Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1984 MCSS vs. 06 LS2 modded GTO

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 12:38 AM
11 Second Club

Received 199 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by NotlS1
so because i drive an acura? that i built from scratch and ran decent times with it. makes me fast and furious? or are u hiding behind your muscle car again? You dont know a thing about me or my knowledge of cars merv. idk about you but this is what i do for a living. and at 21 i prolly know 10x more about the theories of engine building than you can can learn in the next 10 years.
Lol..you sound like a 12yr old. You wanna run away too?
Old 02-22-2011, 12:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and you continue to prove your ignorance and inability to accept things you just cant understand.(which is alot), with every single post. Thanks for making the point
Old 02-22-2011, 12:39 AM
Teching In

Merv are you related to Mystic?
Old 02-22-2011, 12:40 AM
11 Second Club

I love that sig quote Ju1ce..I wish I was a computer nerd so I could make quotes of **** that ppl didnt say..
Old 02-22-2011, 12:41 AM
11 Second Club

and you continue to prove your ignorance and inability to accept things you just cant understand.(which is alot), with every single post. Thanks for making the point
Yup..you've done alot in your 21 years of life playing with Hondas..I'm impressed. Can I have your autograph?
Teching In

You did tell me u built all the fast cars around here. adn that your motors are built right.
funny how u get beat all the time. and i dont think uve kept a car running long enough to have the motor broke in yet.
Teching In

Originally Posted by the_merv
I love that sig quote Ju1ce..I wish I was a computer nerd so I could make quotes of **** that ppl didnt say..
It's called paraphrasing and it's EXACTLY what you said.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:42 AM
Teching In

nope but id be glad to beat that ss in a few months.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:46 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
It's called paraphrasing and it's EXACTLY what you said.
Show me..I'm awestruck..
Old 02-22-2011, 12:49 AM
Teching In

Show me..I'm awestruck..
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/619/01/
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/paraphrase

I trust that you can figure out the rest, although I don't know for sure.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:50 AM
11 Second Club

You did tell me u built all the fast cars around here. adn that your motors are built right.
funny how u get beat all the time. and i dont think uve kept a car running long enough to have the motor broke in yet.
I enjoy reading how you in your 21 years of life claims to know me better than I know myself..

I honestly think you local ********* talk about me and my car more than I do..which is fckn halarious cause I dont waste the thought on you clowns..you just caught me on a bored nite where I had to setup a race.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:53 AM
Teching In

I enjoy reading how you in your 21 years of life claims to know me better than I know myself..

I honestly think you local ********* talk about me and my car more than I do..which is fckn halarious cause I dont waste the thought on you clowns..you just caught me on a bored nite where I had to setup a race.
Ahh yes... holier than thou. It's typical for people like you to completely degrade other people for being a certain age or posting on a board about someone else's car. However you do the exact same thing and you justify it because tonight is the setup night!

You truly are better than everyone else. Feel good knowing that the next time you cant shake a near stock GTO in your built right race car.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's the difference with the track he ran it on vs the ones that you speak of..just curious.
tons of tracks, especially in the east and down south, have "happy" timing gear that gives bullshit times. They do it to keep in business because a happy customer is a repeat customer. Doesn't help that the other tracks near them also do it. NHRA tracks, at least when the NHRA is there, are calibrated and checked before each NHRA race. I've seen enough army/navy guys come through the Seattle area that run out at our tracks and are absolutely despondent about there crappy times --- usually 1/2 second or worse off what they got back in texas or ohio or new york.

And both our local tracks are within sight distance of the damned ocean!
Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I ran my PB on an NHRA track. True I don't think a lot of people can replicate my times with my mods, but I do believe I could replicate them in the same conditions driving their car.
Unlike most guys Ju1ce, you've been around and ran enough guys - and suffered through enough bs calls- that I aint gonna argue this with you. NO ONE you've raced, especially the guys that didn't like you before or after the races, has ever claimed that you were anything but a extremely skilled racer. I have no doubt you could run most 6spd cars to times 3-4 tenths faster then there average drivers could do. Though you aint gonna help a auto car that hooks well to begin with.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:55 AM
Teching In

i dont claim to know you better than yourself. i know only a select few facts.
1. you DONT build fast cars. they are merely mediocre
2. You Wreck most of the cars you own and then swap the motor over.
3. You seem kinda like a parts buyer. just throw em on and hope for the best. hence why your not making any REAL power (thats my own personal thought)
4. You honestly act like a child everytime ive met you. If your head was any bigger you couldnt put a helmet on it.(not like you do since u rarely venture to the track)
5. You race someone and even tho its on video and such you claim you beat them. sore loser?

and sorry man, some of us actually try different things instead of just doing whats been done time and time again. thats why we are getting faster and you are still going just as fast as you were years ago.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:56 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
tons of tracks, especially in the east and down south, have "happy" timing gear that gives bullshit times. They do it to keep in business because a happy customer is a repeat customer. Doesn't help that the other tracks near them also do it. NHRA tracks, at least when the NHRA is there, are calibrated and checked before each NHRA race. I've seen enough army/navy guys come through the Seattle area that run out at our tracks and are absolutely despondent about there crappy times --- usually 1/2 second or worse off what they got back in texas or ohio or new york.

And both our local tracks are within sight distance of the damned ocean!
Ahhh..I agree, there is a local track here that the clock has been spoke of to be .2-.3 lower than what has been ran on another close track, and that was with consistant cars on weather conditions to be considered similar.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:58 AM
Teching In

3. You seem kinda like a parts buyer. just throw em on and hope for the best. hence why your not making any REAL power (thats my own personal thought)
4. You honestly act like a child everytime ive met you. If your head was any bigger you couldnt put a helmet on it.(not like you do since u rarely venture to the track)
5. You race someone and even tho its on video and such you claim you beat them. sore loser?

and sorry man, some of us actually try different things instead of just doing whats been done time and time again. thats why we are getting faster and you are still going just as fast as you were years ago.
BOOM! Don't have to be any older than 21 to grasp these concepts!
Teching In

which track is that?
11 Second Club

Lol..ya you definately got me pinned.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:59 AM
Teching In

Lol..ya you definately got me pinned.
Before you were backed into the corner... now you're being crucified in it.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:01 AM
11 Second Club

Well I'm off to bed..been an enjoyable nite..looks like a MCSS, COBRA, and a GTO will be running friday nite..PM's have been sent, lets see who shows. Anymore than 6 cars and I'm out..not going to be a Little Rock Ricer gaggle out here in the country, that attracts cops.

Quick Reply: 1984 MCSS vs. 06 LS2 modded GTO