Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea thats what i was thinking but would still like to have a 50whp bump. Sry everyone ive been talking out my *** and stirring the pot. I think its hilarious sometimes.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:13 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Ok on a serious note im thinking of going with a bigger cam. What size or spec would be good for a 100 shot of nitrous im looking to get around 550rwhp with nos 450 with out nos. My cam is 231/235 617/621 113+3 from comp cams.
How much for your nawz setup and toon to go with it?
Old 05-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Banned

$400 total, tune is free and he basically said i can pick from a 5lb bottle up to a 25lb bottle and he charges $3 per pound to fill it up.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Omg your the biggest ******* idiot your supposed to have 3 lines of debt that you make payments on to raise your credit score dont believe go try n buy a brand new car when all you have done is paid cash for everything.
So we later come to find out your score is ~790, which in comparison your plan is no better than mine.

Most banks only partially care about your FICO credit score anyway. Most of them like to use a different rating system that analyzes a healthy down payment, work history, and ability to repay (which encompasses many things). Your FICO score is only a chunk of that pie.

For future reference, I wouldn't try to act all high and mighty over everybody else and talk about debt when you still are under your daddy's roof. You remind me of the several **** ups from my high school who brag about their cars, clothes, etc., but then wonder why no girl finds them intriguing when they go over to mommy and daddy's house.

There are plenty of people in this forum who have a lot more than what their signature implies.
Originally Posted by wooddaniel
I saw it, I laughed but wasn't too surprised. I have him on ignore, but I can still see when you guys quote him.
My bad dude, I'll try to quote him less.
Originally Posted by Gt4urass
I typically agree with roughly 0% of what you post. But you're opinions and observations of MAC, this you have nailed 100%.
Is it because he drives an LT1?
Old 05-09-2014, 08:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 189 Likes on 134 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

nitrous gets old.

get a good set of heads, or other supporting mods. you already have a big cam.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Banned

Lol i only brag about what i paid for hell why not ive busted my *** to pay for it! The family thing people asked or assumed the wrong thing so i told to set it straight sorry your butthurt over that. Also ive done said why im still living with my dad. If i had any say so in it id still be in Tampa, Fl. But thats the past and i look to the future. That said once im making enough money to live on my own ill move out. My dad loves me enough not to let me go farther in debt is that such a bad thing? Also i drive a 2001 WS6=LS1
Old 05-09-2014, 08:26 PM
7 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

$400 total, tune is free and he basically said i can pick from a 5lb bottle up to a 25lb bottle and he charges $3 per pound to fill it up.
Equipment + install + toon for 400. Good deal!

You must swallow. lol
Old 05-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by big hammer
nitrous gets old.

get a good set of heads, or other supporting mods. you already have a big cam.
Not for me man i never want to make this car a full blown race car. It looks to good not to be able to driver her on the street. Better heads would cost thousands and i wouldn't see that much gain so its not worth the money. Better headers along with a bigger cam to reach that goal is less expensive and more worth it. Imo
Old 05-09-2014, 08:28 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Puck
I have never, ever met someone who didn't regret selling their bike.

It's a curse, you'll have another in a year or two tops.

Originally Posted by audacious nick
There's always a better one out there.
No doubt but I have my eyes on a T. rex, just need to save some more, figured sell my bike before it loses all its value. I actually did pretty goo, sold it for $1k more then I bought it for last year so basically broke even on it.
As much as I loved it and would want another I'm not sure I could do it, I have really bad carpel tunnel and getting this bike made me relize how bad it really is, arms would fall asleep after 20 mins of riding.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by islander033

Equipment + install + toon for 400. Good deal!

