Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I have a short older "kill" story~

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 02:13 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And quit calling me kid. I'm probably at least 8 inches taller than you and 100 lbs bigger. Not to mention OLDER.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:16 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
And quit calling me kid. I'm probably at least 8 inches taller than you and 100 lbs bigger. Not to mention OLDER.
And my name isn't Harry?? You give off this immature vibe, something like 18 years old, so I am calling it like I see it (like you are with your cute nicknames ). Sorry kid, I didn't know you were a fat **** as well. I'll remember that for later Pudge.

ANSWER MY QUESTION IN POST #175.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
And my name isn't Harry?? You give off this immature vibe, something like 18 years old, so I am calling it like I see it (like you are with your cute nicknames ). Sorry kid, I didn't know you were a fat **** as well. I'll remember that for later Pudge.
Since when is 6'8'' 250 lbs fat? Just because you're a walking skeleton!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just throw him a doughnut and let him continue on his intellectual ways
Old 12-16-2010, 02:23 AM
12 Second Club

Since when is 6'8'' 250 lbs fat? Just because you're a walking skeleton!
Your assumption is a poor one, as usual.

..........or do you not want to answer it because you know I was right about it not being a 3 car jump like you said?
Old 12-16-2010, 02:28 AM
12 Second Club

More info on that "cammed lt1 killlaaaaaa"

http://mustangforums.com/forum/7049432-post38.html

Best of 8.7 @ 80mph. That's barely enough to beat a stock LT1.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

More info on that "cammed lt1 killlaaaaaa"

http://mustangforums.com/forum/7049432-post38.html

Best of 8.7 @ 80mph. That's barely enough to beat a stock LT1.
Hmm, so my LT1 ran a 8.245@82.XXmph at 3000DA on full exhaust, a stall, untuned, and 3.73's and he is saying that Mustang beat a cam/full bolt-on LT1 setup

*scratches head*
Old 12-16-2010, 02:42 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Hmm, so my LT1 ran a 8.245@82.XXmph at 3000DA on full exhaust, a stall, untuned, and 3.73's and he is saying that Mustang beat a cam/full bolt-on LT1 setup

*scratches head*
Yeah.....straight up killllllla. The guy was talkign about putting cams in his car, but 2v's don't usually get over 300rwp even with cams (from what I've heard). That definitely isn't killing a cammed LT1 either. Hope he's got a bottle.

Mystic, can you explain your sig in this thread?

http://starcityracing.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=15260

ALSO........

Old 12-16-2010, 03:39 AM
Teching In

Default wow what an argument hahah

By the way OP...LOVE the screen name lol. And did your girl ''friend'' end up going home after you revved your engine like she said she would??
yeah ~> but we're still "friends" and by the by, i'm like 125lbs myself, but i'm 5-7... im still not as scrawny as that red integra owning dumbass

dont worry, i'm fine with being my size, i fit very snug in sports cars

Thankyou all for the name compliment, it took me a few minutes to come up with.

also, i posted this up, checked it before leaving at like 5 yesterday afternoon, and just got home to see it turned into a 10 page argument between mystic z-28 and faggy integra kid who's screen name must have sucked otherwise i'd have remembered it.

TO FAGGY INTEGRA KID: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN ON LS1TECH IF YOU DONT HAVE AN FBODY OR HYBRID LSX SWAP?! probably just a typical domestic hater. I have respect for tuners, but dude, chill out, nobody wants to race you, we dont want to waste the gas. also i'm sure your parents bought you that car and are buying you those "turbos you're getting"

Im laughing at the little internet fight going on here, by all means feel free to continue it because i could always use more laughing, it's healthy
Old 12-16-2010, 03:41 AM
Teching In

PHAHAHHA! wow what a great on-the-go edit for a comeback
Old 12-16-2010, 03:42 AM
Teching In

^^^^you just fucked up man lol
Old 12-16-2010, 03:45 AM
Teching In

It's what's for dinner...
and again, applause.
not as funny as the first one. wtf was he thinking?! man he is way to white to be talking like this on the internet; someone needs white man grammar school! maybe we can all pitch in and buy him a hooked on phonix kit if those still exist HA!

to me his "badass picture" he posted says "i like putting rainbows in my posts"
Old 12-16-2010, 03:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DJ99Z28
^^^^you just fucked up man lol
what?! you lost me
Old 12-16-2010, 03:53 AM
Teching In

1st things 1st the "compliments" about your username were complete and utter sarcasm.

