Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Damn these 2011 stangs.. :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some people don't deserve a GM vehicle when they are on 5.0 nuts. I've spanked my share of srt8's only lost to a tuned srt8 putting down over 400whp and ate up a 396rwhp rt challenger. I'm damn proud of my bird and what It can do. I just know how to drive the hell out of it and that's how I kik *** on cars I'm not supposed to. So chaman and others, by putting other fellow racers down, u are no better. I've also put people down in my defense, but still joke around. I might have one of a kind ws6. Never know
Old 07-27-2010, 10:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Tonygxp, I for sure will try to get more runs with this stang and will post them. I'm not ashamed of loosing. Either way I'm still the underdog and if I loose then that's what is supposed to be happening. Right? If I win then this must suck for fordfans
Old 07-27-2010, 10:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Listen. I love cars. I dont care what company puts them out. There is nothing more pathetic than a fanboy. Its almost as annoying as a religious fanatic.

Who is putting down "fellow racers"? The numbers and specs are there, Ford is ahead in the muscle car game. Are you going to cry about this? This is a good thing for real car enthusiasts! Only fanboys will get bitter about it, shame on you because you are not a car enthusiast.

About me no deserving a GM car, **** you, really go **** yourself. You know why? Because since I own one I have the right to critique GM and also I have to accept how GM is behind in the muscle car segment.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by mannyman84
Tonygxp, I for sure will try to get more runs with this stang and will post them. I'm not ashamed of loosing. Either way I'm still the underdog and if I loose then that's what is supposed to be happening. Right? If I win then this must suck for fordfans
just find a more remote area bro, good luck, i am GM all the way forever, just calling ti like i see it man..

this happened here last night.. don't be this guy lol

JACKSON — Police said they are seeking witnesses to a drag race that ended in a crash that hurled a piece of a car into a home's second-story bedroom as the car itself rolled onto the porch.
The race and ensuing crash took place in the area of North County Line Road and Locust Drive about 12:13 p.m. Monday.
Jose L. Angeles, 19, a township resident, was injured after he crashed the 2003 Nissan 350Z he was driving eastbound on North County Line Road. He was treated at the scene for injuries to his shoulder by emergency medical technicians from Quality Medical Transport and was then taken to Kimball Medical Center, Lakewood, where he was treated and released.
Police gave this account of the crash:
Angeles' car was stopped at a red traffic signal at the intersection of Bartley Road when a person he knew pulled up next to him.
When the signal changed to green, both vehicles began to race at speeds in excess of 75 mph. The speed limit in that area drops from 50 to 40 mph.
Angeles hit his brakes when he came up to slower-moving traffic in the right lane. He then lost control of his vehicle, which struck a pole, became airborne and then rolled over, police said.
The front tire assembly, which separated from his vehicle as it rolled over, flew through the second story of a house located at 61 North County Line Road.
The occupant of the house, who had just left the second story bedroom when the object came through the wall and into the room, was uninjured. The vehicle then struck the porch of the house
Old 07-27-2010, 10:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chaman
Listen. I love cars. I dont care what company puts them out. There is nothing more pathetic than a fanboy. Its almost as annoying as a religious fanatic.

Who is putting down "fellow racers"? The numbers and specs are there, Ford is ahead in the muscle car game. Are you going to cry about this? This is a good thing for real car enthusiasts! Only fanboys will get bitter about it, shame on you because you are not a car enthusiast.

About me no deserving a GM car, **** you, really go **** yourself. You know why? Because since I own one I have the right to critique GM and also I have to accept how GM is behind in the muscle car segment.

Fill this out please chaman.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Just what I expected....no useful argument. Thanks for proving my point.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TonyGXP
just find a more remote area bro, good luck, i am GM all the way forever, just calling ti like i see it man..

this happened here last night.. don't be this guy lol
I will bro, thanks for the concern. I know my streets around here pretty well. I've lived here for 23 years so I know it pretty good.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just what I expected....no useful argument. Thanks for proving my point.
Your welcome. I'm not going to waste my time on peope like you. I'm not the person to argue. Specially right now that I just got out of work and I'm beat
Old 07-27-2010, 10:48 PM
TECH Veteran

No kid...you dont have enough gray matter to argue with me. I know how your brain ticks. Dont ask why I know....

Have a good night.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Most ridiculous and pathetic statement in this thread:

Some people don't deserve a GM vehicle when they are on 5.0 nuts.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Well aware of that, hence why I said it from the very beginning.

See? But then we had these...