You must swallow. lol
Lol wouldn't you like to know jk jk i dont roll like that! Nope he only charges for the initial tune. Plus im helping him install it. Finally i can learn more on building lsx cars well specifically my car and how to install a nitrous kit. I still have to buy a few things from Summit but other than that he builds his own nitrous kit
Old 05-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
MAC has to be one step above legally retarded....
I've heard that somewhere.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Omg your the biggest ******* idiot your supposed to have 3 lines of debt that you make payments on to raise your credit score dont believe go try n buy a brand new car when all you have done is paid cash for everything. My dad is an F and I guy for VW and Audi of Chattanooga he sees this all the time and every time he has a customer who always paid cash in the past but now has to get a lone the customer gets upset bc they have a higher rate then they thought bc their credit score isn't as high as they thought. Also nothing wrong working at walmart hell my store manager never graduated high school and he makes over 100k a year and his bonus is nearly his entire yearly salary
If you are going to insult me, at least sound intelligent when you do it. You're* the biggest ******* idiot. All I've had is a bank credit card since 18 and a GM card for about a year now that I pay off in full each month and a jet ski loan I paid off in a little over a year because I hate owing money to somebody. Care to share your credit score? We'll see if my method has hindered me a whole lot. See the other post somebody else dug up about him? You will laugh. Congratulations, buddy. I am headed over to the house here in a few to walk over with a few buddies to the graduation ceremony for us.
I walk tomorrow for my Master's ceremony. It's crazy to think I'm done with institutionalized education. Have my fingers crossed for a better job this coming week, I've been through 4 levels of interviews with the firm. Find out Monday or Tuesday.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:13 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by StealthFRC
No doubt but I have my eyes on a T. rex, just need to save some more, figured sell my bike before it loses all its value. I actually did pretty goo, sold it for $1k more then I bought it for last year so basically broke even on it.
As much as I loved it and would want another I'm not sure I could do it, I have really bad carpel tunnel and getting this bike made me relize how bad it really is, arms would fall asleep after 20 mins of riding.
Depends on the bike. My current bike causes issues on extended rides, but most I4 bikes give me no issues.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by audacious nick
There's always a better one out there.
I've seen you post some dumb **** but this takes the cake!! Let me guess!! Oh, the irony!!
Old 05-09-2014, 09:14 PM
7 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by snake95
I walk tomorrow for my Master's ceremony. It's crazy to think I'm done with institutionalized education. Have my fingers crossed for a better job this coming week, I've been through 4 levels of interviews with the firm. Find out Monday or Tuesday.
Good luck mang!
Old 05-09-2014, 09:15 PM
10 Second Club

equipment + install + toon for 400. Good deal!

You must swallow. Lol
lmfao!!! :d
Old 05-09-2014, 09:16 PM
10 Second Club

Good luck dude..
Old 05-09-2014, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok on a serious note im thinking of going with a bigger cam. What size or spec would be good for a 100 shot of nitrous im looking to get around 550rwhp with nos 450 with out nos. My cam is 231/235 617/621 113+3 from comp cams.
You won't be able to go much bigger on the intake side if you're still on a stock motor that doesn't have flycut pistons. A little extra exhaust duration would be good for Nitrous. Honestly, you're cam isn't too bad for a little shot currently. No matter what though, if you're going to go Nitrous, go w/ the Nano setup. Many advantages with a nano setup. It cost some bucks, but you won't fill bottles up as frequently, and it'll hold power throughout the curve, unlike a typical setup that'll fall off up top. Also, from what I've seen most "100" shots put down over 100 at the wheels. More like 120ish.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Staging Lane

Good luck mang!
Originally Posted by odarabla
Good luck dude..
Thanks a lot, guys. I appreciate that. It would be a good thing on several levels.

On another note, islander I ******* died laughing at your $400 nitrous comment. You must swallow
Old 05-09-2014, 09:31 PM
10 Second Club

Thanks a lot, guys. I appreciate that. It would be a good thing on several levels.

On another note, islander I ******* died laughing at your $400 nitrous comment. You must swallow
Picking up the Mach 1 tomorrow.. Going to be a while till I get it running because funds are a little tight at the moment. I still have to finish paying for a wedding and honey moon Another few grand and they be paid though.. Probably going to start on it at the beginning of next year. Paying $2400.00 for it. Can't wait to get it running..

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)