Old 04-24-2011, 10:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ LS6 is alot cheaper now compared to the other LSX motors. - A great buy IMO
Old 04-24-2011, 10:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FordHater
I'm not a child... and I'm sitting in my own house I bought myself. I've been a member on my Nova forum for years and years..., just bought my T/A as a DD last fall so I joined this one. Got a problem with that?
I guess I do... This isn't the Romper Room, JUNIOR... Here, you'll act your age, or you'll be considered a child. Choosing a S/N like "FordHater" shows a clear lack of maturity on your part. To then follow it up by calling people foul-mouthed names and showing you're offended SIMPLY because not everyone agrees with you only serves to clarify that lack of maturity. It makes YOU look like the idiot.

We don't care what you do with your forum... THIS ain't your forum! Got a problem with that? If so, you can leave... Coming in here like you own the place will only get you trouble... Unless you DO... You don't.

As I said just tonight, it doesn't matter who has the most, or the quickest car... Act like a dummy, get treated as such. Calling someone "*******" is acting like a dummy. Claiming someone called you a name they didn't while also saying they don't a thing about you, then in the very next post, calling someone YOU don't know an ******* tells me you're about 25 and still know everything AND lack mature thought.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by It'llrun
I guess I do... This isn't the Romper Room, JUNIOR... Here, you'll act your age, or you'll be considered a child. Choosing a S/N like "FordHater" shows a clear lack of maturity on your part. To then follow it up by calling people foul-mouthed names and showing you're offended SIMPLY because not everyone agrees with you only serves to clarify that lack of maturity. It makes YOU look like the idiot.

We don't care what you do with your forum... THIS ain't your forum! Got a problem with that? If so, you can leave... Coming in here like you own the place will only get you trouble... Unless you DO... You don't.

As I said just tonight, it doesn't matter who has the most, or the quickest car... Act like a dummy, get treated as such. Calling someone "*******" is acting like a dummy. Claiming someone called you a name they didn't while also saying they don't a thing about you, then in the very next post, calling someone YOU don't know an ******* tells me you're about 25 and still know everything AND lack mature thought.

I called him an ******* because he told me to GTFO because I have only been on here for 6 months...
I do hate Fords. I still respect the people who drive them. I suppose that gives me a "clear lack of maturity"?
I gotta love how you're calling me an immature idiot when you're the one typing out an essay on why I'm immature and should leave the forum....
Old 04-24-2011, 11:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 438 Likes on 344 Posts

Speaking of screen names It'll run.....just what do you have that runs (no sig?).....I hope your name is'nt like IRUNELEVENS...but have never see the 12's......lmao
Old 04-24-2011, 11:13 PM
12 Second Club

Seriously though guys - calling names such as idiot or dummy and expecting that other person to be like "your right" is pointless... we have better things to discuss on this forum right?
Old 04-24-2011, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by projectX
Seriously though guys - calling names such as idiot or dummy and expecting that other person to be like "your right" is pointless... we have better things to discuss on this forum right?
Yep! Apprently you have to be a member for more than 6 months to be respected though. Or else you're called an idiot and told to GTFO.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:23 PM
12 Second Club

Ya know there are a ton of people in here that don't care for one another and have differences but there's no need to disrespect someone you don't know when we are all on here to share and learn. That being said lets just say "heck with it and have fun modding our beast's.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by projectX
Ya know there are a ton of people in here that don't care for one another and have differences but there's no need to disrespect someone you don't know when we are all on here to share and learn. That being said lets just say "heck with it and have fun modding our beast's.
Well said.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:06 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
No, but you conveniently forgot about the Mach when running your mouth about Mustangs, then out of left field (after you already looked like an *** because I proved your statement wrong) you bring up your car...ONCE AGAIN bringing your car out of nowhere when it was never mentioned, in the middle of an exchange comparing stock cars. Obviously you have a deep seeded hunger for attention in the direction of your car otherwise you would not bring it up when it isn't mentioned, GM boy
Sorry, i do at times get side tracked, i moderate a few forums so this one is not my only concern, much less this section. I some times forget WTF i was talking about and just make a quick reply, but again, you are right, the Mach ois no bitch and asides from the Cobra, that body style, it is one of the three i would drive(Mach, Cobra(03/04) and the Cobra R(retarded rare))

As for attention, no, read earlier, just stirring the pot.

Originally Posted by It'llrun
I'm impressed with your car, no doubt. Rare to see a 3rd gen run well, let alone notably well. On another note, he's just screwing with you.
Yea, it impresses allot, for what it is, just thrown together, i dont make enough to put the engine i would like in so i do what i can with the junkyard motors, i really wonder if the new 5.0 will ever be on the level of the old 5.0 price wise, i doubt it, they will remain gold i am sure, because everyone will want to swap a LS into their mustang or these new 5 liters.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
As i have'nt had ANY problems with 4.6's around here.....bolt-on or supercharged or turbocharged. I'm sure their out there, but they will have spent alot of money to out run a 9 yr old ls6.

True, anything can run good with enough money, you can take junk and make it fast, then all you have is fast junk, like my third gen, LOL.

Stopsign, my time slips acceptable to you?
Old 04-25-2011, 07:09 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Guess i can bring up the other **** stirring fact, why so many drop LS motors into EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD? LOL

We all know why.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Guess i can bring up the other **** stirring fact, why so many drop LS motors into EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD? LOL

We all know why.

I could say because other than the Vette; GM doesn't have a decent car...

(puts flame suit on)
Old 04-25-2011, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wtf is everybody talking about again...? Lol, f'ing sr&k, the only place where **** storms develop on clear days!
Old 04-25-2011, 10:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Yep. I haven't had to many probs with a bolt-on LS1 when I hit the track. My 12yr old valve covers have never been off.

So many butthurt people take the internet so serious. lol.

-Mark
You just haven't ran into the right ones. The LS1 has gone MUCH faster than 11.7@115 with the "stock longblock". lol
Old 04-25-2011, 11:04 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Demon 383
You just haven't ran into the right ones. The LS1 has gone MUCH faster than 11.7@115 with the "stock longblock". lol

Didn't say they haven't gone faster. Re-read it. But the ones that I've seen weren't faster or that much faster than my 12yr old motor. I am aware of the SI thread on here.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:15 AM
10 Second Club

Received 438 Likes on 344 Posts

Your 12 year old motor is poop....those valve cover gaskets are probally leaking
Old 04-25-2011, 11:29 AM
12 Second Club

This thread wins.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Your 12 year old motor is poop....those valve cover gaskets are probally leaking
They probably are. I'm sure razor scraping is in my future when I build my motor.

-Mark
Old 04-25-2011, 12:06 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FordHater
Yep! Apprently you have to be a member for more than 6 months to be respected though. Or else you're called an idiot and told to GTFO.
Actually, you need to at least have been in the 12s before you can talk ****.
Preferably the 11's IMO, but that's just me.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Actually, you need to at least have been in the 12s before you can talk ****.
Preferably the 11's IMO, but that's just me.

Werd
Old 04-25-2011, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Didn't say they haven't gone faster. Re-read it. But the ones that I've seen weren't faster or that much faster than my 12yr old motor. I am aware of the SI thread on here.
Now, now. Let's not get tudy. Just wanted to be sure you were aware that's all.

Quick Reply: Holy crap those new 5.0's are fast!!!