Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 11:51 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AWESOME i want to do that so bad! O yea you wish you had my title haha
Old 03-23-2011, 11:53 PM
Teching In

hahahaha Baron... shane has a gopro too. Maybe when i buck up and buy the magnacharger i might be a decent race for just about anything
Old 03-23-2011, 11:54 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 07 z71 silverado
AWESOME i want to do that so bad! O yea you wish you had my title haha
You have a C6 already. I only beat on cars because mine was slow and now because I don't have a car.

Weather sucks for the next week, no chance to really test out the camera other than a couple days...which are going to be cold as ****! http://www.ksdk.com/weather/conditio...t/default.aspx

Where did the 70* weather go!?!!?
Old 03-23-2011, 11:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by notoriousdoa
hahahaha Baron... shane has a gopro too. Maybe when i buck up and buy the magnacharger i might be a decent race for just about anything
7 hours ago it was a Procharger
Old 03-23-2011, 11:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
7 hours ago it was a Procharger
Procharger, Magnacharger same ****.

BULLSHIT is what its called.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:00 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You ain't faster anymore, bitch!
Old 03-24-2011, 12:00 AM
12 Second Club

I told him Magnacharger from the beginning, since that big ol' ****** needs to get off the line. Right now though, it just squats and moves out. Tough to beat on the street from a dig.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:01 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
You ain't faster anymore, bitch!
Come over here and say that to my face...bet you can't make it in under 13 seconds!

(Kyl this^ was the guy I was telling you will be coming from duh ILL side for some runs some time.)
Old 03-24-2011, 12:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WSsick
I told him Magnacharger from the beginning, since that big ol' ****** needs to get off the line. Right now though, it just squats and moves out. Tough to beat on the street from a dig.
Nitrous.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:04 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Nitrous.
You don't realize how funny that is. Kyl/notoriousdoa already gets **** for being like a local guy for buying a G8. He'd basically be following in his footsteps even more if he got spray. Full bolt-on + 150 shot and still in the 12s! (and slower than a certain LT1)
Old 03-24-2011, 12:04 AM
11 Second Club

Ǹ̜̗̥͍̮̼̜̐̒̏ͮ͑̀ͅo̮̯̤̝̪͌̏̿̄ͧ͗ͬͫ͗͝b̡̝̯̭̯̰͇̼̳ͨ̒̃̿̿̆o̍ ̴̒̒͘҉̥̹̥̝d͍̤̳ͤ̏̆ͮ͐̓͑͢͞y̨̹͓͈̗̓̀̏ͦͤ͊͟͜ ͓̜͔̰̪̟̥͓̎̔̐͠c̴͍̰̠̿́̅ͫͯ̚̚ą͉̱͖͚̥͇̘̮ͪ̆͛̈́̇n͍̗ͫͣ̑ͭͥ̍̀͢ ̟̤͎̹ ̢̙̦̟͇̏̍̀ͥͅt̨̪͑ͪ͢͡o̧̬̦̪̗̞̗ͨͣͯ̚u͚̖͇̼͍͚̰ͬ͆̐͌ͦ̋̎͋͜cͤ̀͆ ̛̲̙̃ͬͭ͑h̊̀͆̕͡͏̘̘ ̛̤͕̫̤̰͋ͭͤ̽ͮͣͤ̋ͫm̧̱̰̤̺̗̱̟̔ͨͩ͟͝ͅý̳͍̭̤͈̗̘̈͜ ̧̣̤̲̝͕̹̹̒̉́͞t̸̤͓̗̮͔̣͕͚̞͆̑ͨ͂̑̋̆ĭ̖̯̰̤͉͔͇̰̌̊̾̊͘t̢ͨ͗̈ ̦͔̹͔l̨̛͔̥̆ͯe̴̦͖̙̱͉̬̦͉̾ͪ̀͒̈́͂ͦ͛͘

