Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know how to do vids
If this doesn't work, you can yell at me for ******* it up. If it does, you can make fun of my POS and faggy voice lol.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:23 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Is the list going to be updated continuously? Ie.. first trip to track post times.. and repost as times get better? Would make it interesting then
Old 03-04-2014, 11:23 AM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
Looks like the only bolt on cars in here 11s and faster is hio and I. Must be because we are retarded Virginians right. Lol I think not...... evan is the only bolt on mustang right? We need some nasty 4.6 bolt on mach1s. Lol oops thats right..........
******* stupid *** hillbilly hypocrite mother *******
Originally Posted by willizm
All groups are based off of time spread of x.00-x.99 for that group. i take it that ET is going to take precedence for rankings over trap speed? I took a first stab at some where I think some folks fit. Some folks i'm not sure which is group fits best.

So with that said this challenge isn't about what you have ran in the past, but instead what you think you can run or what you are shooting for this year. Afterall, this is how this challenge started with some folks being optimistic for the up coming race season. I'm asking everyone to give me their honest opinion on where they think they fit best.

Single seconds
Willizm
2SSARME
sw07gt

10 Second
Islander
HioSSilver
Jay z28

11 Second
ZNix
Evangto87
Hugger1975
oChristiano
Guitar

12 Second
"MAC"

13 Second

Not sure
FinalCam
92cobranotch
427zm
Cwarta
An idea.....would there be a way to add the et+trap together? That way guys with full on drag builds get a small handycap while a typical street car set-up gets a small break.

Probably won't matter to me much as I'll be high 10's if it even makes it there. Can't wait to see the shirt I get to wear

Originally Posted by AnnivSS

2008 Mustang Bullitt, he says its full bolt ons, slicks, some suspension work, and a 125 shot. Ran a best of 11.99 @ 113 with a 1.62 60'. Dude talks **** to everyone and has been specifically been talking **** to me for yours. We finally got to get down (street wise) friday night. My best time is a 12.20@111 with a 1.87 60', best trap is a 115.8. We went from a 20 roll, I 1st gear brake boosted, he jumped on the second honk and I chased. About 60-65 I caught up and came around him and just kept pulling. When I let out at 125 he was a good 2-3 cars behind. He told me he let to much air out of his slicks which caused his rims to hit the ground when he took off and caused the back end to walk around on the top end, so he let off.

Needless to say, i've offered to give him a run at the track. Run what ya brung, and we each get two shakedown passes before we line up. If I can get mine out of the hole and not miss a gear, I should get him. Theres video but I dont know how to get it off facebook on to here.
LOL at slicks on the street. You see Willizm.....this is what I'm talking about.
What are you even talking about. I didn't say a thing about cam only 12 sec cars? But since you wanna talk **** to me what size do you wear. I hope the fastest 11sec car in here makes you wear a small pink shirt ***.
LOL
Originally Posted by Gt4urass
I'm sure there are plenty of bolt on, MOTOR SWAPPED mustangs lingering out there that neither of you two would want a piece of...let's not leave out that crucial detail of y'all's builds before we start getting all uppity...
I have a built motor swapped Mustang.......I'm gonna thrash him with it. Fucken junk *** cheby ****.
Where is yours? Most swaped fords have a power adder. I forgot my junkyard truck engine is special lol
F a power adder.......my **** came with a blower sissy. Your just mad cause it blew up on you. You did not know how to pamper that bitch to keep it alive........you suck man. Fucken junkyard engine.......what ever dude

Old 03-04-2014, 11:27 AM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
http://youtu.be/fgO-lD0juQw

I don't know how to do vids
If this doesn't work, you can yell at me for ******* it up. If it does, you can make fun of my POS and faggy voice lol.
You guys get on his ****. He has weight reduction with removal of lights and bumbers.

I was impressed by the dirt hole shot though. The front wheels jumped right over that wad of plastic in your back yard.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was it discussed what happens if you break out? Id be game for 13s but wanna know what happens in case I end up not being wicked slow and run a high 12
Old 03-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You guys get on his ****. He has weight reduction with removal of lights and bumbers.

I was impressed by the dirt hole shot though. The front wheels jumped right over that wad of plastic in your back yard.
Lmao! That's my buddy's yard. The only way mustangs can spin is on dirt bitch, you know this!
Old 03-04-2014, 11:32 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
All groups are based off of time spread of x.00-x.99 for that group. i take it that ET is going to take precedence for rankings over trap speed? I took a first stab at some where I think some folks fit. Some folks i'm not sure which is group fits best.

