TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I was neither bitching nor moaning...
This time.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Dude, forget about that Stopsign douche, he owns a gay *** Integra! Talk about ricer!

Are you ever close to STL? A buddy and myself like to cruise behind other cars, honk three times, then blow by them, too! It really is a killer time. You showed that Rustang what the hell was up.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:19 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This one time at band camp
Old 02-18-2011, 02:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bigboyls1
Looks like your car runs great man
Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
I see we have another easily excitable member in the SR&K section.
Oh joy...
They seem to come and go in waves. We are currently in the beginning to middle of a tsunami.

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
No...................you really couldn't. Hell you couldn't outrun my wife's N/A Mustang unless you sprayed it. How sad
Truf.

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I'm just waiting for him to start with the "Why are so many people on LS1tech that don't even own LS1s?"
It'll come, just be patient.

Originally Posted by snake95
Are you ever close to STL? A buddy and myself like to cruise behind other cars, honk three times, then blow by them, too! It really is a killer time. You showed that Rustang what the hell was up.
The night I left the track from racing you, we were bored on the drive home so me and the guys that rode down with me had a fun game to play...race the unsuspecting! Pull up to say, a Camry, downshift like a real roll race, honk 3 times and do a nice 1 gear pull. People were dumbfounded. Douchebag game, but fun nonetheless.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick

The night I left the track from racing you, we were bored on the drive home so me and the guys that rode down with me had a fun game to play...race the unsuspecting! Pull up to say, a Camry, downshift like a real roll race, honk 3 times and do a nice 1 gear pull. People were dumbfounded. Douchebag game, but fun nonetheless.
I've done that. Its hilarious.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:33 PM

Dude, forget about that Stopsign douche, he owns a gay *** Integra! Talk about ricer!

nice sn95
Originally Posted by Heater
Let me get this right...you sprayed against a N/A 4.6?
Very happy you can read brother. Did you also catch the part where I had JUST put the shot in, and it was the first time I had got to try it out? Your making it sound like I needed it....look at the vid I put 5 carlengths on him easily with the shot, so no i didn't need the spray it was a new toy what the **** is your people's deal can you not read what i said???
So you post up a video of you honking 3 times while you are a carlength behind a Mustang then you fly by.

Where's your kill vids tough guy? all i see you do is post up random vids off youtube lol never your own rides
I usually don't stoop so low to a douche's level but your an idiot man. I sprayed a friggin 150 shot on a NA 4.6 cobra, of course i'm gonna "flyby", he hit it on the third honk. It's so damn funny how you get your panties in a bunch on every video someone posts that you don't like. We raced 4 times do you think he didn't know we were racing all 4 times? if you don't like this then quit posting?

And here is a video of you "racing" what looks like a 99+ Mustang with a GT front bumper.
and here is a video of you "racing"....oh wait no there's not...all you do is talk ****.....

No...................you really couldn't. Hell you couldn't outrun my wife's N/A Mustang unless you sprayed it. How sad
cooooooool dude....very impressed!

what do you not understand about this? I had just put spray on the car, and wanted to use it. I blow the doors off of a 99 NA cobra, and you wanna talk **** about me "flying" by it even though i had over 100rwhp on the cobra? Your awesome..post a vid of your "wife's" NA mustang ..until then dont benchrace
Old 02-18-2011, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

No need to get your ******* in a pinch.

It was the first time I've seen a LS1 spray a N/A 4.6. Just wanted to clarify that what I was reading was real.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And here is a video of you "racing" what looks like a 99+ Mustang with a GT front bumper.
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that... Those are definitely mustang GT fog lights and no a cobra, explains a lot about the videos too

Originally Posted by bigboyls1
what do you not understand about this? I had just put spray on the car, and wanted to use it. I blow the doors off of a 99 NA cobra, and you wanna talk **** about me "flying" by it even though i had over 100rwhp on the cobra? Your awesome..post a vid of your "wife's" NA mustang ..until then dont benchrace
WTF is wrong with all of the newbs lately... they all seem to come in here and think they know everything. Listen kid, without you on spray you would not blow the doors off any cobra. They are a good race and with one that has the same mods you have it would come down to the driver... Oh and his wife's mustang would beat your car without spray haha
Old 02-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Teching In

LOL ive been waiting to here somthing from you snake, i think every1 needs to read the second quote in his sig and learn lol
Old 02-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Teching In

Haha factory freak came factory with 150 shot.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:35 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some people just give us LS1 owners a bad name...
Old 02-20-2011, 01:58 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LS1rob00
Some people just give us LS1 owners a bad name...
I'm still quite dumbfounded that he can't seem to comprehend why people got upset with his lies in the first place? It's not like he came on here with some BS and his second post was "hey, I'm f'king with ya, I have this and that..."

