Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp

Yeah it sucked. I was in for 18hrs before I was able to get bailed out. And she was the one that was trying to get bondsmen to come get me. My brother ended up getting there first though. She was all tears and apologies. I was in no mood to hear it.

Yea it definitely sucks man as a military cop at the time it came full circle on me because i had to respond to a house and with the way i was raised i already made a judgment on the guy. Big mistake on my part. Your cops are ****** too the cops in tampa well the ones that arrested me said they felt bad for arresting me and actually thanked me for being honest. I told them i sorta know what you guys/gals go through n your just doing your job. Plus how the hell can scratches on the back of your neck be a self defense wound? I would think the girl would scratch your face before the back of your neck...
Old 05-08-2014, 10:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by big hammer
I had a broad like that. hot as hell but bat **** crazy.

you dumped her.... right?
Oh yeah... but not right after that instance. We split a few months later.. I wanted to make sure she wouldnt be mad and come to court. Even though I didnt do anything, would have been hard to fight the false charges. Ended up getting dismissed
Old 05-08-2014, 10:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Yea it definitely sucks man as a military cop at the time it came full circle on me because i had to respond to a house and with the way i was raised i already made a judgment on the guy. Big mistake on my part. Your cops are ****** too the cops in tampa well the ones that arrested me said they felt bad for arresting me and actually thanked me for being honest. I told them i sorta know what you guys/gals go through n your just doing your job. Plus how the hell can scratches on the back of your neck be a self defense wound? I would think the girl would scratch your face before the back of your neck...
That is what I though too. I think they were just wanting to be ******. To this day, I flip the bird when I see one of the county police cars going down the road.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Banned

Lol watch out they may arrest you for insulting an officer
Old 05-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
I don't know why it's not working. **** it.
I was gonna make a gay joke, butt **** it...
Old 05-08-2014, 10:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 189 Likes on 134 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by snake95
I was gonna make a gay joke, butt **** it...
Old 05-08-2014, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think Jim Jefferies was talking about Mac and his parents.

On another note, you are an embarrassment for republicans/libertarians.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I think Jim Jefferies was talking about Mac and his parents.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkpdI88PNYE

On another note, you are an embarrassment for republicans/libertarians.
Lol really my dad makes over 150k a year and my grand dad made millions yup my family is stupid. Im 24 with 2 vehicles one is paid off other i owe less than 7k my total debt is less than 10k not too many people can say that can you? But im stupid? I did my time and served my country my college is paid for how about yours? But im stupid right?
Old 05-09-2014, 01:31 AM
***Repost Police***

Not saying I haven't been fortunate... But didn't your dad buy one of those vehicles for you?
Old 05-09-2014, 05:06 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Lol really my dad makes over 150k a year and my grand dad made millions yup my family is stupid. Im 24 with 2 vehicles one is paid off other i owe less than 7k my total debt is less than 10k not too many people can say that can you? But im stupid? I did my time and served my country my college is paid for how about yours? But im stupid right?
Yes you are.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:33 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by z28SSilvest
Replying to your own comment is a clear sign of Down syndrome odarabla
I know right but it wasn't my comment.. why the heck is my name on it? lol
Old 05-09-2014, 06:38 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

You act like others dont do the same in here but now its not ok? Fyi he said bc we all grow.up wanting to mow lawns gfo

In other words he was talking down on it dumbass
No, he was saying, in an ironic fashion, that we all aspire to mow lawns as our primary job. Not talking down on it.
SMH.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:50 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by audacious nick
You fail at instigating someone and get mad yourself. Pretty funny
As far as making a case of intelligence, your posts make a case for themselves: "You wasn't really butthurt", "your a ******* joke". That, and your complete failure at anything related to English grammar rules. You've got txtspk covered, though.
Ps: Way to fail at quoting.
Keep crawfishing cup cake. Can't cover it anymore than this!! Nothing else to do now but attack my intellect or lack thereof? Come on man I thought you were better than this! I see you must be having life issues. Acting feminine but telling everyone you’re not a homo? Dude just come out of the closet already. It's o.k. to admit when something bothered you. No need to continue to hide it by acting cool and making false claims. You should practice this through all of your life events. The truth shall set you free!!
Old 05-09-2014, 06:57 AM
10 Second Club

Again this isn't an English class forum if you wanna be a English **** be an English teacher...
Just a hint: your right this isn't a English class but for some it may be hard to follow what you are saying when you are typing the way you talk or not punctuating. I know I’m not perfect at this either just trying to explain what Irun is saying.

Last edited by odarabla; 05-09-2014 at 07:49 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:58 AM
10 Second Club

Jesus. It's like a bunch of 8 year olds figured out how to access the internet on their phones.
Seems like you fit right in to your own comment!
Old 05-09-2014, 07:05 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by MAC";18198446]Actually it is. My grammar seems to be just fine considering i passed all my college English classes with [COLOR="Red
Bs[/COLOR]. Can't bs your way through that... well i couldn't anyways
Are you saying you passed all your college English classes with bullshit? lol Please go look at the way wrote that and then think about what Irun is saying.

Last edited by odarabla; 05-09-2014 at 07:19 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:05 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by odarabla
Keep crawfishing cup cake. Can't cover it anymore than this!! Nothing else to do now but attack my intellect or lack thereof? Come on man I thought you were better than this! I see you must be having life issues. Acting feminine but telling everyone you’re not a homo? Dude just come out of the closet already. It's o.k. to admit when something bothered you. No need to continue to hide it by acting cool and making false claims. You should practice this through all of your life events. The truth shall set you free!!
Aww, so now you're butthurt on two levels? The mod in the other thread called you out, too. And like I said, I don't have to attack your "intellect". All I have to do is quote your posts and that says enough. Meanwhile, you have to call Down syndrome on someone who doesn't type like a moron. Hypocrisy ftw.
Poor kid.
Inb4bitchingaboutsomethingelsebecausehe'swrongandc an'twritetosavehislife

Here's a challenge for you: Go a full day without writing like English is your third language.

Last edited by audacious nick; 05-09-2014 at 07:13 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:40 AM
10 Second Club

Aww, so now you're butthurt on two levels? The mod in the other thread called you out, too. And like I said, I don't have to attack your "intellect". All I have to do is quote your posts and that says enough. Meanwhile, you have to call Down syndrome on someone who doesn't type like a moron. Hypocrisy ftw.
Poor kid.
Inb4bitchingaboutsomethingelsebecausehe'swrongandc an'twritetosavehislife

Here's a challenge for you: Go a full day without writing like English is your third language.
Dude that **** might work on Mac but not on me this isn’t high school. Your attempt to pull me down to your 8th grade level of education isn't working and never will. No one here but you believes what you say. Yes I put that video up to see who would bite on it and you were the only ******* idiot to bite. It was clear by your comment of and I quote: "
You can make anything fast with enough money.
" it bothered you that this V6 Mustang ran faster than your modded F-body. Then you do like any other uneducated child would do and try to remove the attention from yourself by attacking my intelligence. It's a bitch move but I can see it may be the only card you have as you continue to reiterate on it continuously. You are now making this attempt extremely boring as I can see you cannot manifest any new material to keep this carousing. Laying down my guns because you can’t kill stupidity!
Old 05-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My parents are rich, but i own a POS f-body. SICK.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:15 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by odarabla
Seems like you fit right in to your own comment!
I just saw this. Wow, you truly are butthurt.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)