Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Whooped a 2000rwhp Viper!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 07:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kev98Ta...remember something when u go to bed tonight. MY LUG NUTS REQUIRE MORE TORQUE THAN UR LS1 CAN MAKE! *****...go to hell.

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ls1engines_blow
Kev98Ta...remember something when u go to bed tonight. MY LUG NUTS REQUIRE MORE TORQUE THAN UR LS1 CAN MAKE! *****...go to hell.

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

ok, first of all, I AM A CAR ENTHUSIAST, i have built anything from an outlaw series cars, to both the motors in my bronco and mustang. I have also built one ls1, and going to start the build up of a 6.0 liter chevy motor to put in a 01 silverado. Trust me i can lost more knowledge about cars that you will ever gain. My mustang on a 2.73 rear end can run a 13.3 at 107 mph. the 60 ft was 1.9 i have some parts in my garage right now to put that **** down to a low 12 and bust your pos trans am all day long. Please shut your mouth. as for the guy with twin t-51 turbos. i bet you money that my bronco has dynoed higher than your car also. I HAVE MY DYNO SHEET TOO READY TO POST if i have to. You know i had spray on my truck so you can not say ****.

So git sum, how much power did you make to the wheels in your TA, 304 rwhp?? what about tq, 320?
Old 01-21-2004, 07:26 PM
Banned

I got 998whp W/O spray...my new 300-shot custom fit NOS should put out another 5-600hp. Eat that, bitch.

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

I got 998whp W/O spray...my new 300-shot custom fit NOS should put out another 5-600hp. Eat that, bitch.

***RICHARD***

how can a 300 shot put out another 500 to 600 fwhp you idiot.

also do you have any dyno sheets to prove these power numbers. cause you have to spend all day tuning to make that. Especially the two T-51 turbos your tuning has to be crazy. so can you put up some dyno sheets for us to see???
Old 01-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Banned

Yes, I will get some new sheets not this weekend but next weekend...I'm going to the dyno again to launch the spray. And trust me...I spend plenty of time on my car. Soon as I get the stuff I'll post it for u. And then u can really kiss my ***, but only if u drive up to KY...I wouldn't come near TX for anything.

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigBronco
ok, first of all, I AM A CAR ENTHUSIAST, i have built anything from an outlaw series cars, to both the motors in my bronco and mustang. I have also built one ls1, and going to start the build up of a 6.0 liter chevy motor to put in a 01 silverado. Trust me i can lost more knowledge about cars that you will ever gain. My mustang on a 2.73 rear end can run a 13.3 at 107 mph. the 60 ft was 1.9 i have some parts in my garage right now to put that **** down to a low 12 and bust your pos trans am all day long. Please shut your mouth. as for the guy with twin t-51 turbos. i bet you money that my bronco has dynoed higher than your car also. I HAVE MY DYNO SHEET TOO READY TO POST if i have to. You know i had spray on my truck so you can not say ****.

So git sum, how much power did you make to the wheels in your TA, 304 rwhp?? what about tq, 320?
yeah my car isn't to awful fast, just because i havn't got the money to mod it yet. But my truck in the garage that was just built will burn your *** . 500hp, almost stock heads and no nitrous, which i'm thinking about adding so you can't say **** about that ****** bronco. Fords ****** suck.
So you some kind of ****** technician or somethin, building all of these engines. You probably say that and don't do ****. For all i know your a big fat ****** that rapes longhorn steers. Eat **** and die you ****** bitch
Old 01-21-2004, 07:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yes, I will get some new sheets not this weekend but next weekend...I'm going to the dyno again to launch the spray. And trust me...I spend plenty of time on my car. Soon as I get the stuff I'll post it for u. And then u can really kiss my ***, but only if u drive up to KY...I wouldn't come near TX for anything.

***RICHARD***
ok now please explain a 300 shot = a 500 or 600 hp gain. what class are you running in, and what is the weight of your car. you should still have some dyno sheets with you know showing your near dyno topping out power. Plus you are going to have to engine dyno the car no on to get numbers, cause most dynojets wont read past 1200, which by your statements, you will surpass that. trust me, dont be mad that there is tonds of cars here in texas that will beat the crap out of your geo powered peice.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

***RICHARD***
Yeah you go down there and you'll come back with some sort of mad cow disease on your *** from those texans ****** those longhorns. **** you Big Bronco
Old 01-21-2004, 07:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

wow, first of all, it is called building things in your spare time, i have built most motors here in my own garage in houston, while the others were built at a friend of mines house who is also on this board. I am confident in with my skills, and wow, 500 big hp. My bronco was not built to make huge hp. but to get me around, and do wheeling, which needs torque not hp. please shut the hell up and come back when you know a **** about cars. please, why waste time with your truck, when you can just as easily make your car go twice as fast.
Banned

I lost my last sheets...I lose a lot of stuff throughout my trailor home. I'm trailor trash but my Geo will destroy u. Oh and don't worry, when I'm done w/ the nitrous and get my AWD put in, as well as 355/30s on 16x14s...I'll run 7s easy. We have a dyno here closeby that can handle up to 2200whp. Like I said, I'll post pics as soon as they're ready.