Instead, he continued on with 349rwhp on not one, but TWO dynos (rarely heard of 2 dynos giving the same exact numbers), factory freak (best yet has been 308 in BONE STOCK form), perhaps more I didn't bother to read.

Hell, I'm spraying too. I ran a '99 TA the other night, didn't get a chance to go motor to motor, too risky after we blew the spot up after the video race. I'm sure he would've edged me though. The only thing I forgot to add was that I "beat a sissy LS1 car, the one thats heavy with girly curves"

I don't understand, why you don't understand, why people are bashing on you for dragging out your lies on here? And the name calling... I mean that's just childish... grow up and
Old 02-20-2011, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by Bdubbs
Haha factory freak came factory with 150 shot.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:41 PM
11 Second Club

Sorry man but those are some pretty weak sauce cuts of you racing to start an arrogant thread with only those 2 vids, GF filmed or not, to back up the disrespect.

If you would have started this different by saying "Went out...etc....got some races with....etc....sorry for the crappy vids its all I've got this time.....etc....thanks for checking this out" this entire thread would have gone a different direction. You would have got a few "good kills" and most of the people that like to pick stuff apart and hold people to their credibility would have skimmed and moved on.

That first one, the flyby, or the nitrous spray without telling, or the give him a car from a roll, or whatever isnt going to cut it in this section without getting picked apart. And the second one sounds like your punching it from 40 in an A4s second gear and just bogging away from a 99-04 N/A 2v that himself doesnt even look like hes trying.

Saying **** like "Rustang" and being super fan boi with mildly modded cars gains no credibility. Get some better vids and come back in and fight your battle with respect. With what you've got now your just swinging in the air wildy at this point.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by CoolAid
Sorry man but those are some pretty weak sauce cuts of you racing to start an arrogant thread with only those 2 vids, GF filmed or not, to back up the disrespect.

If you would have started this different by saying "Went out...etc....got some races with....etc....sorry for the crappy vids its all I've got this time.....etc....thanks for checking this out" this entire thread would have gone a different direction. You would have got a few "good kills" and most of the people that like to pick stuff apart and hold people to their credibility would have skimmed and moved on.

That first one, the flyby, or the nitrous spray without telling, or the give him a car from a roll, or whatever isnt going to cut it in this section without getting picked apart. And the second one sounds like your punching it from 40 in an A4s second gear and just bogging away from a 99-04 N/A 2v that himself doesnt even look like hes trying.

Saying **** like "Rustang" and being super fan boi with mildly modded cars gains no credibility. Get some better vids and come back in and fight your battle with respect. With what you've got now your just swinging in the air wildy at this point.
Your own kind owning you..priceless
Old 02-20-2011, 01:03 PM
11 Second Club

Your own kind owning you..priceless
Is this your attempt to dig some **** up with me now? Back in your place where you belong. Go dig up some **** with the lid/catback crowd and talk about how your second rate cars can bench race beat them all day like usual.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CoolAid
Is this your attempt to dig some **** up with me now? Back in your place where you belong. Go dig up some **** with the lid/catback crowd and talk about how your second rate cars can bench race beat them all day like usual.
Talk about misunderstanding a post...

Old 02-20-2011, 01:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ahhhh a 99 Cobra, nice memories .

This will really get the Stang guys riled up, but I had a friend in HS with a nice shiny intake/exhaust 99 Cobra(real Cobra, not a GT ) that lost multiple races - badly - to a lil old NA bolt-on LT1 .

I didn't even need to spray on stockish cars either . .
Old 02-20-2011, 01:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
Talk about misunderstanding a post...

People that have talked **** before are easy to mis-understand. Did stopsign forget all the past battles and all of a sudden have a change of view about me? I doubt it.....

I'm not the first GM guy in here to tell him to slow his roll. I understand his meaning just fine.