Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I have a short older "kill" story~

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 04:53 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJ99Z28
1st things 1st the "compliments" about your username were complete and utter sarcasm.
Uh...mine wasn't!
Old 12-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Fords=Breakfast
yeah ~> but we're still "friends" and by the by, i'm like 125lbs myself, but i'm 5-7... im still not as scrawny as that red integra owning dumbass

dont worry, i'm fine with being my size, i fit very snug in sports cars

Thankyou all for the name compliment, it took me a few minutes to come up with.

also, i posted this up, checked it before leaving at like 5 yesterday afternoon, and just got home to see it turned into a 10 page argument between mystic z-28 and faggy integra kid who's screen name must have sucked otherwise i'd have remembered it.

TO FAGGY INTEGRA KID: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN ON LS1TECH IF YOU DONT HAVE AN FBODY OR HYBRID LSX SWAP?! probably just a typical domestic hater. I have respect for tuners, but dude, chill out, nobody wants to race you, we dont want to waste the gas. also i'm sure your parents bought you that car and are buying you those "turbos you're getting"

Im laughing at the little internet fight going on here, by all means feel free to continue it because i could always use more laughing, it's healthy
5-7 125lbs isnt scrawny? Im 5-4 125 and Im not exactly fat lol.

Im assuming you are referring to stopsign. Im pretty sure he lives on his own so I dont think his parents are buying him turbos lol
Old 12-16-2010, 08:59 AM

In reference to the second race with the turbo Grand Am:

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
I still pulled 2 cars on him. He just didn't spin quite as bad on that run.
Barely over a car, the proof is right there in the video. Also, you raced a FWD car from a dig, he spun, and you couldn't even beat him off the line? WTF is wrong with your POS?

In reference to the second race with the red Camaro:

Yeah look at the 2nd race, harry. He barely pulled a full car on me.
Once again, the proof is in the video, you got beat by well over 2 cars. Seriously, did you even bother to watch the video or are you just remembering the race the way you wish it really happened?

Then there's this:

If mine is such a dog then why did it pull 2 lengths on a 105 trapping car, from 0 to 80 WITHOUT my lid and exhaust?
How do you know I don't already trap 108 right now? My car pulled a 105 car without the lid and exhaust. And judging by how hard i pulled that 3 valve it seems possible.
Are you really using the argument of "I beat X on the street and he ran Y, so therefore my car will run Y++"? ...and you want to call other people ricers when you pull that **** right out of the ******* Vin Diesel playbook?

Post up a timeslip from your car at the track. Not 10,000 excuses about, "well I only ran it in the summer" or "well when I get XXX mods done then..." or "I was having my period that day and was bloated so those numbers don't count"...

You either took it to the track or you didn't. If you did then post up or shut up. If you didn't then shut the **** up about what it coulda-shoulda-woulda run if you did.

Last edited by ScreaminRedZ; 12-16-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Damn I missed out on this one! I just read through these 11 ******* pages and holy **** there is some funny stuff here. I'll have to watch the vids when I get out of work and add my opinions. As always, continue the
Old 12-16-2010, 10:18 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Damn I missed out on this one! I just read through these 11 ******* pages and holy **** there is some funny stuff here. I'll have to watch the vids when I get out of work and add my opinions. As always, continue the
Me too my friend, me too lol
Old 12-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Teching In

Fords you got any pics of your WS6?
yessir, in my albums* and did you change your profile pic to make it a pic of you just to shut up acura kid? lol
Old 12-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
5-7 125lbs isnt scrawny? Im 5-4 125 and Im not exactly fat lol.

Im assuming you are referring to stopsign. Im pretty sure he lives on his own so I dont think his parents are buying him turbos lol
yeah i dont want to be that guy that posts a shirtless pic or whatever to show i'm not scrawny, but i promise you i dont come off as scrawny

and i dont really care where the guy lives or how he got his car or anything, last night's stuff on here was just funny as hell
Old 12-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Fords=Breakfast
yeah ~> but we're still "friends" and by the by, i'm like 125lbs myself, but i'm 5-7... im still not as scrawny as that red integra owning dumbass

Even though that isn't me you seem much more scrawny than him. And if you are 5'7 @ 125lbs you are nothing more than a human toothpick.

dont worry, i'm fine with being my size, i fit very snug in sports cars

Thankyou all for the name compliment, it took me a few minutes to come up with.