Which brings us to my 2nd point, You kno absolutely nothing about stopsign or the vehicles he owns and drives......

I haven't been In to F-bodies too long but I have been lurking on this site for awhile.
You've pretty much dug yourself a grave right alongside your buddies....so enjoy
Old 12-16-2010, 04:00 AM
Teching In

1st things 1st the "compliments" about your username were complete and utter sarcasm.

Which brings us to my 2nd point, You kno absolutely nothing about stopsign or the vehicles he owns and drives......

I haven't been In to F-bodies too long but I have been lurking on this site for awhile.
You've pretty much dug yourself a grave right alongside your buddies....so enjoy
1st: not necessarily
2nd: woa chill, we're ******* on the guy for ******* on us, no harm no foul~
3rd: where the hell did this come from? are you just a bystander to the thread just waiting to try and throw out a last comment? and the thread is mine so.... you gtfo if you dont like it this was all originally just about laughing at the idiot in the parking lot and scaring his woman. people like you dont need to come into these threads and scavenge through them looking for mean things to say which entail just pisses others off.

no hole digging, only good fun. goodnight (morning ?! f it's late)
Old 12-16-2010, 04:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fords=Breakfast
yeah ~> but we're still "friends" and by the by, i'm like 125lbs myself, but i'm 5-7... im still not as scrawny as that red integra owning dumbass

dont worry, i'm fine with being my size, i fit very snug in sports cars

Thankyou all for the name compliment, it took me a few minutes to come up with.

also, i posted this up, checked it before leaving at like 5 yesterday afternoon, and just got home to see it turned into a 10 page argument between mystic z-28 and faggy integra kid who's screen name must have sucked otherwise i'd have remembered it.

TO FAGGY INTEGRA KID: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN ON LS1TECH IF YOU DONT HAVE AN FBODY OR HYBRID LSX SWAP?! probably just a typical domestic hater. I have respect for tuners, but dude, chill out, nobody wants to race you, we dont want to waste the gas. also i'm sure your parents bought you that car and are buying you those "turbos you're getting"

Im laughing at the little internet fight going on here, by all means feel free to continue it because i could always use more laughing, it's healthy
Haha well that's good then. And LOL @ the integra kid comments. I completely agree.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:15 AM
Teching In

Not trying to offend my good sir just merely informing you. You are about to pick a fight with a member senior to you meaning your on your own. Just because a thread is yours doesn't mean your exempt from getting banned by jumping on to stupid **** lol.

Also good morning to you too and good luck regrettably I will not be the last comment. But strangely I do feel like this is an elaborate set up for a thread of the year nominee
Old 12-16-2010, 04:20 AM
Banned

Yeah.....straight up killllllla. The guy was talkign about putting cams in his car, but 2v's don't usually get over 300rwp even with cams (from what I've heard). That definitely isn't killing a cammed LT1 either. Hope he's got a bottle.

Mystic, can you explain your sig in this thread?

http://starcityracing.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=15260

ALSO........

He got a pretty decent jump, because the shifter in my car accidentally got bumped into ''2'' about 2 seconds into the race. That's why it had a hard time coming back. My car pulled him pretty good in the 3rd race.

And about the dyno vid. I hope you know that dyno #'s really don't mean squat. I RAPED a 6 speed/3.73 geared LT1 with exhaust that dyno'd 280 rwhp and 312 rwtq. I've also raped other bolt-on 2v GT's from roll, by several cars. And that 3v. Oh wait, I forgot, that was ''fake'' lol.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:26 AM
Teching In

Not trying to offend my good sir just merely informing you. You are about to pick a fight with a member senior to you meaning your on your own. Just because a thread is yours doesn't mean your exempt from getting banned by jumping on to stupid **** lol.

Also good morning to you too and good luck regrettably I will not be the last comment. But strangely I do feel like this is an elaborate set up for a thread of the year nominee
im not generally one to be a post arguer, so i'm not going to be. i wasn't jumping on to stupid ****, just having fun with the rest of the guys.

and there's thread of the year nominee?! that's pretty cool.

and in a non-arguing way, ive "been around this place" since mid or so last year, with the account name of newly aquired 77 back when i hadn't even had an fbody yet and was solely repping classics. NOW i bid everybody adue. i need sleep
Old 12-16-2010, 04:30 AM
Banned

Fords you got any pics of your WS6?

Quick Reply: I have a short older "kill" story~