Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

How to ruin a musting meet

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fast50
i am the guy! dipshit
HAHA so you suck your own dick? That must be why you havent had time to tune your car yet
Old 09-01-2010, 10:55 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
Well you sure are talking up your DD for future mods. And if the blue rustang is your DD why dose it have bolt on's and spray? The reason for a DD is to keep the miles off your car you race and to have a reliable transportation to and from work or school, not to spray the **** out of it.

And I love how you gotta get another car all of the sudden. But serisouly if the blue turd is your DD and you keep making excuses why you lost, then dont race it!
While you do speak the truth, I've just never been able to drop it from a dd. Like many of us, I've spent alot of money over the years and if I can't drive it everyday I just don't care to own it.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:03 PM

When I say DD I mean full a/c -heat! Tags and insp! I drive a truck to work. And I didn't go out to that meet to race! Thay walked up to me asking me! If u watch the video when he started coming by me I got off the gas for 2 resones. One I was at 100mph. Speed limit was 50! Lol. Second my car needs a tune and I'm not loading the motor down in high gear! I'm not making excuses on why I lost because honestly I could give a **** less if I got beat by someone with a bigger motor and lighter car. Lol! As for my other car! Its not a street car its get trailered and why would I wast my time dragin it out to the street and not get a race! Its funny you people know very little about someone and assume you know it all! Like I said if u wanna come down from dallas to race me on the street bring it! We can lock it up right now for $500+ there a few well known guys that get on this site that knows this is not bullshit! Infact one has one of the fastest ls1 in the nation,
Old 09-01-2010, 01:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

could i come over to ur house and break ur "!" key please? why so excited about everything?

ooooo u wer doing 100 in a 50. cry me a river. who gives a **** what the speed limit is when ur street racing?
Old 09-01-2010, 01:14 PM
12 Second Club

When I say DD I mean full a/c -heat! Tags and insp! I drive a truck to work. And I didn't go out to that meet to race! Thay walked up to me asking me! If u watch the video when he started coming by me I got off the gas for 2 resones. One I was at 100mph. Speed limit was 50! Lol. Second my car needs a tune and I'm not loading the motor down in high gear! I'm not making excuses on why I lost because honestly I could give a **** less if I got beat by someone with a bigger motor and lighter car. Lol! As for my other car! Its not a street car its get trailered and why would I wast my time dragin it out to the street and not get a race! Its funny you people know very little about someone and assume you know it all! Like I said if u wanna come down from dallas to race me on the street bring it! We can lock it up right now for $500+ there a few well known guys that get on this site that knows this is not bullshit! Infact one has one of the fastest ls1 in the nation,

Hate to break it to you, but the Stang is about 300 lbs lighter than the f body
Old 09-01-2010, 01:34 PM
TECH Resident

If it doesn't matter to you if you lost, why did you sign up to defend your car? And you just said its a DD but you drive a truck too? He gave you the hit and a few seconds of ground ...you aren't denying that sooooo.... Bolt-ons ftw

!
Old 09-01-2010, 01:56 PM
TECH Resident

Sorry i do not see how anybody would waste there time on your multicolored 2v turd if you couldnt keep up with a bolt on t/a.....
Old 09-01-2010, 02:44 PM

Haha! Yall guys are somthing else. Quick to bash a ford. You have not heard one negtive thing come from me about any of yalls cars! Damn chevy guys! Must suck living live with something to prove, I bet you wife/gf hates ya!
Old 09-01-2010, 02:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

again with the "!" marks. do u constantly yell wen u talk in person
Old 09-01-2010, 02:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please post pic and/or vid of said racecar with a piece of paper saying "LS1tech sucks" something on it that we will know it is yours. Also, list mods to said vehicle.

Otherwise, you're full of ****.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ElkySS
again with the "!" marks. do u constantly yell wen u talk in person
He's not yelling thats just the way he talks, havent you seen my movies? Deep blue sea, a ******* shark ate me.

Sorry had to throw in some Dave Chappelle in there lol
Old 09-01-2010, 03:21 PM

When I get home I will post some video and pics of the car in question. I have to fig out how to post video here.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:38 PM
On The Tree

Oh boy! Pics! Cause not everone can use Google..... Take a pic like WSsick said, otherwise you are just running your mouth more. Your story has fallen apart and your responses have become increasingly laughable; legit ROFLing right now.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Teching In

You said you let off when I got a car ahead of you. And my car is my DD I have nothing else to drive, maybe if im lucky my GF doesnt need her truck
Old 09-01-2010, 05:33 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

When I get home I will post some video and pics of the car in question. I have to fig out how to post video here.
1-take video
2-upload to youtube (my phone can do this in about 10 seconds if its short)
3-post URL link from the address bar (starts with http://), NOT the embeded one.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tbennett13
You said you let off when I got a car ahead of you. And my car is my DD I have nothing else to drive, maybe if im lucky my GF doesnt need her truck
yea when your rear bumber met my front i got out the gas! last time i checked that was a car length
Old 09-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

**** is getting more entertaining by the minute. fast50, coming from another Ford Stang die hard, you seriously don't have a leg to stand on unless you post up some timeslips, kills, and most importantly a pic of your "racecar" with a piece of paper that says your username or something. Also, racing is supposed to be friendly (most of the time) so I don't know why you are throwing out ridiculous $$$ figures you want to race for. You are just "buying the pot" when you do that, and in the end will get you no races. I wanna see your car in action.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
Well you sure are talking up your DD for future mods. And if the blue rustang is your DD why dose it have bolt on's and spray? The reason for a DD is to keep the miles off your car you race and to have a reliable transportation to and from work or school, not to spray the **** out of it.

And I love how you gotta get another car all of the sudden. But serisouly if the blue turd is your DD and you keep making excuses why you lost, then dont race it!
Your logic for a DD is personal opinion. I like driving a car that rolls out erveryday. Never did like those moments when your driving your beater and see 5 cars that would race you, all while your driving a 97 monte carlo. lol
Old 09-01-2010, 06:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSr7Vyvo95o this is video of my old car! sold this car 3 yrs ago
went a 6.13 at 109 that pass on a 125 shot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMkYbU9jquo all motor pass more to come i know this dont prove the new car but might give yall a better idea im no young guy that just got his first stang i been doing this for 14yrs i will get yall what yall want!
Old 09-01-2010, 06:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont let these guys bother you fast50. Once some of these guys get an idea in their head, no matter how inaccurate, it is hard to talk logic to them. In this case all they paid attention to was "Mustang owner" and "posting in here in a manner other than complete agreement". If people would just sit back and read in an attempt to comprehend what's being said then maybe conversations like these can become more constructive. Instead it just wears down to simple pissing contests based upon brand loyalty. Some of my fellow GM owners are acting like douches in here.

Quick Reply: How to ruin a musting meet