Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

stockish viper vs built GTR's

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 01:59 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

blah blah blah....If someone calls me a liar I will defend my honer. Couple haters said Im lying about my kills. Thats why there is so much about it...Honestly youd think a vid of me fender to fender with a cammed C6Z06 from 70-150 mph would be enough...But nope..Haters gotta hate I guess?

A hater will follow you around and discredit your achievments because thy have none. Observe I dont even know what other threads youve posted in other than you coming to mine??? Just sayin..No one makes you come. You choose to on your own..

For the RECORD beating modded GTR's is pretty nice. Theyre arent many vids of 600 plus GTR's getten beat on the net and Im proud to contribute to atleaste a few wins from the american side. They shift perfectly and have zero spin with next to no lagg. They are what turboed imports should have been from the beginning

Last edited by Killemall; 12-31-2010 at 02:05 AM.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
stop hateing..I beat them and id bet money you couldnt. hate crimes man..dang...beat even a stock one and then get back to me..
Right, because owning a faster car than someone else means you are better.

Any moron with a big enough checkbook can go and buy a fast car. Who gives a ****.

For the RECORD beating modded GTR's is pretty nice. Theyre arent many vids of 600 plus GTR's getten beat on the net and Im proud to contribute to atleaste a few wins from the american side. They shift perfectly and have zero spin with next to no lagg. They are what turboed imports should have been from the beginning
I've yet to see a race in which you clearly beat a GT-R.

One second jumps DO NOT COUNT.
Old 12-31-2010, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by itsslow98
post this on the viper board and youll get the nutswingers your looking for. Its cool to see races but weve seen you constantly post the same **** over and over again. re-edited this, heres what happened this time. No one cares.

433 views and 8 posts that weren't your own. get the message.
CTS-V...I wish i could race you and put 3 cars on ya..Then there would be lil left to say...Even with 500 rwhp youd be lucky to trapp high teens in that monte carlo..

Race some decent get a vid and then talk as much as you want
This is your response to the itsslow98's post? Seriously? You post the same damn races 9849!9848@949459***37474 times and when people tell you they don't care anymore your reply is, I wish I could race you because that would shut you up?

Oh yeah, your video footage of your computer screen sucks the *****. That it all.
Old 12-31-2010, 10:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn OP. I didn't think I could hate Vipers even more! Get that **** out of here lol.

Old 12-31-2010, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

blah blah blah....If someone calls me a liar I will defend my honer. Couple haters said Im lying about my kills. Thats why there is so much about it...Honestly youd think a vid of me fender to fender with a cammed C6Z06 from 70-150 mph would be enough...But nope..Haters gotta hate I guess?

A hater will follow you around and discredit your achievments because thy have none. Observe I dont even know what other threads youve posted in other than you coming to mine??? Just sayin..No one makes you come. You choose to on your own..
Killemall,

1. That blows your car has been down for that long and you've been dealing with warranty BS with Dodge. Dealers suck the majority of the time. Best of luck with getting it figured out

2. People are hating on you because you talk up Vipers TOO much. We get you love your car and are happy with it - be more modest about it. I used to enjoy your posts, but as of late, all you've been doing is nutswinging the Viper - we get its an awesome car - I would hope something that expensive IS an awesome car.

If you want people to quit discrediting your posts and "hating" on you, show some more modesty and quit nutswinging on the Viper with the knowledge that 99.5% of the people on this forum will never purchase a Viper, even if they could afford to. If you want to preach to people who care, there is a Viper forum for that
Old 12-31-2010, 10:23 AM
Teching In

Why was this thread bumped?
Old 12-31-2010, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Why was this thread bumped?
Because Killemall needs his ego stroked every so often.
Old 12-31-2010, 10:41 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
Because Killemall needs his ego stroked every so often.
he seems cool except for his "that car only runs 115mph in th 1/4, shame, how slow" or and other comments like that.
Old 12-31-2010, 11:01 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by MauriSSio
he seems cool except for his "that car only runs 115mph in th 1/4, shame, how slow" or and other comments like that.
i agree, and its even funnier knowing that many on here would drag him all over
Old 12-31-2010, 11:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

^^^^Yeah we love ya kill, but what these guys up here said man. ^^^^
Old 12-31-2010, 01:01 PM
TECH Resident

omg this video is awful..
Old 12-31-2010, 01:06 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sujomatt
omg this video is awful..
Wait, you don't think it shows the viper decisively killing GTRs with 200whp more?

