Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

It's a good day! Official BS thread. All the daddys on here come in

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The stock antennas always break. Nothing new.

http://www.team-integra.net/sections...?ArticleID=815

Im not sure where to get em these days

Take off the door panel and lube up the window rails and that will fix the window problem to.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Damnit if I'm not having a good week!!! Today went to the 2nd doctor's appointment for my fiance since we are expecting our first kid. It has been crazy! My mom passed away when I was 17 and my dad passed away 2 months ago. So that was almost like a closing of the book for my life with them and family (hurt like o-holy hell and still does) but on the flip side the girl of my dreams is having my first child and we are getting married in less than 6 weeks! So its like an opening to my future family and I'm so damn excited about that. She is due May 14th and I cannot wait for it to get here! Man just thinking about all the things I want to do with my kid just puts a smile on my face. I've heard and heard and read on FB of all my friends having babies and them saying how its such a great feeling. I honestly thought they were going over the top and making it more of a deal than it is but boy was I wrong. I feel like I want to tell everyone I see out in public I'm expecting my first child. Right now in life I'm having it real rough (some of you know, some of you don't) but damn it I don't feel like the luckiest guy on the Earth right about now!

On top of that yesterday after putting my truck up for sale for 1 day I sold it for $9400 and the SAME DAY I found a 1 owner 97 Integra LS with only 82k miles garage kept for $4400 !! I'm going to try to talk them down to $3600 Going to go get it in 2 hours down in Atlanta and bringing it home and turning around and ordering a turbo kit tomorrow.

Sometimes God does things that need to be done that we might not think is fair, but he never gives you negative without paying you back positive. I'm no soap box Christian but I will say that God is good!!!
good for you man. for the first time in my life i can say im with the girl of my dreams. good luck in life.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats, I could not see myself in your position although i have had a couple of occasions when I was to be a father and either they had a miscarriage or they had an abortion behind my back. I congratulate you man and at the same time submit my condolences to you and your family for your parents. I know they say for every life that's taken there is another child born, but you cannot replace one with the other.

Congrats and good luck. Maybe someday i will have one of these threads, maybe not who knows. lol.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

For you guys that don't have a kid or one on the way watch out for the woman when you knock her up. They turn into the devil! Everything will be going great then out of no where you are getting your head chewed off for asking her if she wants you to take her shopping.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:51 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

When she gets sick in the morning, try a peanut butter sandwhich, that's all that worked for my wife, I tried everything. I would make her (2) pieces of bread with light peanut butter and put it in a tupper ware container next to her bed so she could eat it the moment she woke up.

Good luck dude-
Old 11-04-2010, 09:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Being a pretty young buck and all, I have none on the way myself, but am going to be an uncle in February! Make sure you instill that Ford love early
Old 11-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Teching In

For you guys that don't have a kid or one on the way watch out for the woman when you knock her up. They turn into the devil! Everything will be going great then out of no where you are getting your head chewed off for asking her if she wants you to take her shopping.
I would suggest a falcon punch, but that could potentially hurt the baby.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
I would suggest a falcon punch, but that could potentially hurt the baby.
No its it that bad. And one night I came home from work and she was absolutely the nicest person on Earth asking me what she could do for me and real cheerful. I can't imagine what its like being a woman, let alone a pregnant woman.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:52 PM
TECH Resident

i warned you man!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 02:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

God that is one horrid block of text. I can't read that ****, are you having a kid or something? **** that, stopsign reproducing sucks for the rest of the world.

Congrats Kev On the car as well! Better get that turbo kit on before all the money goes to the little one.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:11 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Congrats man. I was 37 when the boys were born they are 4 now. I wish now I hadn't waited as long as I did. I wish you and your girl the best.
You're only 41?!?! I thought you were like 60.

Old 11-04-2010, 04:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
When she gets sick in the morning, try a peanut butter sandwhich, that's all that worked for my wife, I tried everything. I would make her (2) pieces of bread with light peanut butter and put it in a tupper ware container next to her bed so she could eat it the moment she woke up.

Good luck dude-
Did she tell you "Go make me a sammich!" LOL. I got lucky my wife never really got sick, she did get emotional sometimes though.

Originally Posted by WSsick
You're only 41?!?! I thought you were like 60.

Very funny. ***.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's so damn hard to find an all original/stock integra.

I saw one a few weeks ago and started talking to the guy that had it. It was his regular commuter car, but it was just so clean and factory everywhere. It stood out so much from all the chop jobs you see on those cars.

Congrats on the purchase.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:43 PM
12 Second Club

Just wait until the baby gets here you see little bits of your folks in here actions or attitude. I lost my step-dad two months before my youngest was born and as hard as it was knowing she'd never meet her G'pa I can see his attitude in her everyday. God took your parents only to return to you a newer model

Won't be long and you'll be sitting in a drive thru and your lil one will hear their favorite songs come on and you'll take a short video like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXVZIcrg17g
Old 11-04-2010, 05:30 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Very funny. ***.
I kid, sir.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Congrats on the baby in the oven! My daughter just turned 2 months. You will love your child more than anything you've ever known. My wife threw up almost everyday until my daughter was born . The first month and a half was the worst for me sleep wise. Every two hours she would wake up and eat and I would change her diaper and burp her. You will be a Zombie and work. Now at two months she poops a lot less and only wakes up one or two times a night.

Congrats on the Integra by the way. I saw you mentioned that in a thread before but didn't think you would buy one that fast! I think you got a good deal on the price, even if you didn't mod it, it would still be a nice DD. Can't wait to see what you do with that thing, definitely start a build thread.

And Jay Play your daughter is gorgeous with those big blue eyes!

Here is my filthy beh beh...

Old 11-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Launching!

Hey guys thought it was time to check in. Had to sell both my cars for my move closer into the city and am currently rideless. It sucks major ***** and I miss them both like crazy. Just seeing my signature picture is going to bring a tear to my eye. Good to see some of the old names still around and I can't wait to get back into the car game.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
I kid, sir.
As was I.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Staging Lane

Kids are ALOT of time and work from newborn to toddler age. Once they start talking and pooping on there own it gets easier! Trust me, the ladies love everything to do with the little non walking, non talking, pooping machines we call newborns but us men don't really get our groove on until they hit the 2-3 year mark! Here's some random picks of my kids (ages 6, 10, 13, 18 now):

Old 11-04-2010, 09:00 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

You're Blessed Sticks, beautiful kids