Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Some funny ricers

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 04:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Some funny ricers

As I'm going to put some gas on my gas gusler, I see this evo that seems pretty modded. Exhaust, wheels, and pretty loud. When I see these lights behind me tailgating me, I was like WTF! What's this?!! When I see this prelude get next to me and slow down. Evo doesn't seem game so I just forget about it. This guy in the prelude revs and takes off, and I automaticly notice it's an auto. I just going on my own business, but he keeps insisting. I just say *** it, I'll puppy kik em and just add some gas. So he gets next to me and down shifts, and so do I. I'm on 1st and he is in some gear. I let em go before me and then I proceed to put a solid bus lenght, we slow down and he tells me. Hey! I can keep up with u! I ask why do u say that? He says to me. I know u will get me off launch and that's it, but in the freeways I will keep up with u, let's catch the freeway. I said ok what ever, let's do this. And so we do. We line up and I honk it off. I let him go and then I go ahead to put buses on him. (only one run) we got off and he asked me. Is your car supercharged?I said, no lol! He asked, is it a v8? And said yes, with pistons and all. He said oh ok that's why your car is fast. I'll get some headers and then we will race again. I said, ok that's good. I say peace and take off to the gas station because I'm on E (literally) as I'm going back on the street this other primered prelude with green lights in the bottom gets next to me and revs his mighty V-tak engine. (older prelude) I said WTF! Is this a prelude day or something?!! He looks at me and takes off I take off after and just pass him like he is standing still, I turn In the gas station and he revs again I just laugh. as I leave the gas station this V6 mustang tries messing with me, teasing me and all. I was like, oh my god! What's going on today?! So many unwanted runs. I just ignore him but he keeps messing me, I do the same and just take off hard and when we catch the next light he just takes off normal like if my little exhaust scared em. Today was a good day, funny as hell stupid kills but funny, no true competition but fun to kik some rice and stang. Has anyone ever had funny encounters like this?
Old 08-17-2010, 04:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would love a day like that! Great kills
Old 08-17-2010, 05:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thnks. Nothing to show off about. Just funny that's all lol
Old 08-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Banned

Haha funny stuff...I never really know why people with super slow cars try to race fast cars. When I was in my first car (240sx with sr20 still stupid slow) and I saw a TA or Camaro that sounded mean with a nice choppy cam I would just give the thumbs up and say nice ride thats it. No gay ricer fly by's or **** talking. People still act like they did the day Fast & Furious came out.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mannyman84
Thnks. Nothing to show off about. Just funny that's all lol
when are you gonna get some more damn mods lol.. I want you to go faster in your storys lol.. good story stupid ricers
Old 08-17-2010, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

these are the days i live for its one of the best feelings to eat on some rice, especially if im driving a slow car.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:50 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I get those days all the time, i never have any real competition. The funniest one was a older guy in a bmw 540 launching from a red light while in the T/A. WTF, I can't believe people. I've had my run ins with bolt on preludes and its so sad that it's not even worth saying I beat one. It's like saying I beat 5th grader poker. It just makes me feel like more a tard.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:51 PM
9 Second Club

Not to thread highjack, but whats with FBody owners loving disturbed? I'm not hating, it just seems like a common theme here.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by willizm
Not to thread highjack, but whats with FBody owners loving disturbed? I'm not hating, it just seems like a common theme here.
good racing music, bro.

Old 08-17-2010, 10:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
Along with a few other things like mullets sorry I had to...
Old 08-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by snake95
Just like mustang owners all have narrow chins, black hair, are 5'8" or shorter, are skinny, and invariably all listen to Rush Limbaeu. How many of those describe you I'm wondering? lol
Old 08-17-2010, 10:08 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ellsworth
good racing music, bro.

I prefer Dillinger Escape Plan for my racing music. Although when I drive the T/A I don't even turn on the radio. I just removed that pioneer paper weight thingy in the hatch.

<-BTW, that isn't intended for anyone, just thought it was the funniest smiley I've never seen before.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

how does our mullets look from back there?
Old 08-17-2010, 10:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by djfury05
when are you gonna get some more damn mods lol.. I want you to go faster in your storys lol.. good story stupid ricers
I will soon. Just looking for another job right now. Times are tough! and also trying to get me a daily driver.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DarkJuggalo
how do our mullets look from back there?
Almost as good as your terrible grammar, I fixed it for you though, see above.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Just like mustang owners all have narrow chins, black hair, are 5'8" or shorter, are skinny, and invariably all listen to Rush Limbaeu. How many of those describe you I'm wondering? lol
I am 6'7" 240 and ******* HATE Rush Limbaugh. Brown hair with somewhat of a big chin, lol.

Damn I didn't know a little playful stereotype that's been around since the stone age would get you guys all butthurt. If you said I drive a girl car I would just give it right back. PMS ftl
Old 08-18-2010, 01:14 AM
Banned

^^^^ He may have bad grammar but at least hes not in a slow Rustang haha!
Old 08-18-2010, 03:11 AM
On The Tree

how do our mullets look from back there?
Haha got EM!!! lol
Old 08-18-2010, 04:22 AM
Staging Lane

I am 6'7" 240 and ******* HATE Rush Limbaugh. Brown hair with somewhat of a big chin, lol.

Damn I didn't know a little playful stereotype that's been around since the stone age would get you guys all butthurt. If you said I drive a girl car I would just give it right back. PMS ftl
LOL if you're 6'7" then how the hell are you fittin into those little *** mustangs?! Time for you to upgrade, GTO style.
how does our mullets look from back there?
Almost as good as your terrible grammar, I fixed it for you though, see above.
Originally Posted by xZZx
Haha got EM!!! lol
^^^^^^^^^^^^ As Bart Simpson would say: "DOHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Damn guys, brush that mullet out of 'yer eyes and Read the posts before commenting! .... damn rednecks ....
Old 08-18-2010, 07:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
LOL if you're 6'7" then how the hell are you fittin into those little *** mustangs?! Time for you to upgrade, GTO style.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ As Bart Simpson would say: "DOHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Damn guys, brush that mullet out of 'yer eyes and Read the posts before commenting! .... damn rednecks ....
Noob, its HOMER SIMPSON.

smh lol