Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I have a short older "kill" story~

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
Please point out where I said ALL mustang owners??? Learn how to READ! And NO, not everyone (not many at all) lies about mods in order to steal several hundred dollars from someone.
you said OWNERS, meaning more than, you never said how many, you could have meant 2 or all of em. SO LEARN HOW TO SPECIFY WHAT YOU ARE MEANING.

you could have said the MUSTANG OWNERS I HAVE ENCOUNTERD LIE ABOUT THEIR MODS.

dont ya think that would have made more sense!!!
Old 12-16-2010, 09:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Mystic that's what this section is for, street racing and fun. I've been having a blast, haven't you?
Old 12-16-2010, 09:05 PM

Um, I believe I had a very good reason to call that mach1 guy out on his time slips. In case you didn't notice, I wasn't the only one who thought there was something fishy about that race or his times. And if you look around, I also have a lot of nice things to say about other people's kill stories.
It's not just what you say, it's how you say it. You always come across as arrogant and looking for a confrontation. Learn some humility, chill out, and you could get along great with the people here. Otherwise you're going to keep getting what seems to happen every time you post in a thread.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 93sspcoupe
you said OWNERS, meaning more than, you never said how many, you could have meant 2 or all of em. SO LEARN HOW TO SPECIFY WHAT YOU ARE MEANING.

you could have said the MUSTANG OWNERS I HAVE ENCOUNTERD LIE ABOUT THEIR MODS.

dont ya think that would have made more sense!!!
Do me a favor and tell me what the very last sentence read in the post that you just quoted from me??? The sentence that you conveniently left out.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't race for money, Vinny. You never know what the other person has up their sleeves. I don't ******* know you, how the hell should I know what you have planned. I would give you some gas money for the trip home but that's about it.
So if you are so confident you can beat LT1's, why don't you man up and race mine for money? Sounds like a guy backing down to me. I told you exactly what my car has and could have by Spring. That gives you plenty of time to add whatever you want to. Unlike you, I'm not too worried about it
Old 12-16-2010, 09:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
It's not just what you say, it's how you say it. You always come across as arrogant and looking for a confrontation. Learn some humility, chill out, and you could get along great with the people here. Otherwise you're going to keep getting what seems to happen every time you post in a thread.
No, you guys just completely misinterpret what I say all the time. I'm not arrogant AT ALL.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Marc please go and race this kid. I am sure all of us will chip in money for gas and your time. I sure will.

No, you guys just completely misinterpret what I say all the time. I'm not arrogant AT ALL.
You're right, the problem is everyone else...
TECH Fanatic

Oh yeah because that is SOOOOOOOOO insanely modded!!! Are you trying to be funny or what?
But apparently you can beat a lot of LT1's out there. Why not try mine?
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mystic z-28
do me a favor and tell me what the very last sentence read in the post that you just quoted from me??? The sentence that you conveniently left out.
i also saw that you dislike mustang owners, yet i have done nothing to you. Oh yeah my caps are on too:d
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mystic can you leave ls1tech please?
Old 12-16-2010, 09:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Marc please go and race this kid. I am sure all of us will chip in money for gas and your time. I sure will.
I keep on asking him to race for money. Believe me, I can afford it all! I just want to see how much confidence he really has. He hides behind that computer screen talking **** about LT1's, Fords, and "ricers", but in reality 99% of those Ford's, ricers, and LT1's in this section would walk his ***
Old 12-16-2010, 09:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
So if you are so confident you can beat LT1's, why don't you man up and race mine for money? Sounds like a guy backing down to me. I told you exactly what my car has and could have by Spring. That gives you plenty of time to add whatever you want to. Unlike you, I'm not too worried about it
that sounds like it'd be a fare race imo
Old 12-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Banned

Hahaha you already said that you're gonna spray some nitrous against me. Why do you sound like you have so damn much to prove to a stock LS1 owner? I have no problem racing you, but not for money. That's just retarded.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:14 PM
***Repost Police***

In general, it's not everyone else that's crazy... it's you. Can you tell me what all that 2V Mustang had done to it? If it was really just a ~255rwhp bolt-on GT, then it's no faster than a stock 3V Mustang. Do you see now why you can't just guess how fast you are based off who you beat on the street? The 2V driver could obviously drive well, and ended up basically where he should have ended up. The 3V was driven TERRIBLY and got beat by 7 cars, when in fact it should have been basically exactly where the bolt-on 2V was.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 93sspcoupe
that sounds like it'd be a fare race imo
I'm not too worried about what this trailer park guy can pull on me
Old 12-16-2010, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hahaha you already said that you're gonna spray some nitrous against me. Why do you sound like you have so damn much to prove to a stock LS1 owner? I have no problem racing you, but not for money. That's just retarded.
But in yet you talk **** about how slow LT1's, "ricers", and Fords are....

Wake up and open your mind. There is a lot of **** on this forum that will walk you silly... My car included. I offered you to race for money. I said cam-only Lt1 with nitrous or heads/cam lt1 with nitrous and to pick your poison. You talk so much ****... I figured you could back it up. Guess I was wrong... Well, you win some and lose some I guess
Old 12-16-2010, 09:18 PM
On The Tree

if its racing keyboards then your F****D
Old 12-16-2010, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

But in yet you talk **** about how slow LT1's, "ricers", and Fords are....

Wake up and open your mind. There is a lot of **** on this forum that will walk you silly... My car included. I offered you to race for money. I said cam-only Lt1 with nitrous or heads/cam lt1 with nitrous and to pick your poison. You talk so much ****... I figured you could back it up. Guess I was wrong... Well, you win some and lose some I guess
offer him a car length for some cash.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
In general, it's not everyone else that's crazy... it's you. Can you tell me what all that 2V Mustang had done to it? If it was really just a ~255rwhp bolt-on GT, then it's no faster than a stock 3V Mustang. Do you see now why you can't just guess how fast you are based off who you beat on the street? The 2V driver could obviously drive well, and ended up basically where he should have ended up. The 3V was driven TERRIBLY and got beat by 7 cars, when in fact it should have been basically exactly where the bolt-on 2V was.
I read in another thread about that race with the 2v. The guy said that he got a pretty good jump on my car in the 3rd race, and the LS1 played catch up and ended up passing him and put another car or 2 on him. That's just 0 to 100ish. A LOT different than my 80 to 130 race with the 3 valve. And don;t give any of that ''50 mph race isn't that long at all'' bullshit.

Sicc burn brah! You're right I am a trailer park guy, feel better?

Quick Reply: I have a short older "kill" story~