Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Supra V.s Me From A Roll!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2004, 10:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know the guy with the supra and he is a good friend of mine. I have drove it too and the boost has not been fucked with, he is really into keeping everything stock on the car. BTW you are a cocky bitch who runs his mouth. All I know is that i would smoke ur ***, and that gtech-pro doesn't mean ****. Just stop talkin becasue u are digging yourself a deeper hole that you cannot get out of!
Old 01-10-2004, 12:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by git_sum
Yeah 5.0s are pretty fast, way better than 95gt's, and i wasn't sayin the kid couldn't drive, but a 12.5 is bad with a 100 shot of nos. I can't drive a stick for **** but with just a week of practice i think i could do better than not, not raggin on the guy or nothin but it should be better. And i've only raced on import which was a supercharged prelude, with a lot of ohter ****, not a bad car at all if you ask me.
GOSH DARNIT! (EDITED BY UNIT) I hate being the same age as you stupid ****** f 2 fast 2 furioius children. IT IS RIDICULOUS the way you think. First of all you are a moron, and i am sure your mentalitly makes you think that the nitrous used in a dentist office is the same used in your car. if you do, you are wrong. In one week of driving a stick, i know for a fact you will not outdrive the guy who has know owned the car for a year now. Whoopty ****** doo, you outran some rice and a OMG a ****** supercharged Prelude!! i could take 4 spark plugs out of my mustang and still beat that ****** cars ***. my bronco on spray would still give that car a run for its money. As the guy who has the ls1 on spray, of course he should be faster than a 12.5 at the track, but when was the last time he has gone. im sure and i will put my money down, that he will out run that time when he goes to the track next.

Please take your ricer *** out of your ****** wannabe domestic driving ***, sell your car and buy that ******* supercharged prelude. im sure you will have more fun living your fast and furious dream. in the mean time, go sit on your A4 shifter and spin you asshat!

Last edited by unit213; 01-10-2004 at 05:24 PM.
Old 01-10-2004, 12:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey big bronco is it true that all texans are either steer or queer, cause your definitly a ****** queer. So you can take both of your fords and shove them up your big bored out ***. **** YOU
Old 01-10-2004, 01:46 PM
12 Second Club

Wow, your tough.
Old 01-10-2004, 03:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Im glad you can remember **** from a great movie called "Full Metal Jacket". Well you can talk to my girlfriend or you could ask your mom, but she would have a hard time remembering cause of how hard i donkey punched her ***. I would love to see you drive your gay **** down here to the great state of texas. I will personally outrun you in my stang, beat the hell out of you. then rip the axle out of from your car!

i also like this quote from your genius ***!! take a look!
Originally Posted by Git_Sum
Yeah 5.0s are pretty fast, way better than 95gt's,
A 95gt has a 5.0 in it you worthless ****!!
Old 01-10-2004, 04:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigBronco[b
][/b]EDITED. I hate being the same age as you stupid ****** f 2 fast 2 furioius children. IT IS RIDICULOUS the way you think. First of all you are a moron, and i am sure your mentalitly makes you think that the nitrous used in a dentist office is the same used in your car. if you do, you are wrong. In one week of driving a stick, i know for a fact you will not outdrive the guy who has know owned the car for a year now. Whoopty ****** doo, you outran some rice and a OMG a ****** supercharged Prelude!! i could take 4 spark plugs out of my mustang and still beat that ****** cars ***. my bronco on spray would still give that car a run for its money. As the guy who has the ls1 on spray, of course he should be faster than a 12.5 at the track, but when was the last time he has gone. im sure and i will put my money down, that he will out run that time when he goes to the track next.

Please take your ricer *** out of your ****** wannabe domestic driving ***, sell your car and buy that ******* supercharged prelude. im sure you will have more fun living your fast and furious dream. in the mean time, go sit on your A4 shifter and spin you asshat!
one week of driving a stick and i probably wouldn't be able to outdrive the guy with the WS6. I admit that, as a matter of fact i'm not very good with manuals because i havn't had much practice with them. And you can put down that prelude i raced as much as you want but you have to give those guys a thumbs up they take engines that are not even half the sizes as ours and can still turn over times that are just as impressive. Thats just somethin ot think about. And i forgot about the fact that the 95gt's had 5.0s but either way they still wern't as fast as the fox bodies because they weighed more, which i'm sure you'll agree with me upon, so until then have a nice day.

