Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1984 MCSS vs. 06 LS2 modded GTO

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 10:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 196 Likes on 152 Posts

Ok I had you mistaken for someone else, Mach 1 was a 50 roll on the highway..howd you flag that one when we honked it.

Regardless that was my old car, I have a new one like we all can see, and I'm waiting on this GTO to either shut up or put up.

I'm not going into Little Rock cause none of you know how to be discreet with any of this racing..your guy's attempts at it are like trying to keep flies off of ****.
And you wonder why you get tickets..
Old 02-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i actually flagged that thing from the sunroof of the car in the middle lane. you really spit alot of bullshit out of your ***.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lightningmedic
I'll bring my 430/460 hp car out to ur spot and race. I've raced Mike muti times and beat him by the same amount everytime. Dig, roll, dosent matter.
Alrite..I'm down..what car is this since you know mine?

You have my attention on this one since the GTO couldnt step up..I just want a good race..somethin to break in the Radials.

Would this car be the 1000ft 10.1 Mach 1?

Last edited by the_merv; 02-21-2011 at 10:47 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:40 PM
11 Second Club

5 pages of bullshit and we might actually have a race here..
Old 02-21-2011, 10:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by the_merv
Matt, you were moving at 40mph, I was at a dead stop, I ran your *** down.

To the other Matt, Kris's car got beat, Cammed & Sprayed LT1..say it all now.., and that S/C Mach 1 got beat too..I guess you can call a S/C a bolt-on.

Regardless of what my old cars did/done, I have a new car, new setup, and I'm calling out a GTO that at the moment the standings are..

MCSS: 1
GTO: 0

LMAO..Mike that's the answer I'd expect from someone of your age, maturity, and cowardness. Every excuse in the book and couldnt even say no. You are a *****. Let me know when your nuts drop and you get permission from your boyfriend to race.

So are you actually comin out now? Where is this supposed to happen..

It sure as **** WONT be where you all get tickets..and on the highway..

It's not a big deal till you ran your mouth Mike, then I called you out, you want a dig race, I agree to that, and you are making every excuse possible here to NOT run..

Here are the terms..

Both cars on DR's, your car with one passenger since you took the back seat out, my car with one passenger, and a third car for neutral party. My passenger and your passenger will be the witnesses, one will be the flagger, the other will be the person at the end of the 1/4 with the third car.

Simple, easy, no drama.

So answer the question.. plain and simple Army proof..

You have a challenge from a LSX MCSS on an open neutral spot, do you accept or decline?
kris is a 12.3 in the 1/4 car, I'd hope you beat him! Matt beat you by a 1/2 car, was there and saw it! And I filmed you vs the rx7, that was how you pulled away when I was stock, still think the camero pulled harder!

You baraly know me, dont know anything about me! And by boyfriend do you mean my girlfriend that you try'd and failed to get with before I met here!

Why dont we race with no pasengers, have 3 people ride in a third car, 1 to flag 1 to film from starting line and 1 to film at the end of the 1/4? I dont like racing with passengers if posible, Its an unnessary risk! And as for the spot if its a safe, cop free road then thats fine! I'd like to see it prior to going there! I have one spot in mind, nate knows it but we've never used it, its fresh pavment and alot of beaking room and good access from the high way to get in and out!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:52 PM
Teching In

kris is 12.3 on motor i think.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ChairForceRacer
Why dont we race with no pasengers, have 3 people ride in a third car, 1 to flag 1 to film from starting line and 1 to film at the end of the 1/4? I dont like racing with passengers if posible, Its an unnessary risk! And as for the spot if its a safe, cop free road then thats fine! I'd like to see it prior to going there! I have one spot in mind, nate knows it but we've never used it, its fresh pavment and alot of beaking room and good access from the high way to get in and out!
Never said race with the passengers in the car..I agree with you on that one.

So are you interested? This will be before your guys meet up..about 9:00..its nice n dark out here in the country by that time..

