Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Sorta Kill (pt.2)

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 01:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sorta Kill (pt.2)

This morning as I'm going outside to the car I get in and sit on something crunchy so I lookdown and see glass then notice that a brick has been thrown through the back window (yes I kept it outside because my dad might buy a 'cedes and he kept it in the garage with my moms 4 runner) . Anyways, I'm so ****** pissed off and I'm just thinkin it's the kid that I beat for smashing my front end, so I get in my f150 and take off to go pick up my girl...well on the way to take her to school I saw him and he pulls up next to me makes a throwing motion and laughs pointing at me. I then get behind him and push the back of his car at and angle so I forced him into a neighborhood and my g/f is yelling and screaming at me to stop cuz she doesnt know whats going on. I then get out and he's all revving and peeling out trying to take off but his car is stuck on the big *** metal bumper I have on mine, so I pull him out of his car and confront him about it and he gets real cocky and says "Yeah I did it" so rather than beating him again I go to the back of his car and kick off his big *** aluminum spoiler (it was already hanging off from the damage my truck did) then I picked up his spoiler and smashed every single one of his windows then I threw his wing in the road and after I got into my truck floored it in reverse to get his car unhooked (ripping his car all to hell in the process) and ran over it bending the hell out of it. Dont knock the fords boys the trucks kick ***

Last edited by 1genCamaro; 02-17-2004 at 01:36 PM. Reason: spelling (I'm not cudaeh)
Old 02-17-2004, 01:40 PM
TECH Junkie

wing used to look like this
Attached Thumbnails Sorta Kill (pt.2)-apr_gt1wing.gif  
Old 02-17-2004, 01:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

absolutely ****** awesome man. that is some great ****!!!

mini sshark!!!
Old 02-17-2004, 03:07 PM
TECH Junkie

HOLY ******* ****!!! That is, as Gray said and beat me to it, ******* AWESOME. But, umm... I see a big chain of illegal events coming from this already illegal chain of events that will get out of hand, at which point the cops will get called, and both of your asses will be in deep ****. But, still, thats your problem... for us here though, we get a freaking awesome story... Nice job

P.S. what kind of car did he have again?
Old 02-17-2004, 05:52 PM
10 Second Club

That's great!!! You should have killed him anyway.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:01 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I was about to move this one into the lounge. No chance after reading that! We all wish we could do that one time or another. Best kill story in years!
Old 02-17-2004, 07:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1genCamaro
This morning as I'm going outside to the car I get in and sit on something crunchy so I lookdown and see glass then notice that a brick has been thrown through the back window (yes I kept it outside because my dad might buy a 'cedes and he kept it in the garage with my moms 4 runner) . Anyways, I'm so ****** pissed off and I'm just thinkin it's the kid that I beat for smashing my front end, so I get in my f150 and take off to go pick up my girl...well on the way to take her to school I saw him and he pulls up next to me makes a throwing motion and laughs pointing at me. I then get behind him and push the back of his car at and angle so I forced him into a neighborhood and my g/f is yelling and screaming at me to stop cuz she doesnt know whats going on. I then get out and he's all revving and peeling out trying to take off but his car is stuck on the big *** metal bumper I have on mine, so I pull him out of his car and confront him about it and he gets real cocky and says "Yeah I did it" so rather than beating him again I go to the back of his car and kick off his big *** aluminum spoiler (it was already hanging off from the damage my truck did) then I picked up his spoiler and smashed every single one of his windows then I threw his wing in the road and after I got into my truck floored it in reverse to get his car unhooked (ripping his car all to hell in the process) and ran over it bending the hell out of it. Dont knock the fords boys the trucks kick ***

OMFG!!! This is a TRUE KILL story

Now ...You got get some pics posted
Old 02-17-2004, 07:57 PM
7 Second Club / STF Veteran

not wanting to start a war because this is an extremely cool story if true but myself i don't believe it. every time this guy posts it's about beating someone up i mean so far he's screwed with this guy twice and there has been no legal ramifications i mean in this day in age if you ran him off the road and screwed up his car like that you'd be locked up for attempted vehicular manslaughter or something not to mention if you ran into my car like that you'd be chewing on a ballbat or worse so mad props if it's true but watch your back for his revenge or his parents lawyer.
Old 02-17-2004, 08:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Yep, if you look, I posted that I saw this thing blowing up more than it has... I myself am surprised that no legal action has taken place, but then again, why would one of them call the cops, they are both screwed if they do... either way, it does make for a kickass story.
Old 02-17-2004, 08:21 PM
STF Veteran

Damn, I can't believe de did that. What the **** is the wingless wonder thinking? in the mind of an idiot: Maybe if I do something to his car he will kick my ***.
Old 02-17-2004, 08:31 PM
12 Second Club

That was an awsome story.

And hey if it wasn't true, it still made a great image of a guy taking his great big truck and ramming it into that guys car, I can even picture the girlfriend in the passenger seat screaming like all know they can. The only problem I see is if that guy is stupid and decides to really **** up your ride. It could get really expensive.

If it's true.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:41 AM
TECH Junkie

It's true guys...****. I really wasnt thinking about legal ramifications at the moment because I swear I had just found out that someone fucked up my car and I didnt even mess with him until he made it seem like he did it, anyhow I am kinda worried now
Old 02-18-2004, 12:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

someone has rage issues...
good kill OJ junior!
Old 02-18-2004, 12:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ps I think he's been playing too much grand theft auto
Old 02-18-2004, 12:35 PM
STF Veteran

Much like myself, you may need anger mangement training. The only way you could top that is to have hit him with the wing and then taken a leak on him. Sweet kill!
Old 02-18-2004, 03:33 PM
On The Tree

Well, next time take out your Ford, put the biggest lift you can on it followed by 40in. tires, then just run over his damn car.
Old 02-18-2004, 03:43 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1genCamaro
It's true guys...****. I really wasnt thinking about legal ramifications at the moment because I swear I had just found out that someone fucked up my car and I didnt even mess with him until he made it seem like he did it, anyhow I am kinda worried now
Nice kill ... you really ought to get your truck fixed quickly (and off the books) though .... one broken window would cost far less to fix than all the damage you did to his car, so he may goto the cops. If he can't prove it was you, he has no case, however. (aka, fix truck).

Nice kill.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Yeah, tomorrow morning during my off period I'm pulling it into the garage and putting the stock bumper back on cuz I had one of those ones made out of steel pipe with grill gaurds, there wasnt any witnesses, I pushed him into a neighborhood, my girl was the only one around and I've sworn her to secrecy. I'm also gonna try and get the camaro fixed tomorrow, just a rear window.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Oh, I already took a anger management class when I got a ticket for fighting in public, had to take it for deferred adjudification.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

I did that once sorta. some guy pulled in front of me, went 20 in a 35, brake checked me, and was swerving all over the place. so i pass him on a DSY stop at a stop sign try to get in his car, which he locked, and then i just took my steel toed boots to his door over and over. I wish i was in my truck! (pictured below)

(yeah, i used to drive an "M5 Geo Storm 1.6 SOHC") man i tore that car up and had such fun.