Last edited by unit213; 01-10-2004 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-10-2004, 04:51 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah 5.0s are pretty fast, way better than 95gt's
A 95 GT had a 5.0 in it, you clown.

and i wasn't sayin the kid couldn't drive, but a 12.5 is bad with a 100 shot of nos.
First off, it is NITROUS ... NOS is a brand name, generally associated with nitrous by people who know nothing, but saw it used in F&TF.
Next, how would you know what is good and bad when it comes to nitrous ... have you sprayed a car before? Do you know the dozens of variables involved with a normal drag race, let alone one involving juice? Obviously not since you don't have nitrous in your car, and you record your times using a G-Tech.
As the post in the nitrous section states, he had a low bottle pressure, which would account for the reason he only lost what he did.

I can't drive a stick for **** but with just a week of practice i think i could do better than not, not raggin on the guy or nothin but it should be better.
You can't drive for ****, but you are telling someone else that he can't drive? Dude, you drive an AUTOMATIC ... it requires no skill whatsoever, push the gas and go.

And i've only raced on import which was a supercharged prelude, with a lot of ohter ****, not a bad car at all if you ask me.
As I said before, you belong in civic ... or prelude, both pieces of **** ("not a bad car at all if you ask me" ... you ******)

Get off the board, we don't care for ricers here, regardless of what type of car they drive.
Old 01-10-2004, 04:53 PM

Hey big bronco is it true that all texans are either steer or queer, cause your definitly a ****** queer....
Uhh, you live in Kentucky ... how can you POSSIBLY insult ANYONE from ANY other state in the U.S.?

Old 01-10-2004, 05:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Another by phantom and bronco
Old 01-10-2004, 05:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

unless you live in Kentucky or DELEWARE, i mean, what the hell is in Deleware??? then you can not say much. Hell Colonel sanders of KFC is the only thing that might have been good in the state. if there is something else, please tell me.
Old 01-10-2004, 05:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mike 01WS6
Unit, it is only a viper....I don't expect anyone to be impressed. Many people around here in Michigan have them as well, making them fairly commonplace.

But I will have to swing by your neck of the woods once the car is done this summer.....hint: you're gonna need more than 900rwhp to beat it. A few friendly roll on's would be some fun! Ahh the power of forced induction is sweet....as u well know.
I seriously doubt you'll even get it back at all if your letting Hennessey do your tuning I seriously hope you didn't turn your car over to "The Crook"
Old 01-10-2004, 05:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

well Hennessey is back, cause in i think the Motor Trend of Two months back, or last month had a new hennessey viper in it. I would rather prefer RSI or TNT here in houston. two very good shops!
Old 01-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike 01WS6

Unit, it is only a viper....I don't expect anyone to be impressed. Many people around here in Michigan have them as well, making them fairly commonplace.
Cool. I run you as it sits or when it's modded. I'm sure you understand that racing is about more than rwhp. I'd love to see you try to hook 900+rwhp on the street. Racing is from a dig, not from a roll.

Edit: And we're racing for pinks! How does that sound? I can't believe guys used to say that.
Old 01-10-2004, 05:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
A 95 GT had a 5.0 in it, you clown.

First off, it is NITROUS ... NOS is a brand name, generally associated with nitrous by people who know nothing, but saw it used in F&TF.
Next, how would you know what is good and bad when it comes to nitrous ... have you sprayed a car before? Do you know the dozens of variables involved with a normal drag race, let alone one involving juice? Obviously not since you don't have nitrous in your car, and you record your times using a G-Tech.
As the post in the nitrous section states, he had a low bottle pressure, which would account for the reason he only lost what he did.

You can't drive for ****, but you are telling someone else that he can't drive? Dude, you drive an AUTOMATIC ... it requires no skill whatsoever, push the gas and go.

As I said before, you belong in civic ... or prelude, both pieces of **** ("not a bad car at all if you ask me" ... you ******)

