Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

98 Cobra vs 02 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 08:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 916 BREDWNR
You never stated anything about "base" model or average in your posts. All you ever said was "LT1" in general.

See below:

Then when the truth hit home you (and several others) switched up your tone
in attempts to save the argument:

I think Redfire shined the light HARD on this one!!
My initial response regarding LT1's wasn't about SS and above models. It was about the standard LT1 Z/28, as the person I responded to wasn't talking about upgraded models. I wasn't aware I needed to stipulate (where he hadn't), JUST IN CASE you came along. As I noted pretty quickly, some ran 13's. The VAST majority never had a prayer of 13's because most weren't the upper end models.

The response, again, was directly to the comment I responded to, which made no mention of upgraded versions... The thread title stipulated Cobra vs Camaro, not Camaro SS... It was known, therefore, we were discussing the standard Camaro and the Mustang Cobra.

Sometimes you need to remind me that I need to spell it ALL out for you... Otherwise, I might forget and think you're normal... That's why I specified later, because it became quite evident, some people need every designation presented specifically, or they fail to comprehend. Didn't know you were part of that club... Now maybe you can...

If you guys want me to say the stock Z/28 with LT1 power was a 13 second car... Well, some did it... About 1% of all produced. To me, that's not working out well enough to label the entire production as 13 second cars. Most simply weren't.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
My initial response regarding LT1's wasn't about SS and above models. It was about the standard LT1 Z/28, as the person I responded to wasn't talking about upgraded models. I wasn't aware I needed to stipulate (where he hadn't), JUST IN CASE you came along. As I noted pretty quickly, some ran 13's. The VAST majority never had a prayer of 13's because most weren't the upper end models.

The response, again, was directly to the comment I responded to, which made no mention of upgraded versions... The thread title stipulated Cobra vs Camaro, not Camaro SS... It was known, therefore, we were discussing the standard Camaro and the Mustang Cobra.

Sometimes you need to remind me that I need to spell it ALL out for you... Otherwise, I might forget and think you're normal... That's why I specified later, because it became quite evident, some people need every designation presented specifically, or they fail to comprehend. Didn't know you were part of that club... Now maybe you can...

If you guys want me to say the stock Z/28 with LT1 power was a 13 second car... Well, some did it... About 1% of all produced. To me, that's not working out well enough to label the entire production as 13 second cars. Most simply weren't.
And I thought I made unnecessarily long winded posts.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Eh I wouldn't call it any more unnecessary than bredwnr coming out of left field to accuse people of switching the stance of their argument when they hadn't done so.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by It'llrun

Old 04-04-2011, 11:25 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WSsick
And I thought I made unnecessarily long winded posts.
You do!

I decided to slowly spell it all out, for those who just don't get it ordinarily. Besides, I make long winded posts regularly... This is nothing new.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:57 PM
11 Second Club

Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
I went to Sea World in a Whale's Vagina
Old 04-04-2011, 03:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
I went to Sea World in a Whale's Vagina
I think I'd have used a question mark at the end of that sentence... Jus'Sayin'...
Old 04-04-2011, 11:56 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haha well since this thread has been completely derailed, I figure I might as well post this while we are at it.

This is a message that MysticZ28 sent me and it pertains to this thread so it is sorta relevant....

Hey bitch ****, way to ****** lie about that race you had with an A4 lid/CB LS1 the other day you ****** fruit cake son of a ****. Your ****** cobra is slower than the ****** US mail you french fried flaming ****** *** piece of ****** monkey ****. Typical ****** mustang ****** ****, lying about a race with an LS1. Yellow cars are for **** packing colon snipers too you ****** **** jockey. Go eat a ****** dick, fart boy. If I catch your ****** *** lying about another LS1 race. I'm gonna rip your ****** prostate gland right out of your fat ****** *** you good for nothing piece of amphibian ****.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Haha well since this thread has been completely derailed, I figure I might as well post this while we are at it.

This is a message that MysticZ28 sent me and it pertains to this thread so it is sorta relevant....
Ahahahaha!!!!!!I swear that was hilarious.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:30 AM
On The Tree

Wonder if that would be just cause to be banned?
Old 04-05-2011, 08:57 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Can we get F8L BYT's name to be changed to "Fart Boy"?

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Someone was watching the same thing I was the other night.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:04 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
Can we get F8L BYT's name to be changed to "Fart Boy"?

Someone was watching the same thing I was the other night.
Guilty as charged. lol.

Why do people get so bent up on a kill story if there are lies. So much other things to get bent out of shape on..... like taking a crap and there isn't enough toilet paper to get the job done.

On a side note, if any bolt-on LS1 wants to run in Central FL. I'd be happy to line up. I can either go to BMP or OSW.

I smell a coming...
Old 04-05-2011, 09:46 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Heater
Wonder if that would be just cause to be banned?
Thought he was already banned.

Oh well though. That rant was straight outta the 10th grade and personally, I found it entirely juvenile, but not so funny.

Oh, and BMP is cool... OSW sucks. I haven't actually been to OSW for years, due to lack of traction.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
You caught me...I trailered my car with the 17" wheels on it. Damn drag car
Stop picking on him kev lol. You know you had a power adder. Boduke just quit while your ahead. Dont turn all mystic on us lmao.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 99peweterls1
Stop picking on him kev lol. You know you had a power adder. Boduke just quit while your ahead. Dont turn all mystic on us lmao.
I been done with this thread, nothing else to argue about