Also, that's pretty awesome how you got to race the Mustang from the dealership. Reminds me of that classic video where the guys are roasting the tires in the cobra, and they tell the car salesman they don't want it because it's the wrong color lol.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:09 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Gaunt
Ǹ̜̗̥͍̮̼̜̐̒̏ͮ͑̀ͅo̮̯̤̝̪͌̏̿̄ͧ͗ͬͫ͗͝b̡̝̯̭̯̰͇̼̳ͨ̒̃̿̿̆o̍ ̴̒̒͘҉̥̹̥̝d͍̤̳ͤ̏̆ͮ͐̓͑͢͞y̨̹͓͈̗̓̀̏ͦͤ͊͟͜ ͓̜͔̰̪̟̥͓̎̔̐͠c̴͍̰̠̿́̅ͫͯ̚̚ą͉̱͖͚̥͇̘̮ͪ̆͛̈́̇n͍̗ͫͣ̑ͭͥ̍̀͢ ̟̤͎̹ ̢̙̦̟͇̏̍̀ͥͅt̨̪͑ͪ͢͡o̧̬̦̪̗̞̗ͨͣͯ̚u͚̖͇̼͍͚̰ͬ͆̐͌ͦ̋̎͋͜cͤ̀͆ ̛̲̙̃ͬͭ͑h̊̀͆̕͡͏̘̘ ̛̤͕̫̤̰͋ͭͤ̽ͮͣͤ̋ͫm̧̱̰̤̺̗̱̟̔ͨͩ͟͝ͅý̳͍̭̤͈̗̘̈͜ ̧̣̤̲̝͕̹̹̒̉́͞t̸̤͓̗̮͔̣͕͚̞͆̑ͨ͂̑̋̆ĭ̖̯̰̤͉͔͇̰̌̊̾̊͘t̢ͨ͗̈ ̦͔̹͔l̨̛͔̥̆ͯe̴̦͖̙̱͉̬̦͉̾ͪ̀͒̈́͂ͦ͛͘

Also, that's pretty awesome how you got to race the Mustang from the dealership. Reminds me of that classic video where the guys are roasting the tires in the cobra, and they tell the car salesman they don't want it because it's the wrong color lol.
That is one fucked up title.

I pulled something like that once, but not as bad. Drove an LS1 SS 'vert, took her out for a spin with a friend with a salesman in the backseat (Indian dude). Got out on the highway and blasted from the on-ramp to 130+ . At like 100 he goes [Indian voice] I don't tink we should go this fast. slow down slow down![/Indian voice]. Told 'em I wasn't a fan of the vert and left. I go back to that dealer at least once per year.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gaunt
Ǹ̜̗̥͍̮̼̜̐̒̏ͮ͑̀ͅo̮̯̤̝̪͌̏̿̄ͧ͗ͬͫ͗͝b̡̝̯̭̯̰͇̼̳ͨ̒̃̿̿̆o̴̍ ̒̒͘҉̥̹̥̝d͍̤̳ͤ̏̆ͮ͐̓͑͢͞y̨̹͓͈̗̓̀̏ͦͤ͊͟͜ ͓̜͔̰̪̟̥͓̎̔̐͠c̴͍̰̠̿́̅ͫͯ̚̚ą͉̱͖͚̥͇̘̮ͪ̆͛̈́̇n͍̗̟̤͎̹ͫͣ̑ͭ ͥ̍̀͢ ̢̙̦̟͇̏̍̀ͥͅt̨̪͑ͪ͢͡o̧̬̦̪̗̞̗ͨͣͯ̚u͚̖͇̼͍͚̰ͬ͆̐͌ͦ̋̎͋͜c̛̲̙ ͤ̀͆̃ͬͭ͑h̊̀͆̕͡͏̘̘ ̛̤͕̫̤̰͋ͭͤ̽ͮͣͤ̋ͫm̧̱̰̤̺̗̱̟̔ͨͩ͟͝ͅý̳͍̭̤͈̗̘̈͜ ̧̣̤̲̝͕̹̹̒̉́͞t̸̤͓̗̮͔̣͕͚̞͆̑ͨ͂̑̋̆ĭ̖̯̰̤͉͔͇̰̌̊̾̊͘ț̢͔̹͔ͨ ͗̈l̨̛͔̥̆ͯe̴̦͖̙̱͉̬̦͉̾ͪ̀͒̈́͂ͦ͛͘