Get off the board, we don't care for ricers here, regardless of what type of car they drive.
Me a ******, **** you, i could get more ***** than you ever could. And you can rag on a rice burner all you want but the fact that they're engines are a lot smaller than ours and they can still hand with us if not beat us when modded. You have to show them some respect just for that simple fact of being way out gunned. And i know NOS is a brand name just like NX, TNT, Edelbrock....should i go on. It's jsut a hell of a lot quicker to type NOS than nitrous oxide. Oh and i odn't care if your bottle pressure was low or what the **** ever, why odn't you check your **** before you do run, you kinda slow or just ****** stupid. The 12.5 was your own damn fault. Oh and do you think you can shift faster than a automatic, you that ****** good? Apparently not when your is only runnin a 12.5 with all that ****. Most people runnin lots of hp usually prefer autos or 4 speeds at the most because shifting slows you down. I believe most people use 2speed powerglides, which is very similar to an auto. so don't talk about somethin when its more capable of better times than what you've got. Have a nice day.
Old 01-10-2004, 05:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigBronco
unless you live in Kentucky or DELEWARE, i mean, what the hell is in Deleware??? then you can not say much. Hell Colonel sanders of KFC is the only thing that might have been good in the state. if there is something else, please tell me.
I'm not sure how you got delaware dragged into this but kentucky is actually a pretty cool place to live. Not a lot to do, but peaceful none the less. Other than KFC we have our basketball team, which i'm not a big fan of but still damn good.
Old 01-10-2004, 05:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Now look here you ignorant idiot. Autos and Manuals are good in different aspects. if you are going for a bad *** consistent ET, you will want an Auto. but it just depends on how modded your car is at the point of your mods now, i would rather have a manual. less friction and more power. but when you hit the low nines and faster, almost everyone will have an auto, but people are looking for consistent and fast times, just not fast times. at that point they are competig were being the fastest and most consistent is the most important!!

how many 6 speed dog boxes will you find in Top Fuel cars???
Old 01-10-2004, 05:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

go look at Waynes world (the movie) for the deleware spot!! what the hell is good in deleware. im just saying it is prolly as boring, but i am sure worse than kentucky
Old 01-10-2004, 05:46 PM

Me a ******, **** you, i could get more ***** than you ever could. And you can rag on a rice burner all you want but the fact that they're engines are a lot smaller than ours and they can still hand with us if not beat us when modded. You have to show them some respect just for that simple fact of being way out gunned. And i know NOS is a brand name just like NX, TNT, Edelbrock....should i go on. It's jsut a hell of a lot quicker to type NOS than nitrous oxide. Oh and i odn't care if your bottle pressure was low or what the **** ever, why odn't you check your **** before you do run, you kinda slow or just ****** stupid. The 12.5 was your own damn fault. Oh and do you think you can shift faster than a automatic, you that ****** good? Apparently not when your is only runnin a 12.5 with all that ****. Most people runnin lots of hp usually prefer autos or 4 speeds at the most because shifting slows you down. I believe most people use 2speed powerglides, which is very similar to an auto. so don't talk about somethin when its more capable of better times than what you've got. Have a nice day.
ROTFL!!! It wasn't me that drove the 12.5 you reject. Learn to read then respond. My car has almost twice the HP yours does ... don't tell me what it can or cannot do.
Also if you knew **** about nitrous, you would realize that he just needs a bottle heater, not to "check his ****".

I had an automatic, And no obviously I cannot shift faster than it .. but I can get pretty damn close. I also have 6 gears whereas you have 4 ... that is why the gearing advantage is always on the side of an manual. Both are definately good for different things, but either way I would smoke the crap outta you and your 13.3.
Old 01-10-2004, 05:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
ROTFL!!! It wasn't me that drove the 12.5 you reject. Learn to read then respond. My car has almost twice the HP yours does ... don't tell me what it can or cannot do.
Also if you knew **** about nitrous, you would realize that he just needs a bottle heater, not to "check his ****".

I had an automatic, And no obviously I cannot shift faster than it .. but I can get pretty damn close. I also have 6 gears whereas you have 4 ... that is why the gearing advantage is always on the side of an manual. Both are definately good for different things, but either way I would smoke the crap outta you and your 13.3.
Yeah i admit 13.3 is slow, and i doubt you can almost shift as fast as a automatic. You might be good but don't get ahead of yourself.
Old 01-10-2004, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Now look here you ignorant idiot. Autos and Manuals are good in different aspects. if you are going for a bad *** consistent ET, you will want an Auto. but it just depends on how modded your car is at the point of your mods now, i would rather have a manual. less friction and more power. but when you hit the low nines and faster, almost everyone will have an auto, but people are looking for consistent and fast times, just not fast times. at that point they are competig were being the fastest and most consistent is the most important!!

how many 6 speed dog boxes will you find in Top Fuel cars???
You don't find 6 speeds in top fuel cars which is my point exactly, i was just trying to prove a point to the guy who was rippin on autos.