Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Some funny ricers

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 07:37 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Haha, my last car was a coupe! I fit in them decent, I like the seating layout of my dad's Z better (98 Z28), and I love the seats and legroom in the GTO's.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i call bs. no way manny won a race against a mustang
Old 08-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mannyman84
As I'm going to put some gas on my gas gusler, I see this evo that seems pretty modded. Exhaust, wheels, and pretty loud. When I see these lights behind me tailgating me, I was like WTF! What's this?!! When I see this prelude get next to me and slow down. Evo doesn't seem game so I just forget about it. This guy in the prelude revs and takes off, and I automaticly notice it's an auto. I just going on my own business, but he keeps insisting. I just say *** it, I'll puppy kik em and just add some gas. So he gets next to me and down shifts, and so do I. I'm on 1st and he is in some gear. I let em go before me and then I proceed to put a solid bus lenght, we slow down and he tells me. Hey! I can keep up with u! I ask why do u say that? He says to me. I know u will get me off launch and that's it, but in the freeways I will keep up with u, let's catch the freeway. I said ok what ever, let's do this. And so we do. We line up and I honk it off. I let him go and then I go ahead to put buses on him. (only one run) we got off and he asked me. Is your car supercharged?I said, no lol! He asked, is it a v8? And said yes, with pistons and all. He said oh ok that's why your car is fast. I'll get some headers and then we will race again. I said, ok that's good. I say peace and take off to the gas station because I'm on E (literally) as I'm going back on the street this other primered prelude with green lights in the bottom gets next to me and revs his mighty V-tak engine. (older prelude) I said WTF! Is this a prelude day or something?!! He looks at me and takes off I take off after and just pass him like he is standing still, I turn In the gas station and he revs again I just laugh. as I leave the gas station this V6 mustang tries messing with me, teasing me and all. I was like, oh my god! What's going on today?! So many unwanted runs. I just ignore him but he keeps messing me, I do the same and just take off hard and when we catch the next light he just takes off normal like if my little exhaust scared em. Today was a good day, funny as hell stupid kills but funny, no true competition but fun to kik some rice and stang. Has anyone ever had funny encounters like this?
Can I buy a ******* paragraph? Im not even gunna attempt to read that ****. As a matter of fact....

Old 08-18-2010, 11:45 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 02ws666
Uh...yeah, props for beating a sixxer?
Old 08-18-2010, 12:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

As I'm going to put some gas on my gas gusler,
You do what?!

I keed, I keed. But that was one clusterfuck of a thing to read. Do you ever find anything as fast/faster than you to race in your area? You either puppy kick a slower car or race something faster but with a god awful driver.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
Can I buy a ******* paragraph? Im not even gunna attempt to read that ****. As a matter of fact....

ELL OH ******* ELL. that is perfect!
Old 08-18-2010, 10:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WSsick
You do what?!

I keed, I keed. But that was one clusterfuck of a thing to read. Do you ever find anything as fast/faster than you to race in your area? You either puppy kick a slower car or race something faster but with a god awful driver.
I know I know. that's all I get around here. Good driver slow car, bad driver fast car. I ran a fox like couple weeks ago. Got spanked haha 347 heads cam. Pretty ******* fast.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 02ws666
You're right. Those 6 bangers are no joke
Old 08-19-2010, 02:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Along with a few other things like mullets sorry I had to...
Oh my god people! A mullet joke! ****, Im so offended because Ive enver heard that before. I must have skipped over all the butthurt people on the first read. Let it go guys, he didnt mean any harm and if you cant take a rip on your car, get out of the game.

I know I know. that's all I get around here. Good driver slow car, bad driver fast car. I ran a fox like couple weeks ago. Got spanked haha 347 heads cam. Pretty ******* fast.
Did you post that, or do you only post your wins?
Old 08-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks Sean, I am glad someone didn't lose sleep last night because of my comment, lol.

x2 on manny only posting wins.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:20 PM
On The Tree

Hhahahaaha I've been thru that. Awesome dude!
Old 08-20-2010, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good kill.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh my god people! A mullet joke! ****, Im so offended because Ive enver heard that before. I must have skipped over all the butthurt people on the first read. Let it go guys, he didnt mean any harm and if you cant take a rip on your car, get out of the game.

Did you post that, or do you only post your wins?
Originally Posted by snake95
Thanks Sean, I am glad someone didn't lose sleep last night because of my comment, lol.

x2 on manny only posting wins.
You guys are lame . I've posted deaths also. The last one I posted was that foxbody.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:25 PM
12 Second Club

You guys are lame . I've posted deaths also. The last one I posted was that foxbody.
I didnt accuse you of anything, I just asked a question. Read it again.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I didnt accuse you of anything, I just asked a question. Read it again.
I know. I'm just saying. I did post up, I don't get many deaths and the ones I do I post. I should even out and get killed more hu? Haha.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:01 PM
12 Second Club

I know. I'm just saying. I did post up, I don't get many deaths and the ones I do I post. I should even out and get killed more hu? Haha.
Id rather you mod your car.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:46 PM
Launching!

I have been killed alot more than I've won so I kinda enjoy being called out by someone with a slow *** car that thinks their **** is the baddest thing since sliced bread. A guy with a N/A 300zx with some bolt ons wanted to race me for money ($60) until he raced my friends GTP and lost lol. I still got to race him but he wasn't willing to bet any money, God that car was slow! Also had a Mazda ZOOM ZOOM mx-6 line up with me while I was leaving the movies, easily the slowest car to ever try to race me. Shortest race ever I gave him the hit from 40, floored it til like 65 and let off because I had several 747 links on him and it wasn't a very good place to race