Manny really just thinks his **** doesn't stink... I hope somebody deflates his ego soon.
Seriously, why would you "hope" for that. You should have better things in life to hope for....
Old 07-27-2010, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Told u chaman, just fill out the form. Seems like your really butthurt about something. Probably had a bad childhood. that sig of yours is also childish, not the pic but the other thing. And u sir have a rice mind. How dare you put a ugly looking gas cap cover on such a beautiful machine. That's F&F material.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Thats right, girl. Not able to argue about the facts posted here so lets get personal. Its not going to work pal.

Just try to argue the facts regarding what the thread is about because so far you have just babble ****. Im still waiting for a mature post from you. I guess is not going to happen so I have nothing more to say to you.

The sig is an example of happens to **** talkers like you. Read the thread to see who was been really childish and happen to him.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:34 PM
TECH Veteran

BTW enjoy my gas cap, kid! LOL!

Old 07-27-2010, 11:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats right, girl. Not able to argue about the facts posted here so lets get personal. Its going to work pal.

Debate the facts regarding what the thread is about because so far you have just babble ****. Im still waiting for a mature post from you. I guess is not going to happen so I have nothing more to say to you.
So you're supposed to be the mature one? Wow, you argue online arguments that you will never win. Arguin with me over something stupid will not get you anywhere but in someones **** list. I infact have not mentioned any name calling, un like yourself. But since you're the mature one I guess you should know when not to use your maturity. I'll admit that I'm not mature, but a lot of guys here aren't and that's how we all are when we are around guys. I'm here to share stories and read others stories, also to get feed back and learn new things. I today have learned that you are a total douche and should not socialize with you. Now go ahead and point out negative things that I already don't know about myself since you know what I'm always thinking about. Mr. Mindreader.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks. I'll put that as my wallpaper. Nice ride, horrible owner. Not only you bring yourself down to the level of a 6 year old (because that's the mentality you show) but it's sad to say you make your car look ugly, not in my eyes though. Someone might say, damn nice ride. But when you start talking with your immaturity you also create a bad name for your ride.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

BTW enjoy my gas cap, kid! LOL!

Old 07-27-2010, 11:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Yeah.....whatever you say. Enjoy the wallpaper.

Still waiting on your arguments pertaining this thread. Getting personal is all got?
Old 07-28-2010, 12:00 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Good God that TA is gorgeous. Manny you're jumping from point A to B back to A again to avoid having to retort to any useful or logical statement chaman has made, I recommend you read his posts again. By the way, getting personal is for people with no game.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why dont you try to argue against the points I clearly exposed.

Try, for once, to use your brain, son. Listen, I have been here for a lot more time than you. I have seen idiots like you before but maybe there is some hope. Read again what I typed, point by point and try to THINK.

What I said about the 5.0, is not true? Try a better comeback next time. I will give you sometime to try to construct a good post that makes sense.

Me a God?? No man, it may look that way to you since even my dog looks like a deity besides you. (Google deity if you dont know the meaning)

But you got bonus points since you tried to get back at me, with numbering and all! LOL!
Why didn't I try to rebut your points? Because they are not the subject matter of this thread. I'll break it down for your pompous and condescending ***. This thread is about a 4th Gen bolt-on LS1 vs. a New 5.0, not a bone stock LS1, not a 2010 SS, not about present muscle car sales market, power to weight ratios, etc.

1. Nobody is arguing that Ford didn't step it up. I'm glad they went with a "stronger" N/A motor and finally added a 6 speed. Who in this thread is saying Ford didn't step it up? Either way, won't really matter as soon as the Z28 Camaro is released w/the the 550hp LSA motor.

2. Yes the 5.0 is more powerful than a stock LS1 (a car that is over a decade old), BUT this thread shows a clear video of a Lid and Filter LS1 that beat a bone stock 5.0 the video doesn't lie.

3. Who the **** has talked about power to weight ratio about the 2010 SS in this thread?? Failure again.

4. Again who is talking about muscle car sales market in this thread?? Either way, you are comparing a 2010 SS vs. a 2011 Mustang, who knows what will change with the Z28.

WTF does my join date have anything to do with what I know? I've been on this website since 2000 when I was trying to figure out how to beat a bolt-on LS1 w/ my POS turd gen when it had a SBC!!!

I've been on this site too and have seen arrogant ****** like you trying to put people down because they are a bit more affluent or educated than the general public. Relax old man, you might have an aneurysm.

Last contribution to this thread, you win big guy!!