Old 02-21-2011, 04:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Here..
https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...-carlo-ss.html
Old 02-21-2011, 04:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is mike with the gto merv raced! For the record I have American racing 1 7/8 longtubes w/ catless mids, vararam Intake, Ported TB, UDP, Peddlers 5/16" Drag Springs! Thats it, merv you friend who said its an aftermarket diff cover is an idiot, Its stock 3.46 gears! I did just place a order for 3.91 gears and a detroit TruTrac diff! And No spray! I tune my own car with hp tuners so thats what the widebands for!

Merv, I'm sorry to tell you but you only pull like a 450whp MAX car! My car has 420WHP MAX I would guess I'm at 410whp! You can look all over my car! Got nothing to hide! So much for ur 650hp "built right"Congrats ur built 408 pulled a car from a roll on a bolt-on gto! I will **** ur car up from a dig! But of course you'll use the excuss that your on street tires like you did with the camero!

And 06GTOKID, who the hell are you? If you beat me It was most likly when I was stock and just bought it! I'll run ya again, you can see I dont need a driver mod!
Old 02-21-2011, 04:58 PM
11 Second Club

LMAO..you're a fool.

What everyone needs to know is that you talked **** like this for a few days, I had to chase you down and pull your man card on the highway to get you to run..and then you got BEAT fool, with me granny shiftin..lmao..

Oh even before that run Ryan explained to me how according to you it was unfair to you for you to run me cause you were on Drag Radials, and I was on street tires..I had to explain to him that you were on DR's and even he was like WTF..

What needs to be known is that you are full of ****, talked ****, got your *** handed to you, and STILL make excuses and talk ****..shut you're dicksucker that's in the middle of your face.

Dont be comin to me with ANY kind of idea how YOU want it to be done..you talked ****, I called you out, you vag'd out, I chased you down, and beat your ****. You have no room to talk, my call on this one.

If you want this dig race you better put them stock street tires back on, or I'm borrowing Nico's DR's..we will do this fair since your **** got beat and you have no room to talk or set up ANY circumstances. We will run where I choose, I have plenty of spots that are excellent for a nice run.

What's your response..or are you going to **** out like last time?

I'm not wasting my gas to chase you down..already beat it.

Last edited by the_merv; 02-21-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:05 PM
10 Second Club

Nice MC Merv, i've always had a soft spot for a clean MC.

oh, and...

Old 02-21-2011, 05:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Beans
Nice MC Merv, i've always had a soft spot for a clean MC.
Thanks man..we put some work into it, it's a fun ride and gets alot of looks..not something that is common like a LS1 F-body..

Originally Posted by Beans
oh, and...

LMFAO...win..
Old 02-21-2011, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Another drama filled thread brought to you by "the merv" aka moron aka merv tha perv!! LOl Mike has been pretty honest about his car 410whp! He saying the same **** I've said a year ago, you don't have 650hp! Yes your car is kinda fast but you take **** way to far! you barely pulled by him and great choice 2 race in that area! was looking over yall
Old 02-21-2011, 05:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChairForceRacer
This is mike with the gto merv raced! For the record I have American racing 1 7/8 longtubes w/ catless mids, vararam Intake, Ported TB, UDP, Peddlers 5/16" Drag Springs! Thats it,
My car has 420WHP MAX I would guess I'm at 410whp!

lol wut?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merv, still checking out your build thread. Nice work man. Integrating all the parts, custom harness, building the fuel system.......y'all rednecks are busting out some nice **** on that thing
Old 02-21-2011, 05:46 PM
11 Second Club

Old 02-21-2011, 06:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by the_merv
LMAO..you're a fool.

What everyone needs to know is that you talked **** like this for a few days, I had to chase you down and pull your man card on the highway to get you to run..and then you got BEAT fool, with me granny shiftin..lmao..

Oh even before that run Ryan explained to me how according to you it was unfair to you for you to run me cause you were on Drag Radials, and I was on street tires..I had to explain to him that you were on DR's and even he was like WTF..

What needs to be known is that you are full of ****, talked ****, got your *** handed to you, and STILL make excuses and talk ****..shut you're dicksucker that's in the middle of your face.

Dont be comin to me with ANY kind of idea how YOU want it to be done..you talked ****, I called you out, you vag'd out, I chased you down, and beat your ****. You have no room to talk, my call on this one.

If you want this dig race you better put them stock street tires back on, or I'm borrowing Nico's DR's..we will do this fair since your **** got beat and you have no room to talk or set up ANY circumstances. We will run where I choose, I have plenty of spots that are excellent for a nice run.

What's your response..or are you going to **** out like last time?

I'm not wasting my gas to chase you down..already beat it.
You didn't have to chase me down! you know we all come out at 10pm friday and saturday night! You posted up on facebook that you were racing a gto with spray at 8pm on saturday! Well 1. I don't have spray 2. I was at centerville all day and got home at 730pm so theres no way i'm going to throw all the stuff out my car to go race you 3. you NEVER said anything to me about it, I had to find out from people who saw it on fb! 4. I was out on saturday with some other quick cars but you didnt want to come out cause you were to busy calling the cops on jasons party cause none of them went to yours!

