Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Dodge w/cummins makes ricers look like bitches

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 11:23 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dodge w/cummins makes ricers look like bitches

Well me and some friends of mine went down to Lousville to do some racing. I ended up racing a bolt on SS and getting beat, but that isn't the funny part. Well there was these two little ricers lined up to race, and these were fast for ricer standards, when a 4 door dually dodge rolls up behind them. Well the guy starting the race kinda looks at the dodge funny but goes a head and stages the two ricers. Well the guy lowers his hands and off the ricers goes, when all of the sudden that damn dodge hammers on it and takes off after them. The mother ****** catches them and has to slow down because his is almost to close to them, and the whole time they are actually racing. This is the funniest **** i have seen in a while. Granted this wasn't the smartest/safest thing the guy in the dodge could do, but it sure was some funny ****. God i love turned up dodges.
Old 02-17-2004, 11:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

well if the dodge had a gook bender (grill gaurd or ranch hand), he should have done us all a favor and ran them off the road!!!

nice story man!!
Old 02-17-2004, 11:30 AM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by BigBronco
well if the dodge had a gook bender (grill gaurd or ranch hand), he should have done us all a favor and ran them off the road!!!

nice story man!!
LOL never heard that term before. I wonder if they could be considered rice swatters?

Oh yeah, Good story!
Old 02-17-2004, 11:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

yep, that is what i call them, always good to have when you want to Earnhardt the **** out of some idiot on the road!!!
Old 02-17-2004, 01:09 PM
TECH Junkie

my f150 has one on the front and back
Old 02-17-2004, 01:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

my bronco has the half grill gaurd, half 10,000lb winch!!!
Old 02-17-2004, 03:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS
LOL never heard that term before. I wonder if they could be considered rice swatters?

Oh yeah, Good story!
Thats cuz your not a red-neck hic, like Gray is...

Man, that is funny what that truck did What were the ricers?
Old 02-17-2004, 04:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bsmith98
Well me and some friends of mine went down to Lousville to do some racing. I ended up racing a bolt on SS and getting beat, but that isn't the funny part. Well there was these two little ricers lined up to race, and these were fast for ricer standards, when a 4 door dually dodge rolls up behind them. Well the guy starting the race kinda looks at the dodge funny but goes a head and stages the two ricers. Well the guy lowers his hands and off the ricers goes, when all of the sudden that damn dodge hammers on it and takes off after them. The mother ****** catches them and has to slow down because his is almost to close to them, and the whole time they are actually racing. This is the funniest **** i have seen in a while. Granted this wasn't the smartest/safest thing the guy in the dodge could do, but it sure was some funny ****. God i love turned up dodges.
Yeah man I was there pretty good stuff. I have the Red TA you may have seen it. Watched you get beat by the SS allso. Very hard to get traction down there so it sucks. I was with my buddies one in a black 03 cobra and a procharger 01 cobraand the nice black 5.0 that beat the SS later. So I was the slowest of the group so I was letting them do the raceing. Later
Old 02-17-2004, 04:39 PM
TECH Resident

That reminds me of the time I saw two ricers (civic and focus) racing from a light and an explorer beat the hell out of both of them LOL
Old 02-17-2004, 05:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Impressive he should've gone offroad and passed them both.
Old 02-17-2004, 06:08 PM
11 Second Club

That is cool that i finally found someone on this forum that is around my area. But yeah the two cars were like a prelude, and a different honda i think, not for sure on the mods, but the both had the fart cans so you know they were super fast. Also the SS would have gave that 5.0 a better run, but he deffinately tore 2nd gear out of her.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I hate those dodge diesels, eveyone around here mods them up and htey think they're they baddest **** around. Where do you race in louisville, i'm about and hour and a half south of it.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:23 PM
Teching In

I was at HRP one night and they were having qualifying for a diesel race the next day. There was a dodge cummins dually that died off the line, sat there for a few seconds, cranked her back up and ran a 23xx 1/4 at 118mph. It was unbelievable when that thing took off. The next day it ran an 11.9.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:51 PM
11 Second Club

There is generally racing every friday and saturday night on 11th street. It is in a industrial complex sort of. It is pretty much right off of Broadway. The cops don't generally bother you there, it is basically like a scene out of the fast in the furious. There are literally about 100 people there standing around watching people race. Cops come about 1 to 1:30 and just turn their lights on and have us leave, then we just go and sit at McDonalds and head back in like 20 min.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bsmith98
There is generally racing every friday and saturday night on 11th street. It is in a industrial complex sort of. It is pretty much right off of Broadway. The cops don't generally bother you there, it is basically like a scene out of the fast in the furious. There are literally about 100 people there standing around watching people race. Cops come about 1 to 1:30 and just turn their lights on and have us leave, then we just go and sit at McDonalds and head back in like 20 min.
Yeah cops have been worse lately. It was fun to see so many musucal cars show up that was nice for a change. When summer gets here there will be people everywhere and alot of bikes on 13th goodtimes. During the sumer we invite people down to where I live to race where we don't have to ever worry about cops. Jason
Old 02-17-2004, 10:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds tight, when i get my ride a little more peppy i'll have to come up there. Maybe bring a few other people with me.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jasontio98ta
Yeah cops have been worse lately. It was fun to see so many musucal cars show up that was nice for a change. When summer gets here there will be people everywhere and alot of bikes on 13th goodtimes. During the sumer we invite people down to where I live to race where we don't have to ever worry about cops. Jason
I assume thats in louisville too right?
Old 02-18-2004, 12:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by git_sum
I assume thats in louisville too right?
No it's in Indiana. In Elizabeth down from where the boat is. Out in the country we race all night and not see any cops. It's cool we have the 8th and the quarter marked off. Alot of really nice cars thought. All america too no imports if we don't invite any to pick on lol.
Old 02-18-2004, 02:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i watched an awesome street racing video i got from a friend at one of the import forums i used to frequent (mach v) where a 96 cummins ram walked a cobra on the quarter mile. the dodge ran a 11.9.

i have a few friends in richmond at EKU, i might talk them into riding on up to louisville...i dont know alot of peeps around here that street race.
Old 02-18-2004, 10:25 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah jasontio98ta you should get a hold of me sometime, i would be able to get some decently fast cars to show up if you want some different cars up there. It wouldn't be to aweful bad of a drive since we are just in Scottsburg, it is about 40 min north of louisville. I will most likely be back down this weekend at 11th. As long as there is racing going on.

Quick Reply: Dodge w/cummins makes ricers look like bitches