Its absolutely the most retarded screename I've seen and just leaves you open for Ford owners on here to make fun of you. The Ford owners on here don't exactly own bolt on 2v GTs...

also, i posted this up, checked it before leaving at like 5 yesterday afternoon, and just got home to see it turned into a 10 page argument between mystic z-28 and faggy integra kid who's screen name must have sucked otherwise i'd have remembered it.

TO FAGGY INTEGRA KID: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN ON LS1TECH IF YOU DONT HAVE AN FBODY OR HYBRID LSX SWAP?! probably just a typical domestic hater. I have respect for tuners, but dude, chill out, nobody wants to race you, we dont want to waste the gas. also i'm sure your parents bought you that car and are buying you those "turbos you're getting"

Get to know people on this site before you start talking **** and end up making yourself look dumb. That is the number one mistake most noobs end up making on here. No my parents didn't buy me my turbos. I work for my mods and as of right now with the baby coming, I support my family by myself. Nice try though. And feel free to come race me. You can even pick which car you want to race from the driveway. Oh and they are all Fords...

Im laughing at the little internet fight going on here, by all means feel free to continue it because i could always use more laughing, it's healthy
I'll take it easy on you since you are new...
Old 12-16-2010, 10:39 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Wow more from you. Whats up with that? Bet he has already photoshopped a skirt and bra on me.
Successful troll is successful, i lol'd.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sujomatt
Me too my friend, me too lol
All you guys really need to see are those pictures I posted. They pretty much dominate his every thought about those races. The guys "3 car jump" was bullshit, and he STILL will not admit that there was never a 3 car jump in that video.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:07 AM
12 Second Club

He got a pretty decent jump, because the shifter in my car accidentally got bumped into ''2'' about 2 seconds into the race. That's why it had a hard time coming back. My car pulled him pretty good in the 3rd race.

And about the dyno vid. I hope you know that dyno #'s really don't mean squat. I RAPED a 6 speed/3.73 geared LT1 with exhaust that dyno'd 280 rwhp and 312 rwtq. I've also raped other bolt-on 2v GT's from roll, by several cars. And that 3v. Oh wait, I forgot, that was ''fake'' lol.
Soooooo that means that you were wrong & lied about a 3 car jump, correct? Or if you didn't lie, you just cannot tell distance for ****? Which is it???

While dyno numbers aren't everything, they do mean something. A 255rwhp car is not raping a 320+ rwhp car unless there are some funny circumstances surrounding the race.

Also, explain your sig on that forum. Do you even own a mystic z28, or do you own the cayenne red 6 speed in your sig there?
Old 12-16-2010, 11:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by WSsick

Also, explain your sig on that forum. Do you even own a mystic z28, or do you own the cayenne red 6 speed in your sig there?
I was wondering the same thing.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Man Mystic you got knocked the **** out worse than the kid on "Friday"

Fordforbreakfast get a fast car and then have a screen name like that
Old 12-16-2010, 11:48 AM
Teching In

OMG this is hilarious. Just read all 11 pages and I didn't laugh this hard watching Rodney Carrington lastnight lol
Old 12-16-2010, 12:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Why all this talk about who's scrawny and who's not? Who cares. Chances are the majority of us are never going to see each other anyways so what does it matter? "I'm 7.1, 300 lbs and I'll E-kick your *** man!"

I always laugh when people start talking about thier size on the internet.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:24 PM
12 Second Club

Why all this talk about who's scrawny and who's not? Who cares. Chances are the majority of us are never going to see each other anyways so what does it matter? "I'm 7.1, 300 lbs and I'll E-kick your *** man!"

I always laugh when people start talking about thier size on the internet.
It matters. **** off.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:27 PM
12 Second Club

/////

Last edited by WSsick; 12-16-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:33 PM
12 Second Club

snip.

Guess I was wrong. Seems pretty gay to copy someone else's name though. That's where the confusion lies.

Last edited by WSsick; 12-16-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by WSsick
It matters. **** off.
Oh yea. Well I know juditsu, and I'm bout to unleash a whole lot of it on your ***!
Old 12-16-2010, 12:41 PM
12 Second Club

Oh yea. Well I know juditsu, and I'm bout to unleash a whole lot of it on your ***!

Last edited by WSsick; 12-16-2010 at 01:58 PM.

Quick Reply: I have a short older "kill" story~