~Lee

P.S. The 300-shot is coming thru the turbos, and is compressed...there's also an injection in the intake manifold that adds another 300-shot in addition to the turbo'd 300-shot. So basically a 600-shot...that makes an EASY 5-600hp. And who cares if TX cars can beat me? They're all driven by steer-******' queers!
TECH Enthusiast

ok now please explain a 300 shot = a 500 or 600 hp gain. what class are you running in, and what is the weight of your car. you should still have some dyno sheets with you know showing your near dyno topping out power. Plus you are going to have to engine dyno the car no on to get numbers, cause most dynojets wont read past 1200, which by your statements, you will surpass that. trust me, dont be mad that there is tonds of cars here in texas that will beat the crap out of your geo powered peice.
I'm sorry but you have to be the dumbest and gayest ****** alive
Old 01-21-2004, 07:41 PM
TECH Regular

This thread is funny and has the makings for another classic racing forum BS thread . I will throw my .02 before it gets locked. Hey LS1engines it doesnt matter what your run because in the end its a FREAKIN METRO! Im sure you and your little butt budy git_sum are just ****** around because without a dyno sheet or pics of your car your just a gaping ******* wating to get fisted
Old 01-21-2004, 07:42 PM
TECH Regular

just came to help out BigBronco
TECH Enthusiast

wow, first of all, it is called building things in your spare time, i have built most motors here in my own garage in houston, while the others were built at a friend of mines house who is also on this board. I am confident in with my skills, and wow, 500 big hp. My bronco was not built to make huge hp. but to get me around, and do wheeling, which needs torque not hp. please shut the hell up and come back when you know a **** about cars. please, why waste time with your truck, when you can just as easily make your car go twice as fast.
You would have to see my truck to understand, my parents have a ****** fortune in that thing. Oh and you havn't proved that you know **** about cars either, other than rambling on about how you build all of these 3000hp monsters that run 4.3's through a 1/4 and ****. I say your full of bullshit
TECH Senior Member

yep you are know the two gayest/stupidest guys on this board. first of all, the dual shot of 300 nitrous jets into the intake, and turbo is a stupid. i think that you could not even tell me which nitrous is used for cars and which is used for the dentists.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:44 PM
Banned

Me and git_sum are the only smart guys on here...the rest of u are dumb ******* that deserve nothing but a horse **** in the *** and mouth...and ears. Oh and those of u who say it doesn't matter b/c it's a Metro, u're just mad b/c I would own u at the track and show u all up. So eat some big hairy TX ***** and go **** off. But post ur bullshit and gay posts in here, it's fun to read them. My kids are even calling u gay...pathetic. Why don't u take one of those new rods u put in ur engine and try deep throating it? U should be able to, u must have a deep throat w/ the all bullshit u keep in there...and donkey *****.

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:45 PM
Banned

yep you are know the two gayest/stupidest guys on this board. first of all, the dual shot of 300 nitrous jets into the intake, and turbo is a stupid. i think that you could not even tell me which nitrous is used for cars and which is used for the dentists.

Don't forget the nitrous they put in ur ******* and tickle ur insides.

***RICHARD***
TECH Senior Member

the 4's were for the 1/8th mile racing you deuch bag. you need 6500 rwhp to make a 4 sec pass in the quarter. but you are an imbicle and you would not know that. plus the drag coefficient has to be nothing to reach those speeds. i have not built a car that has ever reached 3000 rwhp. i have made a car that has topped out a dyno, and should make roughly around 1400 rwhp. first of all what year truck is this. i hope you are not trying to drag a truck out that is a late 60s or early 70s. all steel frame and brick styling for a chevy is not the best thing to do. trust me, on your heads, what year block, and what size is it?
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MaxedOutSS99
This thread is funny and has the makings for another classic racing forum BS thread . I will throw my .02 before it gets locked. Hey LS1engines it doesnt matter what your run because in the end its a FREAKIN METRO! Im sure you and your little butt budy git_sum are just ****** around because without a dyno sheet or pics of your car your just a gaping ******* wating to get fisted
Thats some original **** you came up with there. You big broncos friend, the one who helps im build all of these awsome cars? You know what i think? I think you 2 have been having an affair now for quite some time, and just using the car building thing to cover it up. You and him get in the back seat of those cars you work on and ram it up, bunch of queer texas *******.