Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 07:50 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
haha I hear you... something like that would screw me over pretty good. I just hear about all these 5.0 guys ripping apart everything that moves and I have yet to see one even touch the throttle. Guess I'm just not worth the gas.

Typical GM quality...the whole ******* interior was installed upside down. Pathetic.
I have run a few at the track but they were all exhaust only cars, I dispatched them easily. Granted I have a few more ponies than my sig since I have done a few more things and a little bit of weight reduction so Im not surprised. A fully modded one would be a close race for me.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:11 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
I have run a few at the track but they were all exhaust only cars, I dispatched them easily. Granted I have a few more ponies than my sig since I have done a few more things and a little bit of weight reduction so Im not surprised. A fully modded one would be a close race for me.
Yeah you would bitch slap me so hard its not funny. I figure with my mod list I should be able to at least keep up with a stock one.

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Every 5.0 is on ls1tech srk and knows you ran a 13.4 last time out so they don't bother.
hahaha..probably passed it along to those without internet access so I'll never get a race. On that note there was a 5.0 car at Cordova that night with Tune/CAI, I believe he had a 2.0 or a 2.1 60ft and managed 13.0 @ 112mph... I seriously considered driving mine into the river and trading up... just not sure I could pass the test to get into the 5.bro club.

On another note I have time scheduled with a tuner tomorrow to figure out what I fucked up.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:24 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by "MAC"
You are ******* stupid lmao even by my logic a corvette isn't a luxury car... its not a luxury car but it has a very nice interior id say just as good as a merc as well keep tryn buttercup
Why're you mad? Now you have to resort to insults now, because you can't make a point? And because you didn't understand my point with the corvette? Sad.

What makes a srt8 the equivalent of an AMG Mercedes? It's certainly not the quality of the interior, because the SRT8 is **** in comparison. Cheap leather, cheap plastic, cheap materials everywhere.

But I highly doubt you've been in a nice Mercedes, otherwise you would see my point. The srt8 interior isn't even on the same level as an E350.

Inb4trollingrebuttal.

Last edited by audacious nick; 05-29-2014 at 08:32 AM.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Typical GM quality...the whole ******* interior was installed upside down. Pathetic.
I ******* died!!!!
Old 05-29-2014, 08:54 AM
11 Second Club

5.0s are giving me blue ***** around here.... saw another one this morning..tossed the guy a thumbs up...hit the interstate and he rolls out at 5 under the limit and won't come up anywhere near me. No one in sight... hell he looked bone stock and still would have beat me but I don't care...I don't get why I can't get one to bite.
It's the nature of a world where everything that happens is instantly published.

5.0 guys know that if they roll out, it's probable that their most recent loss will be on Youtube before they get home.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:54 AM
12 Second Club

Yeah you would bitch slap me so hard its not funny. I figure with my mod list I should be able to at least keep up with a stock one.

hahaha..probably passed it along to those without internet access so I'll never get a race. On that note there was a 5.0 car at Cordova that night with Tune/CAI, I believe he had a 2.0 or a 2.1 60ft and managed 13.0 @ 112mph... I seriously considered driving mine into the river and trading up... just not sure I could pass the test to get into the 5.bro club.

On another note I have time scheduled with a tuner tomorrow to figure out what I fucked up.
They run low 13's all day stock at gainesville raceway(Our air SUCKS). Very few get into the 12's stock. It's a closer race with an LS1 f body than they would have you believe especially stock 5.0 vs Bolt on F body. The 5.0s are generally faster but not always.

Yeah in good air I would hope to get into the high 10's with my car, I need some gears and some good tires; but I am scared of breaking my axleshaft. I'll get some new ones when I get off deployment as I am waiting till my wife gets out of school to get a new car.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:55 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by snake95
I ******* died!!!!
This phone is from Australia.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Just giving you **** man, I just hope you dont figure out the issue till after the end of june so I'm not stuck wearing the 12 second teeshirt
Old 05-29-2014, 09:03 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by audacious nick
This phone is from Australia.
Prove it...do a burnout and upload the video...if the tires are spinning backwards I will believe you.

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Just giving you **** man, I just hope you dont figure out the issue till after the end of june so I'm not stuck wearing the 12 second teeshirt
I deserve it so no worries... I don't know why I thought this heap of **** would work right... it was built in canada for ***** sake.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:18 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Gonna put aside the plans to buy a C5Z this year and get a new house with the lady first.

Damn priorities getting in the way of fun again.

On the bright side, it means I will have the time and money to get back to working on my beastly little LT1. Been too long since I took someone's money LOL .
Old 05-29-2014, 09:23 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by puck
gonna put aside the plans to buy a c5z this year and get a new house with the lady first.

Damn priorities getting in the way of fun again.

On the bright side, it means i will have the time and money to get back to working on my beastly little lt1. Been too long since i took someone's money lol .
Well, that's good news. Congrats to The Lady ... and, of course, the Z.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:28 AM
11 Second Club

Prove it...do a burnout and upload the video...if the tires are spinning backwards I will believe you.
LOL! Brilliant!

I deserve it so no worries... I don't know why I thought this heap of **** would work right... it was built in canada for ***** sake.
Stop what you're doing... tear it down, install something worthwhile and at THAT point, it will have been 'Built in the US'.

You're welcome...
Old 05-29-2014, 09:36 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oChristiano
Not trying to hurt your little feelings. Just stating the truth.

I'm down, when/where. 818-425-3565

You can even meet me at the dealership I work at where I prentend to own the cars too! We'll be best buds.
CHRISTIANO... You're a true ***. You put your number out on the internet and when I call you to meet up, you answer and act scared to disclose your location. Burbank? But where at in Burbank? Are you going to be like most of these **** and hide behind a computer screen, or are you going to man up and "pretend to be best Buds" like you said?

You're a true ***. Sad too because we are minutes apart. I had my camera ready and everything.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:38 AM
Launching!

Tell you what Christi, I will give you a little time to think about it, then I will call you again. When the private number pops up, it's me again.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:39 AM
TECH Resident

So Redfail called. From a private number of course. And if he'd stfu for longer than 2 secondmaybe we could make something happen. But boy is he mad lol!
Old 05-29-2014, 09:46 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Tell you what Christi, I will give you a little time to think about it, then I will call you again. When the private number pops up, it's me again.
Like I said on the phone if you'll stfu up for longer than 2 seconds And stop acting like an A.D.D. kid
Old 05-29-2014, 09:48 AM
On The Tree

So Redfail called. From a private number of course. And if he'd stfu for longer than 2 secondmaybe we could make something happen. But boy is he mad lol!

LoL, you would be too if your card got pulled
Old 05-29-2014, 09:50 AM
Launching!

Typical internet ***. Scary as hell just likeep I thought.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
CHRISTIANO... You're a true ***. You put your number out on the internet and when I call you to meet up, you answer and act scared to disclose your location. Burbank? But where at in Burbank? Are you going to be like most of these **** and hide behind a computer screen, or are you going to man up and "pretend to be best Buds" like you said?

You're a true ***. Sad too because we are minutes apart. I had my camera ready and everything.
irony!!!
Old 05-29-2014, 09:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

You know it's serious when ebonics get brought out^^^
Scary as hell lmfao.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)