Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 12:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Wtf does it matter if someone won't drive their car across country....
Just a question. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Just a question. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
You're trying to discredit it as a street car..........don't play dumb
Old 01-20-2014, 12:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
While true, I would probably burn a vehicle to the ground with >500rwhp that couldn't get out of the 12's

Wasn't aware GT500s were the new Supra
I said the same thing back when I did not have a clue. One track outing and only 2 passes is usually not enough time to drive a car to it's full potential. Let's not forget the 4000lb race weight. Remember it's not a hiho hole saw machine.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 448 Likes on 354 Posts

I keep forgetting yall can't run all year round. Based off your 1/8th mph/et it is fishy. Funny now you are a big on et and not mph. I remember when you would talk **** non stop to stopsign over his car being a turd after the 60ft and that you would trade mph over a few tenths any day. Hypocrite much? Like I said you would have a million excuses as to why it doesn't count.
I like et and mph. They need to work together atleast a little.

Stoppy's car was a turd after the 60'. Stoppy was talking most the ****.......I merely corrected him with proof.

yep I would trade a few tenths for a few mph in a street car......nothing has changed. My car would seem just as impressive goin 11.3 @134......lol. But I'm not gonna trade over 1 sec and lose mph to get to your speed.

So again........No proof from you.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:30 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Maybe when I only have one vehicle and may have a situation arise where I have to get across the country and for some reason can only drive. I'll take that into consideration.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lawhead
You're trying to discredit it as a street car..........don't play dumb
No **** if it can't drive across country then it's not a street car imo. I never asked would he. I just asked could he. I would not take my car across country unless I had to. However it could make the trip.

Regardless street car argument is pointless. Everybody has a different opinion on the matter. Hell Mihovetz could drive his car around town and I guess that would make it a 6 sec street car
Old 01-20-2014, 12:35 PM
10 Second Club

I said the same thing back when I did not have a clue. One track outing and only 2 passes is usually not enough time to drive a car to it's full potential. Let's not forget the 4000lb race weight. Remember it's not a hiho hole saw machine.
You still don't have clue.....none.

Make sure you get rid of your weight reduction.....It's apparently against the rules unless you're doin it to. Put the stock blower and pulley's on that pos to......it did not come like that.

Nothing stopping you from goin back to the track. If I remember correctly you were waiting on good air for you altitude compensated pos.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:37 PM
10 Second Club

No **** if it can't drive across country then it's not a street car imo. I never asked would he. I just asked could he. I would not take my car across country unless I had to. However it could make the trip.

Regardless street car argument is pointless. Everybody has a different opinion on the matter. Hell Mihovetz could drive his car around town and I guess that would make it a 6 sec street car
Awesome.....then I should hear no more **** about my fp'd t56. After all it has been to Atlanta and back twice.

Mihovetz car is a pro-mod dumbass. No heat/ac/wipers......no street car by your rules.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

Stoppy's car was a turd after the 60'. Stoppy was talking most the ****.......I merely corrected him with proof.

yep I would trade a few tenths for a few mph in a street car......nothing has changed. My car would seem just as impressive goin 11.3 @134......lol. But I'm not gonna trade over 1 sec and lose mph to get to your speed.

Stoppys car was a turd after the 60ft. Not arguing there. Hell I trapped much higher in a mild bolton auto mach lol Why would you trade mph for et in a street car? Unless you are talking about roll racing?
Old 01-20-2014, 12:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LoL i can't wait till you come here talking about how your ET's dropped with that 9 inch and when the MPH goes down..........It will be a little bit of "We Told ya So"
Old 01-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Banned

Awesome.....then I should hear no more **** about my fp'd t56. After all it has been to Atlanta and back twice.
I never said your car was not a street car due to the fp'd t-56. People only give you hell over that when you make excuses about cars not meeting your street car needs.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:44 PM
Banned

You still don't have clue.....none.

Make sure you get rid of your weight reduction.....It's apparently against the rules unless you're doin it to. Put the stock blower and pulley's on that pos to......it did not come like that.

Nothing stopping you from goin back to the track. If I remember correctly you were waiting on good air for you altitude compensated pos.
Yea I don't have a clue So how many passes/years/mods/money did it take you to get that 11.05 pass?

Never said anything was stopping me derp. My pos is still faster then your car
Old 01-20-2014, 12:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Automachs 500+rwhp boosted super car is slower then my old stock cube baby cammed NA LT1.

Ouch.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Banned

Why would I compare my track times to your bs track times? Why no track times since you added the ford rear end? Even If I did make a pass and trapped higher. You would still have a million excuses as to why it doesn't count. So why waste my time?[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by "MAC"
So no proof?
Proof?

There is my proof still waiting on your proof of your car being faster than Hio's and or getting out of the 12's range in the 1/4 mile......
Old 01-20-2014, 12:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Puck
Automachs 500+rwhp boosted super car is slower then my old stock cube baby cammed NA LT1.

Ouch.
Proof?
Old 01-20-2014, 12:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Why would I compare my track times to your bs track times? Why no track times since you added the ford rear end? Even If I did make a pass and trapped higher. You would still have a million excuses as to why it doesn't count. So why waste my time?

There is my proof still waiting on your proof of your car being faster than Hio's and or getting out of the 12's range in the 1/4 mile......
So no proof?
Old 01-20-2014, 01:02 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

It might do it but I would never find out. It's just a turbo LS, not anything crazy. It's won three true street events with 30 mile cruises and 3 passes in a row. I'd call that a street car.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:04 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

AutoGoof ain't got no Proof to show dat Troof!
Banned

Originally Posted by sw07gt
It might do it but I would never find out. It's just a turbo LS, not anything crazy. It's won three true street events with 30 mile cruises and 3 passes in a row. I'd call that a street car.
Gotcha. Fast car regardless.
Banned

Originally Posted by willizm
AutoGoof ain't got no Proof to show dat troof!
*Automach

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)