Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

stockish viper vs built GTR's

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default stockish viper vs built GTR's

My vipers apart and awaiting a mild cam install..Got bored so I re-edited some old kills of mine...Enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSZ8-mcdCdc

*DISCLAIMER* The white GTR murders me everytime by three car lengths from 67-140 on his race gas setting of 800 awhp...But pump gas like this we have good battles from 70 mph rolls....

Hopefully the cam and a few more bolt ons will even things up a lil
Old 12-03-2010, 12:47 PM
12 Second Club

Video sucked man ! Cars were nice though.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Staging Lane

LOL. Killemall, you crack me up. That GTR on race gas and 800 whp put 5 city blocks on you, as it should have.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Launching!

on race gas hell yea he whooped my ***..But pump at 680 rwhp is a differant story. being that 90% of the time he's on pump Im pretty happy...Gotta do it again with my hi def camera thats back up now
Old 12-30-2010, 08:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Did you watch this video on your computer and record it with your cell phone?
Old 12-30-2010, 09:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

The only thing I cared to look at was your video on how your Viper has been in the shop for 2 months... that blows
Old 12-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
The only thing I cared to look at was your video on how your Viper has been in the shop for 2 months... that blows
TRY MORE LIKE 3 MONTHS

I was haveing a misfire so I took the car to the dealer after I ordered some nice yellow spark plugs abnd wires..They then saw the the misfire was from a part of the engine...No big deal...but I have 100% warranty on this car and I wanted the item fixed under warranty..

So then I went to virginia for a month..

Came back from virginia and my car was still at the dealership and they hadnt done anything and wouldnt till I came and looked at the car. So i go there and some big wig says that they wont fix it undewr warranty..because the part that broke is aftermarket..

i then say. This part was recommended by you guys and came from your division Arrow raceing that fixs your broken viper engines under warranty and was installed by you guys and as well you guys said because it was a dodge part purchased from a dodge LLC and installed by dodge it would be under the warranty..

Unfortunetly the dodge dealership that said and installed ect. closed down in 2009. As well Arrow raceing is now under new management and even though they still do the Viper warranty work for chrysler they no longer warranty there parts through chysler..

So I spent another month arguing with dodge big wigs on how Im being screwed ect...

So the bottom line was that while they wouldnt honer my warranty they would go from there usual hourly rate of 125$ an hour to 85$ an hour. With that said I decided to order some more MOPAR performance parts for my viper and have them install at the cheaper rate...But Ive spent another month waiting for all the parts to come in...

Arrow racing sent me the replacement part free of charge 6 weeks ago and I could have honestly fixed it myself in about 20 minutes. It was just a broken screw..But I wanted the extra power with some mods. At this point after 3 months though I really wish I would have just told them to fix it..

**** Dodge..Only thing I ever liked from them was the Viper and diesel rams
Old 12-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
Did you watch this video on your computer and record it with your cell phone?
Yes...I only had my crappy cell phone videos of maybe 20 seconds with me raceing the white one and the silver one...Then I saw his video of him claiming to rape me with 680 awhp on pump when really he was on race at 800..So to be funny/spiteful I copied our other racing vids that he actually did a awesom job creating and added my footage of my wins.

made my very crappy cell phone footage at leaste have a decent presentation despite all still being kinda fuzzy as the mortal combat and angles showing my car ect were copied off youtube..

Swear I won those last two races and Ill be more than happy to do it again. Those were awesome door to door races..

Now race gas and HOLY SHIET!!!!! BEASTLY...3-4 cars by just 130 mph no problem. Dosent matter what gear I start in LOL
Old 12-30-2010, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Sucks about the car Killemall, but so does the vid.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:48 PM
Launching!

heres the video from the GTR's perspective the same day i raced them....Look at the vid and you can clearly see my viper in the side mirror at the 35 second mark..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_LT1qoqHjo

Now you gotta wonder why the vid of them raceing my viper isnt in the video. My thought is that it is kinda embarrassing for a 475 rwhp viper to be hanging with or beating a 605 and 680 awhp GTR...I asked and I was told they didnt get the vids because my viper was on the left side. fair enough. Were friends so I will leave it at that..

But I did get the footage that you see in the vid I posted
Old 12-30-2010, 09:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
Yes...I only had my crappy cell phone videos of maybe 20 seconds with me raceing the white one and the silver one...Then I saw his video of him claiming to rape me with 680 awhp on pump when really he was on race at 800..So to be funny/spiteful I copied our other racing vids that he actually did a awesom job creating and added my footage of my wins.

made my very crappy cell phone footage at leaste have a decent presentation despite all still being kinda fuzzy as the mortal combat and angles showing my car ect were copied off youtube..

Swear I won those last two races and Ill be more than happy to do it again. Those were awesome door to door races..

Now race gas and HOLY SHIET!!!!! BEASTLY...3-4 cars by just 130 mph no problem. Dosent matter what gear I start in LOL
Ok just checking. I dont doubt anything you have posted just the videos looked a little "fucked up".
Old 12-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Launching!

heres the origional story with him on race gas and rsky as the filmer...one dyno said he had like 740 awhp on race and another said he had 800 awhp..I dont know..All I know is he was on race when he raped me in that vid posted as pump gas..

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...003-viper.html
Old 12-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Why is this thread here?

That video is a PIECE OF ****.

You jumping out for one second and then cutting the video does not count for anything.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 1992TsiAWD
Why is this thread here?

That video is a PIECE OF ****.

You jumping out for one second and then cutting the video does not count for anything.
+1............this thread sucks
Old 12-31-2010, 12:44 AM
Launching!

stop hateing..I beat them and id bet money you couldnt. hate crimes man..dang...beat even a stock one and then get back to me..
Old 12-31-2010, 12:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

post this on the viper board and youll get the nutswingers your looking for. Its cool to see races but weve seen you constantly post the same **** over and over again. re-edited this, heres what happened this time. No one cares.

433 views and 8 posts that weren't your own. get the message.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:55 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

*feels like bumpin all my kills*

who wants page 1 full if slobalt whuppins? huh huh?
Old 12-31-2010, 12:59 AM
Launching!

CTS-V...I wish i could race you and put 3 cars on ya..Then there would be lil left to say...Even with 500 rwhp youd be lucky to trapp high teens in that monte carlo..

Race some decent get a vid and then talk as much as you want
Old 12-31-2010, 01:01 AM
Launching!

CTS-V...I re edited this one for you..a 3400 pound supercharged M3 at 450 rwhp...Id probally just stay in third gear for you as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzFeBmLT0xI
Old 12-31-2010, 01:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Killemall
CTS-V...I wish i could race you and put 3 cars on ya..Then there would be lil left to say...Even with 500 rwhp youd be lucky to trapp high teens in that monte carlo..

Race some decent get a vid and then talk as much as you want
Cool story bro. I dont mind getting beat it happens(just like you getting walked by the same GTRs), but you dont see me posting the same damn races 5 times, re-editing them and making people listen to me talk about everything while i videotape sideways.

You also dont see me going 100mph with a kid in the car like you have in previous vids. I could careless if you wreck and kill yourself but its pure stupidity to put a child in the car at the same time just cause you wanna show someone how big your c**k is.

Quick Reply: stockish viper vs built GTR's