Old 01-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Staging Lane

Killemall,

Why are you becoming more dillusional year after year? First, you had a major insecurity problem with the fact that a C6 Z06 is faster than you, and now you are claiming that you are faster than a 680 rwhp GTR in your 475 rwhp Viper??

Come on dude, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! Here is the video of you racing that 680 rwhp GTR with a passenger, vs. Your Viper with just you and consistently cheating and jumping the GTR (intentionaly I am sure, since you know it would be just a matter of RPM before the GTR flys by you)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WGS...eature=related

Are you or anyone else going to honestly watch this video above and with all sanity say that your car is faster than this pump gas, 680 rwhp GTR? That car is out of your league, and on race gas, it would be in a different Zip code! (not only 3-4 cars like you mentioned)

Come on man, seriously.......

Last edited by Fadi; 01-01-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

This thread is legit. Offtopic here is a video of me beating a crotch rocket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN8lTV5_Evw
Old 01-02-2011, 02:09 AM
Launching!

Fadi...arent you the same guy who had a slightly modded c6z06 and raced a gts viper and got beat..then you came to the viper forums and said...hey...whos head and cammed 520 rwhp viper gts did i race and showed the video...then you looked like an idiot when it ended up being a bolt on gts at like 450 rwhp....

for the hundreth time that video is him on race gas...rsky is in the freaking car with the video camera saying go!

i beat him fair and square on pump starting from 70 mph and nothing is taking that away. just like you had a hard time belieaving a bolt on gts viper beat your z06 i dont expect you to belieave this...but guess what...both events happenned and it was sweet watching you make an *** of yourself on the viper forums talking about a head and cammed viper or atleaste 520 rwhp viper ect and it was mid 400s...lol
Old 01-02-2011, 09:19 AM

I raced a 2003 Viper when my car was cam only. The first race was funny as he got cocky and waved me to take the jump. It was a one sided race to say the least

After that we raced 4 more with even starts and he beat me by a little over a car each time. After the races he asked me if my car was supercharged...

I've been looking for another one to run with my current setup so I can get my revenge

Last edited by ScreaminRedZ; 01-02-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:06 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
I raced a 2003 Viper when my car was cam only. The first race was funny as he got cocky and waved me to take the jump. It was a one sided race to say the least

After that we raced 4 more with even starts and he beat me by a little over a car each time. After the races he asked me if my car was supercharged...

I've been looking for another one to run with my current setup so I can get my revenge
ive got a gray one in my subdivision who has always ignored me......im gona do my damnest this spring now that i have a 100 shot on my h/c hugger

fings crossed!
Old 01-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Teching In

for the hundreth time that video is him on race gas...rsky is in the freaking car with the video camera saying go!

i beat him fair and square on pump starting from 70 mph and nothing is taking that awayl
Then why does the video say:

GTR 680WHP ON PUMP VS VIPER 475WHP ON PUMP
Old 01-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

Fadi...arent you the same guy who had a slightly modded c6z06 and raced a gts viper and got beat..then you came to the viper forums and said...hey...whos head and cammed 520 rwhp viper gts did i race and showed the video...then you looked like an idiot when it ended up being a bolt on gts at like 450 rwhp....

i beat him fair and square on pump starting from 70 mph and nothing is taking that away. just like you had a hard time belieaving a bolt on gts viper beat your z06 i dont expect you to belieave this...but guess what...both events happenned and it was sweet watching you make an *** of yourself on the viper forums talking about a head and cammed viper or atleaste 520 rwhp viper ect and it was mid 400s...lol
It is ironically funny hearing you say anything about the Viper alley. You are Viperalley's biggest bitch and the funny thing is, that is a Viper board with enthusiasts that have the same car you do! What does that say about you? LOL..

I have grown up a lot since the ViperAlley posting days. You on the other hand, it seems like you are only growing by age while your brain development stays on par with that of a 3 yr old.

The video I posted is clearer than ever. When you tried to cheat against the 680 awhp GTR, you got beat. When you went on even honks, you got walked. Anyway you look at it, you got your *** handed to you like you were missing a few cylinders - all while you being alone and the already heavier GTR having a passenger. Here, let me remind you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WGS...eature=related

But keep on living it up in LALA land, as I understand believing your own fantasys is the only way you could ever feel better about your self.

Last edited by Fadi; 01-02-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^^Owned. LOL, look at him trying to jump out every run

Quick Reply: stockish viper vs built GTR's