Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Built 306 Fox Body Rape

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 02:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
What I usu...err...I mean typically what is done though is to make your car sound like its less than it really is. Example, make your 300rwhp car sound like it has around 260rwhp. Not make your 300rwhp car sound like it makes 700rwhp.
People on here want to put an Ms4 cam in their bone stock car without even a converter.
Has me scratching my head just like you man.
Originally Posted by gregrob
Motor for motor I have NEVER seen a fox body that would touch even a half built lt1 or ls1. Sure spray the ever living **** out if it or boost it and it will run ok, til the black splits in half.
His car would skull **** your car all different kinds of sideways, period.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
You have a Shelby GT and a badass 3rd gen yet you drink Steel Reserve? You've gotta be shitfaced to touch that garbage.
Hey when your 2 cars take all your money you gotta drink something cheap that will kick your *** right? And at $7.49 for a 12 pack of 8% alchohol steel reserve, it hits the mark quite nicely.

I've developed a nice taste for it......although every once in a while I'll splurge for some high class bud light! HAHA, BIIIIIG JK on that one. My beer of choice for taste has got to be a close tie between sam adams and magic hat. I'll drink anything though.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:20 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Hey when your 2 cars take all your money you gotta drink something cheap that will kick your *** right? And at $7.49 for a 12 pack of 8% alchohol steel reserve, it hits the mark quite nicely.

I've developed a nice taste for it......although every once in a while I'll splurge for some high class bud light! HAHA, BIIIIIG JK on that one. My beer of choice for taste has got to be a close tie between sam adams and magic hat. I'll drink anything though.
I know the feeling. You should race SRZ's G8GT against your Shelby GT. I think it would be a pretty good race until 120 or so.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
I know the feeling. You should race SRZ's G8GT against your Shelby GT. I think it would be a pretty good race until 120 or so.
I def would. I'm always down for a good race! I'll have to talk about getting in some runs next time I see him. which should hopefuly be soon.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The fact that you thought a 306 that you could listen to run made 400rwhp N/A. That is what made you sound dumb.
You are ******* retarded. I dont know what else to say. You obviously have zero reading and comprehension skills and you are whiny crying *** little ****** like every other mustang owner I know.

If you ever get that ragged out hacked together piece of **** to the Denver area give me a call
Old 06-06-2010, 07:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by lemons12

His car would skull **** your car all different kinds of sideways, period.
You think I give a ****?
Old 06-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

You are ******* retarded. I dont know what else to say. You obviously have zero reading and comprehension skills and you are whiny crying *** little ****** like every other mustang owner I know.
Careful...
Old 06-06-2010, 09:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

unit, I dont know you so I obviously wasnt including you in that! LOL

03-04 Cobras are badass and I really like this new 5.0 engine, and I would like to build a fox someday. But punks like this guy make me lose faith in the mustang in general. Nothing more than a ricer mentality
Old 06-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

unit, I dont know you so I obviously wasnt including you in that! LOL

03-04 Cobras are badass and I really like this new 5.0 engine, and I would like to build a fox someday. But punks like this guy make me lose faith in the mustang in general. Nothing more than a ricer mentality
Alright, let's just keep the IQ level up some huh? No need to attack people personally by calling them names (i.e. ******).
That goes for everyone.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yessir
Old 06-06-2010, 11:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Don't be fooled, that 306 could be built to make the OPer's Camaro look like it was standing still. Obviously though the fox body owner isn't that bright. Then again I wouldn't say the OPer is either. What can ya do thou..
what was that about "if your car was this way blah blah blah?"

u bench race too. dont jump my **** for it
Old 06-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

If you ever get that ragged out hacked together piece of **** to the Denver area give me a call
LOL you moron, you said it yourself...

so I figure it should be a solid 400hp OFF the bottle, right?
What a smart guy you are. And what would you do if I did bring this ragged out hacked together piece of **** to Denver.....rev at me or honk the horn at me? Because every GM owner here knows your pile of **** wouldn't come close to keeping up. Better stick to the 300rwhp Mustang there kido!
Old 06-06-2010, 11:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Why is it that every street race/kill story I read that involves a Mustang this Stopsign32v guy is **** talkin every person that kills a Mustang. I havent read one kill story of his.... Mustangs get beat by Camaros all the time. Its just fact, God intended this to happen. If you hate being on the LOSING team then join us! We dont go on Mustang forums and smash talk those guys. It is also FACT that ALMOST every time a Mustang loses (like they usually do) there is some excuse. And in my experience they continue to cry about the loss all the way back to the house like they are surprised that they got outrun by a Camaro (the way God intended). Stop calling people morons on here and if you dont have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut. If it doesnt concern you then SHUT UP. The only MORONS I see on here are guys with stock mustangs trying to race modified camaros. I have much respect for some mustangs understand that but not for some of the idiots (like you) who drive them.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ElkySS
what was that about "if your car was this way blah blah blah?"

u bench race too. dont jump my **** for it
I'm stating that a 306 could be built to outrun him. I didn't say "When the 306 owner does this you better watch out, and if he does this its going to be worse for you!"

