Teching In

All you 've proved is I cant spell when posting in the street racing section, OMG

other then that , your still a cry baby ******< spelled correctly just for you.
I already proved everything I've claimed. With first hand witness testimony and plausible video evidence.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Banned

The only jaw you will be breaking is your own... after your boyfriend is done face ******* you...
come on man you gotta come up with something better that , sounds like something from a 3rd grader. try agian buddie

Sorry for using the word ******, I didnt know it would upset you.
Now it makes sense why your riding juices dick so bad.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Teching In

come on man you gotta come up with something better that , sounds like something from a 3rd grader. try agian buddie

Sorry for using the word ******, I didnt know it would upset you.
Now it makes sense why your riding juices dick so bad.
Can you please stop with the gay jokes? We're talking about cars.Thanks.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Resident

How bout u stop, and a moderator step in and lock this thread.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:39 PM
Banned

I already proved everything I've claimed. With first hand witness testimony and plausible video evidence.
yeah you tired, you even got your gto buddie to ride your dick.

But my video shows a 50 roll, and in the original video you know the coblat was in first gear at 2.15 . Your just to embarrassed to admit it now cause youve spent the first 3 pages talking about it
Old 04-25-2010, 01:46 PM
Teching In

yeah you tired, you even got your gto buddie to ride your dick.

But my video shows a 50 roll, and in the original video you know the coblat was in first gear at 2.15 . Your just to embarrassed to admit it now cause youve spent the first 3 pages talking about it
No one is "dick riding", we're talking about cars. And not one person in this entire thread has agreed with you.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Banned

No one is "dick riding", we're talking about cars. And not one person in this entire thread has agreed with you.
Of course, Im on a LS1 forum backing up a turbo cobalt, lol

I dont expect anyone who agrees with me to write anything.
And the people that are writing are your buddies so of course they are gona back you up.

Personaly I just like bashing you, could care less about the cars at this point .

Last edited by maxspeed96ct; 04-25-2010 at 01:56 PM.

Quick Reply: 08 cobalt ss vs 99 camaro ss