Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Caddilac STS-DEAD, WS6-DEAD, Audi A4-DEAD, WRX STi-DEAD

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 08:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Caddilac STS-DEAD, WS6-DEAD, Audi A4-DEAD, WRX STi-DEAD

Yep, 4 kills- all in a days work yesterday.

I was coming home from the g/f's and on 696 I was doing 65mph. Some guy in this blue WRX STi with a large hood scoop, huge wing, fart can, what looked like 4" exhaust, 19"'s, and brembro brakes (looks like he had some $ into it) I rolled up to him and revved. He did the same and I could hear the large BOV. Welp, I played with him a lil, I put it in 4th and let him pull on me , then the next run I put it in 3rd and stayed even with him. I then asked him to slow a little to -55mph- gave the signal, droped it to second, and all he could see was tail lights. (he didnt feel like playing after that-well over 2 cars on him)

After I was done killing him, I noticed a caddy flying up on me, and a white ws6 in hot pursuit. The caddy rolled up to me and was jocking my ****. Kept revving, and pulling, i thought to myself is this guy nuts? So i did some 3rd gear runs and had no problems.

Next thing I know the WS6 wants to play, he was stock, so it wasn't much fun, got one little race in, no biggie. So I head north on 75 and the caddy is still on my ***. All the way to 16mile this guy is trying to race me, so funny. We exit to 16mile, and he's STILL wanting to play! This guy was crazy. At john r I see a black audi a4, all 3 of us pull, the audi wins - I was in 4th gear (I didn't feel like wasting the gas till i noticed he was faster than the caddy) I rolled up to him, revved, he gave the signal, dropped it to first, and pulled so hard on him, slammed second and had about 3 cars on him.

The audi had some work done to it, it was a regular A4, but he had a turbo on it, my friend could hear it he said.

Oh what a fun day of racing. My car is stock weight and I had myself(big guy) and my friend(big guy) in the car with me. He was all pissed because he can never get any races like that in his stang.

-Steve
Old 02-16-2004, 08:24 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

LOL. Some guy in a new Audi A4 tried to race my 35th SS on Saturday evening. From a redlight of course. Handed him his *** by the top of 2nd gear lol.
Old 02-16-2004, 09:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, they are pigs if you ask me, looked like this guy had some work done to it considering he beat the STS, and his g/f was with him on the phone laughing, was fun.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Teching In

I was going down the highway once and saw a nice C5 ahead....I pulled next to him in my Z and gave a little rev...I knew he'd kick my *** but I tried messign with him anyway...he didn't bite and as I pulled away I looked in my rearview and saw him twirling his finger making a "big deal dude" motion with the hand that was ontop of the steering wheel...lol. I'm sure he posted on his corvette forum "a 350Z tried racing me today...pssssh"
Old 02-16-2004, 10:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

SHOULD THIS BE PUT IN STREET RACING SECTION AS WELL?????

good kills man!!
Old 02-16-2004, 01:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by v8maro
Some guy in this blue WRX STi with a large hood scoop, huge wing, fart can, what looked like 4" exhaust, 19"'s, and brembro brakes (looks like he had some $ into it)
I was under the impression that all of that came on the car stock.

Can't say much for the fratracide, but good kills none-the-less...
Old 02-16-2004, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kills
Old 02-16-2004, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good kills
Old 02-16-2004, 02:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by v8maro
Some guy in this blue WRX STi with a large hood scoop, huge wing, fart can, what looked like 4" exhaust, 19"'s, and brembro brakes (looks like he had some $ into it)

Originally Posted by IrateTA
I was under the impression that all of that came on the car stock.

Can't say much for the fratracide, but good kills none-the-less...
A buddy of mine has a WS6 and a Black STI. All of that stuff does come stock. He gets somewhere around 300hp with the water spraying onto the intercooler.
Old 02-16-2004, 03:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What the hell is with these A4s always trying to race us? The 1.8Ts are like 180 hp, 3800 lbs.