I talked **** about doin things right, like putting sicky tires when your making decent power, and that you cant drive! And that ur car dosnt make as much power! Not that I could beat you!

Ryan and I never talked about tires or you at all! Only thing I talked to ryan about was where we were cruising to which is the reason we met at biglots on sunday! I havnt made one excuss, ur the one that said he was spining when you weren't, and that you were granny shifting! And you keep saying more is done to my car to justify why you didnt put bus lenghts on me like you should of!

My dr's will be on, Thats how this argument got started about, I'm gonna run dr's, thats what i bought them for, to dig race! Its not gonna happen at any of your spots, ur a snitch and I wouldn't put it past you to call the cops and set me up! You never called me out! EVER! you posted it on ur facebook page! You put all the money into that car but couldnt get dr's for it?

We will be out this weekend with some other quick cars If you want some good roll races! You can get pulled by some cobras and hondas!

Last edited by ChairForceRacer; 02-21-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Can someone pass some of that
Old 02-21-2011, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Can someone pass some of that
**** just got real...
Old 02-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Teching In

So merv you wanna race the '86? Like everyone say's it's like a 15 sec truck!! Truck to Truck, you talked alot of **** like you said he did now drag that big red bitch out and run the brown turd
Old 02-21-2011, 07:09 PM
11 Second Club

Dan you talk more **** than any one I have ever met in my life..I dont race my DD, that's why I build a car..

Why dont you race your Camry against something..? Get you some braggin rights!!

You didn't have to chase me down! you know we all come out at 10pm friday and saturday night! You posted up on facebook that you were racing a gto with spray at 8pm on saturday! Well 1. I don't have spray 2. I was at centerville all day and got home at 730pm so theres no way i'm going to throw all the stuff out my car to go race you 3. you NEVER said anything to me about it, I had to find out from people who saw it on fb! 4. I was out on saturday with some other quick cars but you didnt want to come out cause you were to busy calling the cops on jasons party cause none of them went to yours!

I talked **** about doin things right, like putting sicky tires when your making decent power, and that you cant drive! And that ur car dosnt make as much power! Not that I could beat you!

Ryan and I never talked about tires or you at all! Only thing I talked to ryan about was where we were cruising to which is the reason we met at biglots on sunday! I havnt made one excuss, ur the one that said he was spining when you weren't, and that you were granny shifting! And you keep saying more is done to my car to justify why you didnt put bus lenghts on me like you should of!

My dr's will be on, Thats how this argument got started about, I'm gonna run dr's, thats what i bought them for, to dig race! Its not gonna happen at any of your spots, ur a snitch and I wouldn't put it past you to call the cops and set me up! You never called me out! EVER! you posted it on ur facebook page! You put all the money into that car but couldnt get dr's for it?

We will be out this weekend with some other quick cars If you want some good roll races! You can get pulled by some cobras and hondas!
Nice novel of vagina spew.

I will let you know location to bring your ****. Quit makin excuses and draggin this **** out.
I'll make it big & simple for you..

You have a race against a LSX Monte Carlo SS on my terms, accept or decline?
Old 02-21-2011, 07:11 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
**** just got real...
****'s about to get gay cause he wont race on a dig..
Old 02-21-2011, 07:13 PM
10 Second Club

That doesn't sound very fair.

Last edited by Beans; 02-21-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Teching In

Merv thats not an lsx stop saying that!! lol and yea i'm setting this race up you down?
Old 02-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=the_merv;14536392]Dan you talk more **** than any one I have ever met in my life..I dont race my DD, that's why I build a car..

I talk **** that I can back up unlike you, you damn wet vagina!! lolz
Old 02-21-2011, 07:44 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 02-21-2011, 07:50 PM
10 Second Club

Dan you talk more **** than any one I have ever met in my life..I dont race my DD, that's why I build a car..

Why dont you race your Camry against something..? Get you some braggin rights!!

I will let you know location to bring your ****. Quit makin excuses and draggin this **** out.
I'll make it big & simple for you..

I'm gonna be at best buy in nlr at 10 on friday and saturday night(weather permiting)! You can tag along with us if you want. Its how its been done every weekend, everyone meets some where and then goes and races! I dont race anywhere but the highway now, not getting anymore bs lotering tickets! So it will be a dig race on the highway! Were not gonna change how we've been doing things just cause you say! Like I've said already havnt made one excuss, I could play the my diff is fucked card(which it is) but I'm not! I told you before we raced I wanted to dig race not roll race, anyone can roll race, except nico! So if ur down see you then but if not then w/e, dont care that much! And also I'll pop my hood before we leave best buy so you can see I have no nitrous!
Old 02-21-2011, 07:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Does Nitro Dave make a Money Maker kit for the LS2s?

Quick Reply: 1984 MCSS vs. 06 LS2 modded GTO