I know what that stuff is but haven't figured out how to make it work here. How do you do it in HTML?
Old 03-24-2011, 12:14 AM
11 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5taKWao_bA

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I know what that stuff is but haven't figured out how to make it work here. How do you do it in HTML?
I just use a quick little text generator, makes me happy.

http://www.eeemo.net/

I mean, I could do it myself, but I don't have the patience.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

T̉͛̃̄ͩ̅̇̇ͪ͗́͏̹̰̩̹̗̦̞̥̗̪͔̻͘̕h̢̥̖̼̩̯̹̖͙̤͔̎͑ͦͥ̈̉͗͛́͘͠ ͞ͅą̶̶̱̬̩̹̞̹̘͉͎̭͍̣̳̞͓̭̇ͯ͑́ͬ͌̆͗͐͌ͯͥ͢͜ͅt̵̓̋̉̔̄̔͞͏̨̼̜͈ ̼͔̝̫͙̥̮̗͍͔̭̕ͅ'̶̡̢̧͚̜͚̝̜̟́ͫ͂ͮ̏ͧͭ̅ͣ̀ͣ͛͜ͅs̢̛̤̭̘̹̼̝̭̲̩ ͚̠͖̮̲̄̿̍͌̈́̊ ͚͇͍̠̖̹̼̗̣̞̤̳ͩ̊ͧ͒ͤ̿ͣ́́p̶̸̨̢̩̱͉͈͔̥͈̟͔͇̼͙̟̪̲͇̾ͧ͌̊͊̋͛͠ ͅr̵̎̈́̐̒͒̄ͤͫ̓̃ͧ̇ͬ͐ͫ̌̇͌̚̕͘͢҉̞̗̠̩̼̭̠̻͉̘͖̻̭͙̞̼͈̺̗e̵͐̋ ͨ͒ͫͧ͆͒̄̀͐͏̡͖̪̝͉̳̬̮̤̯̺̗̻̺ͅt̛̠͖̱̖͙̻̟̣̘̱̘̳̝̦̺͆̎͑͐͑́͢t ̢̢̰̦̬̗͖̖̻̼̮̗̎ͯͪ̾̋̽ͭ̂͋̿̊̌̇̑̅͆ͣͩͅy̴̘̩̝̼̼̺͈̭͕̭͙̙̻͓̞̣̪ ͚ͫ̍ͩ͐͊͌́ͅ ̷͙̮̣͈̗̬̗́͋ͮͤ̕̕f̖̙̲͍̭̥͍̫͖̥̬̩̱̺̻̖̊͒ͭ̇̈ͦ̓ͮ̓̇̾ͩ̂̀̀͠͡ǘ̵ ̡̃͂ͬ̍̈́ͮ͌̇҉̧͈̮͓͓͍̪̟̣̰̣͇͎cͮ̾ͭ̌͒́̒ͫͦͬ̑̊ͨͭ͘͠͏̷̢̰͚͈̩̻̙ ̱͔̬̖͉ͅk̷̡̠͔̥͕̪͚͐̆̋ͯ̊̌ͥͫ̋̀͞i̷ͩ̌̇̂̽ͯ̇ͯ̚͠͞҉̹̤̝̼̩̥͖͖̮͍ ͅn̖̯̪̬̻̬̠͈̤̼̼͙̼̥̾̾̂ͩ͆̓͂̈̾̕ͅg̬̩̺͙̼͙̱͔͊ͪͤ̉̿̅ͥ̅̐̄̊ͥ̆ͫ ͪ̇̚͘͡ͅ ̴̢̞̥͙̘̎͒͌̅́́͠c̷̹͎͕̻͎̭͔̝̣̤̹͎͖ͥͪͧ̐̂̽̉̍̊̈́̆̍̊͒͛ͧ̑̂̚͠ǫ ͔̲͉̅ͣ̓̇ͫ̐̇̚̕͡ͅo̢͇͔̣͙̦̘̰̜̜͑̍ͨ̿̈̐̌̾͊ͭ̒ͮͦ͒̇ͪ̚̕ͅḷ̷̡̱̱͇ ̩̺͑̆̊̂ͭͨ̀͡!̃̊ͣ͋̈́͒̒́͊ͬ̾̾͜͏̫̟̙̺̟͙̗̱͜ ̗̭̩̜͈̬̮̠̮̭̣͈̒̾̆͑̆̔ͧ̀̀͘ͅT̶̨̛̳̞̬̪̰̩̱̃ͤ̓ͣ̂̍̂ͫ̌͐̓ͨ̔͆ͭ̚ h̅̎̅̋ͯ͛̆͊̄ͩ̃͜͏̯̮͓̹̮͍̰̩̼̳̙a̸̶̷͚̪͍̜̬̖̭͙͗̎̔̈͊̌ͫ̋̅̏ͦͣ̌ ́n̖̭͖̙͓̼͋ͦ̒̀̇̎̎̍̿͊̐͌̀ͫ͑ͦ͒ͭ͟͞k̶̡̧͓̮͎̳͉͑ͤ̽͑ͦͦ͆͌̾͋ͭͭ̅ ̓̆͂̈́s̰͚̤̼̳͇̙͈͍̲̮̟̠͙̝̲̘̉̄̓ͨͫͬ̕͜ ̴̧̘̳͕̙̆̃͂ͦ͌͑͐̇m̡̧̢̉͋͒ͯ̊́̐̀ͩͯ̂ͮ̚͏̷̠̺̦̳̭̖͚̳͎̹͈̟̙ͅa̵̶ ̵̠͓̣̳͓̲̳̰̣͙̪̙̰͙͂̓ͮͦͮ̾̌͆̓͐̒̉̓ͧ̌̄͛̀͜͜n̼̞̙̪̬̰̤̘͖̯̤͍̮̪ ̔͒͗ͦ̉͒̀ͬ̈͝͝͡͠.̫̞͙̟̣̻̟̘̫̲̝̩̜͉̥̂ͤͭ̇͋ͦ̇͑̅ͮ̐̍ͯ͒̄̀͡ ͞͞ ̵̩͓̦̬̫̲̲̥̈́̎ͣ͑̄̓͊̏̔͊ͫ̓ͨ̎̌ͩ́͠
̵̡̤̭͙͖̠̺̣̹͛͐̆̌̃̒͂̎́͆̏̓͒̔ͫ͢͞

Thanks man. I appreciate it.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:27 AM
12 Second Club

Yeah, I've seen that video a bunch before. I don't know if I'd have the ***** to do that in front of the guy. ****, I take time to clean off the rubber after I do a burnout or 3. The mustang didn't lose **** for tread with 1 donut and like 3 small tire heatups which left marks. Would I have know that I would have taken some more rubber off.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:32 AM
TECH Resident

WOw....that cobra test drive is funny as hell....messed up, but funny as hell....i hope that sales guy saw the vid of him getting punked! But that was funny
Old 03-24-2011, 12:32 AM
Teching In

I dont feel like spraying my car.. FI through a supercharger is the way to go. Its also becuase im a baller *** mother ******
Old 03-24-2011, 12:35 AM
12 Second Club

I dont feel like spraying my car.. FI through a supercharger is the way to go. Its also becuase im a baller *** mother ******
Car, maybe. You, eh.

Just take care of the intake/exhaust/shane toon 1st so you can break 12s. Can't have that V6 stang too close to ya. I think that'll be a damn good roll.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok baller.