Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Juice (GTO) vs 07 Roush supercharged GT **VIDS**

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 07:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Juice (GTO) vs 07 Roush supercharged GT **VIDS**

Heres the race I've been waiting for guys...my bro's Roush supercharged 07 mustang GT vs Juice's GTO. Overall it was a great race. First time I've met "juice" and we had a great time. They were 2 very nicely matched cars. I looked the GTO up and down and I gotta be honest guys, it looks and sounds like a stock car with just headers. The things just a freak.

Anyways, heres the vids. First race was basically dead nuts even. Second race the GTO had a slight jump and was out about a car or so. Heat soak didn't help the blower on the mustang either. Mustang is running 6 psi on an M90 blower with the roush intake and tune, and a catless X-pipe through stock mufflers. Also has 3.73's. GTO is headers and tune. Enjoy.

(vid quality will be much better when I get them on youtube. Photobuckets quality sucks.)

Old 07-18-2010, 07:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

LMFAO you can see my bro's side scoop fly off in the sideview mirror in the first race hahaha!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Teching In

Good runs man! It's been awhile since I had a race that close.
Please don't tell anyone about the secret hidden mods!!!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

nice vid.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:26 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That GTO has to have something else done to it.

JK man. I read your other thread about the run with the CTS-V. Nice GTO that runs hard.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Oh you mean how you sprayed us with your 150 shot on that second run? Or how right before the race you swapped your stock GTO out for a H/C/nitrous one? HAHA good runs.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:53 PM

Great races, guys! I almost didn't make it out today, but I'm glad I did. I also got a few really good races that I'll post about tomorrow when I get a chance. There should be a couple vids, but not for every race.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats the rousch run? Is it comparable to a Saleen S281 465hp Red Flag? Because my run-in with a Red Flag from 3 different rolls had me putting 1-2 cars each time.

Those Red Flag's are the exact same as the "S281 Extreme" except the Red Flag's have 3.31 gears instead of 3.73 gears, and with both at 10psi. Not sure how they stack up to the Rousch 'stangs though- any mustang guys wanna chime in? also, I was headers/vavaram/tune only when we raced.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Whats the rousch run? Is it comparable to a Saleen S281 465hp Red Flag? Because my run-in with a Red Flag from 3 different rolls had me putting 1-2 cars each time.

Those Red Flag's are the exact same as the "S281 Extreme" except the Red Flag's have 3.31 gears instead of 3.73 gears, and with both at 10psi. Not sure how they stack up to the Rousch 'stangs though- any mustang guys wanna chime in? also, I was headers/vavaram/tune only when we raced.
The saleens and Roush 427R's are just big and clunky. More meant to have a ***** magnet than actually be real fast for the most part, at least at the strip. The GT is lighter and ran a 12.3 at 111 mph on slicks. I personally don't care for all the extra "body fat" on the other models. The Roush blower on my bro's car has proven itself pretty well so far I would say at only 6 psi. Next week it'll have a fresh tune and 10 psi and we want to see what it can do.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:12 PM
10 Second Club

Nice runs boys.

It's good to see a few runs without ego/drama. Let's hope it stays that way.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Ju1ce

I'M shocked! this sounds like to nice of a post for you,and I must say being the other thread is locked and you to act like you know me or some crap My name is Jimmy, most the time I read your post which seem very cocky and rude and crap talking,so I will say sorry for the other thread,But I dont personally known you,people I know do or met you and from what I hear, my friend use to go to a place called east side where you go??,so I guess you dont read?.. I already said how many times? I dont personally talk to you, people do, and my friend said the gto he was talking about is black and cammed.

But from your sig and video your car is dark blue? so i guess your some 1 else but the thread sure had alot of drama just like the gto kid my friend talked about, the gto I kno of is black and goes to hooters alot and he has a cam for sure.and he lies and says he has exaust only...

so is this kids name Jeff in the black gto my friend told me about? any 1 kno a kid with a cam bolt on black gto hangs out @ the pike? or is it dark blue like op's car ???? he lies about his mods when you can hear the cam and hes cocky,he looks hispanic my friend told me....so is this you ju1ce? you seem alot like the kid with the cammed gto..if not is this your buddy? I will ask my buddy carl that goes to east side.

Last edited by jimmyd1997lt1; 07-19-2010 at 02:30 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
The saleens and Roush 427R's are just big and clunky. More meant to have a ***** magnet than actually be real fast for the most part, at least at the strip. The GT is lighter and ran a 12.3 at 111 mph on slicks. I personally don't care for all the extra "body fat" on the other models. The Roush blower on my bro's car has proven itself pretty well so far I would say at only 6 psi. Next week it'll have a fresh tune and 10 psi and we want to see what it can do.

I like the white nice t/a in the sig man!

Last edited by jimmyd1997lt1; 07-19-2010 at 02:31 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Nightmare that roush looks like it would be a good match up for my cts-v.

We gotta meet up one of these days.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by maxspeed05V
Nightmare that roush looks like it would be a good match up for my cts-v.

We gotta meet up one of these days.
Yea def! Me and my bro are down for a run. Should be a pretty similiar race as this one I would think. Talk to SRZ and maybe we can set something up for this week sometime.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by jimmyd1997lt1
I like the white nice t/a in the sig man!
Thanks for the compliment!
Old 07-19-2010, 08:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great runs!
Old 07-19-2010, 08:35 AM
TECH Regular

Good runs. Congrats on keeping it civil.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:50 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'M shocked! this sounds like to nice of a post for you,and I must say being the other thread is locked and you to act like you know me or some crap My name is Jimmy, most the time I read your post which seem very cocky and rude and crap talking,so I will say sorry for the other thread,But I dont personally known you,people I know do or met you and from what I hear, my friend use to go to a place called east side where you go??,so I guess you dont read?.. I already said how many times? I dont personally talk to you, people do, and my friend said the gto he was talking about is black and cammed.

Is this english? Dude your are all over the place..

1st: don't bring up the other thread as that was 14+ pages of spitboxing..

2nd: stop taking all the ridolin at 1 time..

3rd: ur thread jacking. We all do it but try to stay focused..

4th: dude! You really need to read your posts before you hit submit.. the spelling doest have to be on point(though some would disagree) but for **** sake dude less is more...

Juiced good races man...
Old 07-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ke^in
Good runs. Congrats on keeping it civil.
Thanks. I had them look over the car for a good 10 minutes prior to racing incase anyone on the forum wanted to come in saying I forgot to mention mods. After a good bit of bench racing we figured it was going to be a very close race, and it was.

But from your sig and video your car is dark blue? so i guess your some 1 else but the thread sure had alot of drama just like the gto kid my friend talked about, the gto I kno of is black and goes to hooters alot and he has a cam for sure.and he lies and says he has exaust only...

so is this kids name Jeff in the black gto my friend told me about? any 1 kno a kid with a cam bolt on black gto hangs out @ the pike? or is it dark blue like op's car ???? he lies about his mods when you can hear the cam and hes cocky,he looks hispanic my friend told me....so is this you ju1ce? you seem alot like the kid with the cammed gto..if not is this your buddy? I will ask my buddy carl that goes to east side.
You're lying so bad right now. You mentioned my Teg and my SHO. One of which I had over 5 years ago. Stop trying to cover up now when you were pinned as Jeff the idiot. We have your IP address moron...
Old 07-19-2010, 09:39 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

This **** just got interesting.