See that is the difference between you and me.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

You think I give a ****?
Actually, yes I do. I think if he came to Denver you wouldn't run his car for anything. I know I wouldn't if I had your car and was running my mouth to him.
Punks like this guy? He calls it how it is, period.
Originally Posted by armyboyatc
Why is it that every street race/kill story I read that involves a Mustang this Stopsign32v guy is **** talkin every person that kills a Mustang. I havent read one kill story of his.... Mustangs get beat by Camaros all the time. Its just fact, God intended this to happen. If you hate being on the LOSING team then join us! We dont go on Mustang forums and smash talk those guys. It is also FACT that ALMOST every time a Mustang loses (like they usually do) there is some excuse. And in my experience they continue to cry about the loss all the way back to the house like they are surprised that they got outrun by a Camaro (the way God intended). Stop calling people morons on here and if you dont have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut. If it doesnt concern you then SHUT UP. The only MORONS I see on here are guys with stock mustangs trying to race modified camaros. I have much respect for some mustangs understand that but not for some of the idiots (like you) who drive them.
Maybe because you have not been on the site long enough? Did you miss his kill story where he absolutely murdered the sprayed lt1? Stick around some and YOU keep your mouth shut before making stupid ASSumptions.
God intended? So why does the 5.0 beat the Camaro? Why does the 03-4 Cobras beat all the camaros bad? Gt500? CobraR? The list can go on and on here buddy.
Your calling Stopsign an idiot.
Why are you saying stuff like, "We dont go on Mustang forums and smash talk those guys." Just because some of us drive the same car, doesn't mean we are ANYTHING alike.
And then you go on to tell him how he should act on a public forum that he has been a member of even longer than you, priceless!

Visit this site and post this for them.
Mustangs get beat by Camaros all the time. Its just fact, God intended this to happen. If you hate being on the LOSING team then join us! We dont go on Mustang forums and smash talk those guys. It is also FACT that ALMOST every time a Mustang loses (like they usually do) there is some excuse. And in my experience they continue to cry about the loss all the way back to the house like they are surprised that they got outrun by a Camaro (the way God intended).
http://www.svtperformance.com/
Let me know how that works out for you.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Good to know that you guys are good buddys. If you wanna take **** WAYY outa context here the compare the GT500 to a car in its league, Z06 vette. I was referring to a Mustang GT. Not a damn GT500 see..... Just like a mustang guy...... I swear its like a plague that is spreading and the stupidity is gonna kill us all. Make sure you kiss your buddy goodnight before you turn the light off. LMAO. Im sure that is "priceless" for you. I dont even recall asking you what you thought about it. Just like I said in my last post, if it doesnt concern you then SHUT UP. Pretty cool how people will act all bad *** over the internet.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Teching In

You can call it or me whatever you want. Wont hurt my feelings.

Want me to use your 396cid LT1 against my 331cid 5.0 as an example with this ricer math?
Ooh, I wanna throw my 331 into the hat, too!
Old 06-06-2010, 01:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Good to know that you guys are good buddys. If you wanna take **** WAYY outa context here the compare the GT500 to a car in its league, Z06 vette. I was referring to a Mustang GT. Not a damn GT500 see..... Just like a mustang guy...... I swear its like a plague that is spreading and the stupidity is gonna kill us all. Make sure you kiss your buddy goodnight before you turn the light off. LMAO. Im sure that is "priceless" for you. I dont even recall asking you what you thought about it. Just like I said in my last post, if it doesnt concern you then SHUT UP. Pretty cool how people will act all bad *** over the internet.
How about comparing it to a Cobra? They were made in the same era and cost the same as a Ws6/SS. No comparison in performance.. Not to mention how much more rare they are.
It has just as much to do with me as it does you and anybody else that is a member of this forum. REALITY CHECK!!!! This is a public forum, anybody can post about anything they want whenever they want. If you don't like it hit "Log out" and never come back again. Quit crying when someone posts and you didn't want them to. You have been a member for 1 year and only 95 posts, shows how much you have contributed to this site. Hell, half your threads are trying to get people helping YOU! Awesome man. You have no right to tell anyone to quit posting or not to post on a certain topic. Get the sand out of it and man up a bit. I love the last sentence... Could we say the same thing about you, why hell yes. You have zero idea who you are talking to while over the internet. Period.

Bad *** over the internet.... You aren't that far away.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

I'm stating that a 306 could be built to outrun him. I didn't say "When the 306 owner does this you better watch out, and if he does this its going to be worse for you!"

See that is the difference between you and me.
i didnt mean to put it like that. what i ment was, i properly set up 396 will beat a properly set up 331. your 331 is properly set up. my 396 is not. yet.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ElkySS
i didnt mean to put it like that. what i ment was, i properly set up 396 will beat a properly set up 331. your 331 is properly set up. my 396 is not. yet.
Where did I say I would rail any 396 built?

And my 331 is not properly setup. I'm leaving alot of power on the table. Its properly setup for what I want (good gas mileage and driveability for a DD) but its not properly setup to kick ***.

Quick Reply: Built 306 Fox Body Rape