So with that said this challenge isn't about what you have ran in the past, but instead what you think you can run or what you are shooting for this year. Afterall, this is how this challenge started with some folks being optimistic for the up coming race season. I'm asking everyone to give me their honest opinion on where they think they fit best.

Single seconds
Willizm
2SSARME
sw07gt

10 Second
Islander
HioSSilver
Jay z28

11 Second
ZNix
Evangto87
Hugger1975
oChristiano
Guitar
92cobranotch
AnivSS
"MAC"

12 Second
"MAC"

13 Second

Not sure
FinalCam
427zm
Cwarta

MAC i'm leaving you in the 12's for now to see if others are going to join in. If not then before the list gets finalized I'll probably move you into 11's.
Throw me in the 12s Will. I'll probably only make it to the track once or twice this year but I'm hoping to crack a 12.9 . Last time at the track the DA sucked, and it was running the MPH for a 12 second pass but the ETs were still 13s, I just didn't get enough passes in to get the launch down. Made a couple small changes and hoping some seat time will get me there with some decent air.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:44 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Is the list going to be updated continuously? Ie.. first trip to track post times.. and repost as times get better? Would make it interesting then
That is correct. The rules are made in a way so that for the valid passes to be used it has to be posted timely from the day you made the pass. This way no one just sits on a glory pass today and posts it the last day. Of course nothing stops someone from racing on the last day and posting it that night, but that is risky because if you brake or run terribly you are screwed out of time.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:50 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
An idea.....would there be a way to add the et+trap together? That way guys with full on drag builds get a small handycap while a typical street car set-up gets a small break.

Probably won't matter to me much as I'll be high 10's if it even makes it there. Can't wait to see the shirt I get to wear

LOL at slicks on the street. You see Willizm.....this is what I'm talking about.
Islander brought up a good point about keeping it simple the first time around and then adding to it as we see how it plays out. If that is something that has alot of value and we see how it could benefit the competition then I have no problem adding it in the second challenge of the year. For now we will keep it simple and see how it works.

BTW, I only run DR's. No slicks here

Originally Posted by why87
Throw me in the 12s Will. I'll probably only make it to the track once or twice this year but I'm hoping to crack a 12.9 . Last time at the track the DA sucked, and it was running the MPH for a 12 second pass but the ETs were still 13s, I just didn't get enough passes in to get the launch down. Made a couple small changes and hoping some seat time will get me there with some decent air.
Will do!
Old 03-04-2014, 11:50 AM
On The Tree

Where's the 14 second bracket? :sad:
Old 03-04-2014, 11:51 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by T.Man
Where's the 14 second bracket? :sad:
If there is interest I'll be sure to add it.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Oh dont make me break out the wife's Xterra. You dont want none.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:56 AM
9 Second Club

Single seconds
Willizm
2SSARME
sw07gt

10 Second
Islander
HioSSilver
Jay z28

11 Second
ZNix
Evangto87
Hugger1975
oChristiano
Guitar
92cobranotch
AnivSS

12 Second
"MAC"
why87
ZFreie

13 Second

Not sure, let me know where you fit
FinalCam
427zm
Cwarta

Last edited by willizm; 03-04-2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I might have to go ahead and break down and buy some tires. It blows the 235 all seasons off in first lol.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:00 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Was it discussed what happens if you break out? Id be game for 13s but wanna know what happens in case I end up not being wicked slow and run a high 12
Well, it's all in good faith that you are giving honest and optimistic best guesses of where you think you'll be landing. If you completely blow away the 13 second class and end up running low-mid 12's then yeah you'd win, but everybody would probably be on your *** about it. Now if you run a 12.9 in the 13 second class I don't think anyone is going to give you a hard time.

My way of thinking is I'd rather run in the 9's class, run 10's and lose than run in the 10's class, run 9's and win. Ideally i'm hoping to run in the 9's class, get some 9 sec slips, and hope I'm not the last guy on the list
Old 03-04-2014, 12:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If i dont hit an 11.XX, i will sit down and cry in the middle of the staging lanes and upload video of it to youtube.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by annivss
if i dont hit an 11.xx, i will sit down and cry in the middle of the staging lanes and upload video of it to youtube.
lmao!
Old 03-04-2014, 12:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Btw I think this is fitting for this thread in its entirety.

Old 03-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

What does the HMFIC win?
Old 03-04-2014, 12:47 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by sw07gt
What does the HMFIC win?
if you win, you take the cash, *and* take the respect! To some people, that's more important

sorry, couldn't resist. Will your car be ready by then?

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)