You baraly know me, dont know anything about me! And by boyfriend do you mean my girlfriend that you try'd and failed to get with before I met here!
LMFAO.....I'll leave that one alone so you can sleep at nite without thinking of me.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Teching In

Not the Mach. Had to make room for the new toy. It's just ur normal bolt on cobra
Old 02-21-2011, 10:54 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NotlS1
kris is 12.3 on motor i think.
Was he on motor when we raced in dallas?
Old 02-21-2011, 10:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Your both slow as ****, take this clown *** thread back to facebook.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PLEASE GOD GET VIDEOS OF ALL THESE RACES. After all this **** talk, I want to be entertained.
Teching In

Also. I'm free Friday night. Just send me a pm on were I need to be
11 Second Club

Will do..throw some pics up or link me to this car..
Old 02-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Teching In

Cause its ur place, ur a snitch, you bust peoples windows in! I dont trust you!
ok as for this snitch bullshit someones prob gonna loose some teeth yall are a bunch of ******* ***** gotta blame everything on merv... hes not a snitch just cuz yall like to do **** that gets busted it must be merv that called and just cuz shes had a window busted and pissed people off it must be merv that did it.. he was in the ******* shop all night building his car that night you ******* ****** and as for tha party that got busted he was at his own having a great time witout you bitch *** ***** get the **** over yourself, you arent that special, you lost, end of story... and like i said to a firend earlier the only way you can get a ****** to be quiet for any amount of time is to shove a dick in his mouth so is that what needs to happen or what did the ***** *** ****** no get enough *******???
Old 02-21-2011, 10:59 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
PLEASE GOD GET VIDEOS OF ALL THESE RACES. After all this **** talk, I want to be entertained.
I lol'd..
Old 02-21-2011, 11:01 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 87gen1350
ok as for this snitch bullshit someones prob gonna loose some teeth yall are a bunch of ******* ***** gotta blame everything on merv... hes not a snitch just cuz yall like to do **** that gets busted it must be merv that called and just cuz shes had a window busted and pissed people off it must be merv that did it.. he was in the ******* shop all night building his car that night you ******* ****** and as for tha party that got busted he was at his own having a great time witout you bitch *** ***** get the **** over yourself, you arent that special, you lost, end of story... and like i said to a firend earlier the only way you can get a ****** to be quiet for any amount of time is to shove a dick in his mouth so is that what needs to happen or what did the ***** *** ****** no get enough *******???
Oh hey he doesn't think I know "her" either.. I lol'd..you will too..

(You know who I mean by "her")..
Old 02-21-2011, 11:04 PM
10 Second Club

Why dont you come try to knock my teeth out! The cops name droped him when they busted the party! Hes on video busting the window out in the middle of the day, not night! I know i'm nothing special but yet merv buys dr's so he can race me from a dig!
Old 02-21-2011, 11:06 PM
Teching In

oh ****. chuck liddel stepped in. geeze hulk calm down.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by the_merv
Oh hey he doesn't think I know "her" either.. I lol'd..you will too..

(You know who I mean by "her")..
yepper i "lol" i know exactly who "her" is and the amazing part is untill now i didnt think she had any reason not to talk to me.. but never has said hi out at the gatherings like i dont exist and you never happened....
Old 02-21-2011, 11:09 PM
11 Second Club

Why dont you come try to knock my teeth out! The cops name droped him when they busted the party! Hes on video busting the window out in the middle of the day, not night! I know i'm nothing special but yet merv buys dr's so he can race me from a dig!
You are dumb, cops dont drop names.

I want to see this video..youtube it..oh wait it's in the day now?

Funny how that never went to the cops, but you all keep going on with the rumors about it. Make a Police Report if you think I did it, flatter me.

I bought Drag Radials so my car can **** your car in the ***.

Quick Reply: 1984 MCSS vs. 06 LS2 modded GTO