Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a new 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011 | 05:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by m_liel
Are you serious

You would spend $25,000 on a new motor just to outrun a 408 H/C FAST LS1?
ernie in my clarksville car club. he wastes all kind of money with one setup, then another. he likes to brag that HIS 2v can kill me 4v turbo with ease... well it can. with ease. he has it in a 2000 mustang GT. its not a street car really. full tubs, full cage. i cant remember the cubes but its well over 500. 572 i think. havent talked to him in a while. he does sacrifice his lifestyle at the house for his cars. his wife is a saint.
Old 01-04-2011 | 05:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by assasinator
ernie in my clarksville car club. he wastes all kind of money with one setup, then another. he likes to brag that HIS 2v can kill me 4v turbo with ease... well it can. with ease. he has it in a 2000 mustang GT. its not a street car really. full tubs, full cage. i cant remember the cubes but its well over 500. 572 i think. havent talked to him in a while. he does sacrifice his lifestyle at the house for his cars. his wife is a saint.
Ernie is a lucky guy! My wife would never let me spend that kind of money on a motor. Sad huh.

BTW they make a 820ci GM "HEMI" motor too.
Old 01-04-2011 | 06:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ernie is a lucky guy! My wife would never let me spend that kind of money on a motor. Sad huh.

i wouldnt do that to my family. but its just him. he totes the kids in his 01 lightning.
Old 01-04-2011 | 06:04 PM
Teching In

i wouldnt do that to my family. but its just him. he totes the kids in his 01 lightning.
Well hey if he's ballin' like that then all power to him.
Old 01-04-2011 | 09:45 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
oh good lord how old are you kid?... 15-16? It has nothing to do with other then you waterheads coming on here with BS trying to just to be heard
15... Even the likes of you knows better than to actually think that. Take a moment to note my ability(or lack thereof) to get the words out... It shouldn't take more than a few seconds to realize I'm no youngster. If it does, it's probably a youngster trying to figure it out. Had she survived, my daughter would've been 25... if that's any indication.

The point you missed was simple... It wasn't about "waterheads" at all, as the OP told his story. I don't recall anyone offering up excuses as to why the Mustang "would've" won... Clearly, though you're evidently not big enough to admit it, you completely missed what happened before you went on your childish rant. Apparently you just cannot stand Mustangs/Fords for whatever reason and you're being aggressive here. Whatever...
Old 01-04-2011 | 09:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by It'llrun
15... Even the likes of you knows better than to actually think that. Take a moment to note my ability(or lack thereof) to get the words out... It shouldn't take more than a few seconds to realize I'm no youngster. If it does, it's probably a youngster trying to figure it out. Had she survived, my daughter would've been 25... if that's any indication.

The point you missed was simple... It wasn't about "waterheads" at all, as the OP told his story. I don't recall anyone offering up excuses as to why the Mustang "would've" won... Clearly, though you're evidently not big enough to admit it, you completely missed what happened before you went on your childish rant. Apparently you just cannot stand Mustangs/Fords for whatever reason and you're being aggressive here. Whatever...
LOL dude come on paragraghs of you just rambling on and on just like yep a teenage kid! nowhere in all of your mumbo jumbo have you made any sense whatsoever I made a post you tried to be "cute" with really stupid remark that made no sense and it goes on and on. I'm done made my point first go round, so I'll let you take from here on out bro?
Old 01-04-2011 | 10:26 PM
Launching!

Big block fords are not expensivE. any run of the mill cheapo junkyard 385 series block (429 or 460) can be stroked out to at least 557ci, some more. Stroker kits are plentiful and affordable as well since they use BBC sized rods.
Old 01-05-2011 | 12:07 AM
TECH Addict

LOL dude come on paragraghs of you just rambling on and on just like yep a teenage kid! nowhere in all of your mumbo jumbo have you made any sense whatsoever I made a post you tried to be "cute" with really stupid remark that made no sense and it goes on and on. I'm done made my point first go round, so I'll let you take from here on out bro?
I bet you really are confused... Just look at your skills with the keyboard... The only "point" you made... is intop of your head.

YOU need to grow up, sport. Mentally, not physically.

