Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Sorta Raced a CBR 750RR

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 02:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

well maybe he had it coming then, your original post says nothing about him calling you a ***** nor does it imply any of the other douchbaggery outlined in your reply

instead it reads like a kid asked to race but you couldn't hear what he said so you followed him to a hangout where you got in his face (pointing out you were bigger than him in your reply like you were going to bow up on him or something) then pulled the "let me get my other ride" card

so my apologies but the original post you made painted a less flattering picture of you than him
Old 07-14-2010, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
well maybe he had it coming then, your original post says nothing about him calling you a ***** nor does it imply any of the other douchbaggery outlined in your reply

instead it reads like a kid asked to race but you couldn't hear what he said so you followed him to a hangout where you got in his face (pointing out you were bigger than him in your reply like you were going to bow up on him or something) then pulled the "let me get my other ride" card

so my apologies but the original post you made painted a less flattering picture of you than him
Yeah, I guess in my mind I knew what he had said. And because of that I left it out. That's the reason I turned around, only words I really heard were "Race *****" I wasn't 100% sure that is what he had said and that's why I asked if he had said something back there. Wondering if he would say it again or change his story. As everyone knows its hard to recount an event word for word and there is no reason to be sorry. It was just a misunderstanding.