Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed a Bentley Continental tonight!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010 | 10:50 PM
On The Tree

Default Killed a Bentley Continental tonight!!

Well I was getting on 30 west towards downtown Dallas and I pull up to 2 guys in a bentley continental convertable. So we started to mess around and he took off and I had a car in front of me!! This douche starts throwing deuces like he just smoked me and continued to do it. So finally I got next to him being a smartass I shook my head and my finger no at him just smiling. Were off and he's not pulling the rojo diablo (lol), so we shut off at about 140 and I had a car on him. Wasn't throwing deuces anymore, gave me a thumbs up and I exited. Well I got home and looked up his car and it's a twin turbo vw w12? Depending if it's a gt or gtc it has either 566 or 600 hp. Downside is it's a 6000 pound hunk of ****. Just thought it was cool I put a 150k+ dollar car in it's place with my cheap *** ws6! Lol
Old 05-04-2010 | 11:23 PM
Teching In

Did the overweight tank of a car have matching overweight drivers?
Old 05-04-2010 | 11:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1_MeMoRy
Did the overweight tank of a car have matching overweight drivers?
Lol no, young guys, also for the record I don't mean literally a piece of **** car, actually very nice.
Old 05-04-2010 | 11:39 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by redws618
also for the record I don't mean literally a piece of **** car, .
Old 05-04-2010 | 11:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Lol, got a little thread stalker!!
Old 05-04-2010 | 11:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nice kill. The interior in those things is insane!! I used to see one parked at the costco by me all the time and checked it out up close once. There was one at the strip one time I was there too (prob same one), and i'm not sure if it was the driver sucking or the car, but it was doing mid to high 13's! Not impressive at all for 600 or so HP.
Old 05-05-2010 | 12:52 AM
TECH Addict

Lol, got a little thread stalker!!
No, but I usually stick to the SRK and Texas sections so I caught both of your idiotic threads. BTW, its against the rules to have multiple threads on the same subject even in different sections.
Old 05-05-2010 | 08:24 AM
TECH Addict

Nice kill. At first I was surprised you didn't pull more with that monster cam, but then I realized you were a stalled auto from a roll.

Those things are freakin sweet, but they are so damn heavy they need all that power to be quick, nevermind fast. From what I've seen, they trap in the low to mid 11X range. Quick, but sad for a car making over 550hp. I know it's all about the luxury in those, but I almost threw up the first time I saw how much they weigh. I guess I'd change my mind if I got a ride in one and experienced the luxury myself.

They do get off the line VERY quick for the weight. I believe there's a magazine-type video of one racing a new GTR on Youtube and the Bentley actually yanks it off the line, then gets left behind like it's standing still (if I remember correctly).

Last edited by PewterScreaminMach; 05-05-2010 at 08:30 AM.
Old 05-05-2010 | 11:03 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Nice kill. At first I was surprised you didn't pull more with that monster cam, but then I realized you were a stalled auto from a roll.

Those things are freakin sweet, but they are so damn heavy they need all that power to be quick, nevermind fast. From what I've seen, they trap in the low to mid 11X range. Quick, but sad for a car making over 550hp. I know it's all about the luxury in those, but I almost threw up the first time I saw how much they weigh. I guess I'd change my mind if I got a ride in one and experienced the luxury myself.

They do get off the line VERY quick for the weight. I believe there's a magazine-type video of one racing a new GTR on Youtube and the Bentley actually yanks it off the line, then gets left behind like it's standing still (if I remember correctly).
yeah if I could have caught from a dig it would have been a much bigger gap. I was just surprised what that thing had in it when I got home and looked it up, started wondering if he was ******* around? Then I saw the weight and knew that he wasn't, it's a heavy *** car but really nice and expensive!!
Old 05-05-2010 | 05:49 PM
On The Tree

Continental GT's = BBW :-)
Old 05-05-2010 | 05:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

cant wait to stall and cam my t/a

good kill
Old 05-05-2010 | 06:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good kill. No wonder it has so much power. To get the that **** up and going. I knew a guy that had one and he thought it was fast because it was TT....
Old 05-05-2010 | 08:12 PM
On The Tree

thanks fellas
Old 05-06-2010 | 03:58 AM
Douchebag On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
oh so fantastic!
Old 05-06-2010 | 07:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach

thanks fellas
so i take it ur not stock as your sig says?