The post you made included you nearly CRYING over people doing something they WEREN'T doing... You failed to properly read or comprehend the 1st post and you THOUGHT you were reading about a Mustang losing against an F-body and Ford people offering excuses, which wasn't the case.... Then, since you're a hater, you went on a rant about people making excuses for the Mustang, CLEARLY not having even realized it won the races in question. Get a clue. You could have simply admitted to having made a massive error and moved on, but NO... You're way to big'aboy for that...

I recommend you go ahead and move on... This isn't little league and clearly, that's where you belong.

Btw, don't complain about the paragraphs... That's called GRAMMAR and you'll find(at some point- if you ever pick up a book) they're normal for our language. Unlike your nonsensical rants, nobody has to wonder what I meant to say. Least of which, ME! Can't understand what I mean? Go review post #31 and decipher it yourself... AFTER 8hrs of sleep and ZERO cans of Schlitz!
Old 01-05-2011 | 12:08 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by MauriSSio
Big block fords are not expensivE. any run of the mill cheapo junkyard 385 series block (429 or 460) can be stroked out to at least 557ci, some more. Stroker kits are plentiful and affordable as well since they use BBC sized rods.
Pffft... They're ALL expensive!
Old 01-05-2011 | 02:43 AM
Teching In

I recommend you go ahead and move on... This isn't little league and clearly, that's where you belong.
Yeah this is the Major Leagues of Internet Thuggery. You gotta be the best to be here. We don't accept any puny wimps here, only the best.
Old 01-05-2011 | 04:50 AM
TECH Regular

nowhere in all of your mumbo jumbo have you made any sense whatsoever
I understood it fine. *shrug*
Old 01-05-2011 | 08:46 AM
Launching!

Pffft... They're ALL expensive!
ha!! maybe to drive!!
Old 01-05-2011 | 10:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

ha!! maybe to drive!!
Old 01-05-2011 | 11:26 AM
11 Second Club

Were talking John Kaase here. Not your ordinary BBF engine. lol Their cheapest (600ci Sportsman) will run you $25k! Of course you could build a "competitive" BBF motor for much cheaper.
Old 01-05-2011 | 12:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LT/LS Guy
Were talking John Kaase here. Not your ordinary BBF engine. lol Their cheapest (600ci Sportsman) will run you $25k! Of course you could build a "competitive" BBF motor for much cheaper.
assassinator mentioned 5xxci BBF so i figured he didnt actually mean that hiss friend has a KAASE big block. His Hemi heads are rediculous!
Old 01-05-2011 | 04:07 PM
TECH Addict
10 Year Member

Hey Mach Boy, just wondering if your name is Dave? Did you live in O'Fallon? If so I know of you through your old neighbor Chris. Was wondering what happened to you if it's you.
Old 01-05-2011 | 04:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

assassinator mentioned 5xxci BBF so i figured he didnt actually mean that hiss friend has a KAASE big block. His Hemi heads are rediculous!
yeah ernie is using kaase heads. he showed me all of the stuff before it was together. i dont know how much he spent, or PRECISELY which parts he bought, but they were serious stuff. ill try to get ahold of him and see what they were or get him to post it.

EDIT: not prostock, but sportsman heads. http://www.jonkaaseracingengines.com...460-heads.html
Old 01-05-2011 | 04:32 PM
10 Second Club

Get more mods.
Old 01-05-2011 | 06:17 PM
TECH Addict

yeah ernie is using kaase heads. he showed me all of the stuff before it was together. i dont know how much he spent, or PRECISELY which parts he bought, but they were serious stuff. ill try to get ahold of him and see what they were or get him to post it.

EDIT: not prostock, but sportsman heads. http://www.jonkaaseracingengines.com...460-heads.html
Just $6,800 per set, plus tax then the actual building of the rest of the engine... CHUMP CHANGE! As I recall, I've got around 11K into my entire engine.
Old 01-05-2011 | 06:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rpturbo
Hey Mach Boy, just wondering if your name is Dave? Did you live in O'Fallon? If so I know of you through your old neighbor Chris. Was wondering what happened to you if it's you.
No to all of the above.