Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 10:40 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by big hammer
savage 110BA .338LM
That thing can shoot through schools, not great for home protection. lol
Old 10-12-2014, 10:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 189 Likes on 134 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by islander033
lol not at all. and it's nearly 20 pounds dressed out. but the boom it makes when you pull the trigger is pretty wild.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Or try and jump me for my keys in which case ill just shoot them. Which its a .22 hand gun so not much damage is gonna be done like if i carried a 9mm or bigger.
Mac, your car doesn't run.

Figured I'd help with the confusion here. Carry on.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 'WHEELS'

Mac, your car doesn't run.

Figured I'd help with the confusion here. Carry on.
Actually it does run, you would know that if you ever pay attention and actually read and comprehend what is being said. I know you are a dumb *** but you are just being pathetic right now kinda like your jeep.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually it does run, you would know that if you ever pay attention and actually read and comprehend what is being said. I know you are a dumb *** but you are just being pathetic right now kinda like your jeep.
Ever since I started venturing off into the SRK section of this site (which was probably about 2-3 months ago, maybe 4 months ago) everyone has always bashed you for your car not running. You would even agree with them and say things like, "well I got no room to talk cause any one of y'all could beat my car right now since it isn't working :/." Now all of a sudden it's running again, mysteriously?
Old 10-13-2014, 08:39 AM
On The Tree

And btw, since we are on the topic of guns, does anyone have any experience with Sig Sauer in .40 caliber? The only Sig I've shot in .40 caliber I believe was the P226. It's been about a year so not quite sure if it was the 226 or not but I believe it was. Anyways, the gun was garbage. Sig Sauer's 9mm handguns are great for the most part, I love their 9mm. But once I stepped up to the .40 cal, the gun was just awful. I don't shoot much, but I have a great shot. I think beginner's luck has just stuck with me every single time I've shot a gun lol. Anyways, was wondering what y'all's opinions might be on a nice Sig Sauer .40 cal handgun, if y'all happen to have shot one before or own one.

My next choice would be a Glock .40. I used to hate Glock. Every time I would hear the word "glock" I would just think "that's the mainstream of guns right there." But then I actually shot one, and they are great gun to shoot. So I ate my words about Glock but I still hate how they look. The exterior design is fugly as can be, but nonetheless, it is a great gun to shoot with. I want to get a new gun soon, and I want it to be a .40; just don't know what gun to go with..

Any of you shooters got any recommendations?
Old 10-13-2014, 08:43 AM
10 Second Club

Received 189 Likes on 134 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

ruger.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by big hammer
ruger.
I've heard shitty things about Ruger in any form. And have shot a sub compact 9mm Ruger and hated it.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:50 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ha, I get the reference.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:51 AM
On The Tree

Im not gonna let someone still my car man. Especially since i put over 10k into my car...

Edit: ill die before anyone takes my car, if i have anything to say/do about it.
lololololol. Of all the stupid things you have said, this one takes the cake. You would die over $10k? I mean, I'm sure it took forever to get that kind of money for you but still...

I have MUCH nicer cars than you and I would never risk my life for one of them.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I have a Sig 1911 .45 and couldn't ask for a better pistol. It is a safe queen though, I don't carry it. I have a Glock 22 and a 27, both .40. I would bet my life on either of them. I CC the 27 and it has never FTF with any type of ammo I have ran through it. Glock is not for you if you like external safeties or have small hands though. If you want a gun to fire every time you pull the trigger, the Glock is a safe bet.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:03 AM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by willizm
Ha, I get the reference.
Willizm is sharp today!

Old 10-13-2014, 09:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
I have a Sig 1911 .45 and couldn't ask for a better pistol. It is a safe queen though, I don't carry it. I have a Glock 22 and a 27, both .40. I would bet my life on either of them. I CC the 27 and it has never FTF with any type of ammo I have ran through it. Glock is not for you if you like external safeties or have small hands though. If you want a gun to fire every time you pull the trigger, the Glock is a safe bet.
I've never shot a 1911 but they are the nicest looking handgun in my opinion. I've heard lots of great things about them. Just at all the gun stores around me, the 1911 is usually the most expensive handgun there, so it's a bit out of my range at the moment lol.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang

Ever since I started venturing off into the SRK section of this site (which was probably about 2-3 months ago, maybe 4 months ago) everyone has always bashed you for your car not running. You would even agree with them and say things like, "well I got no room to talk cause any one of y'all could beat my car right now since it isn't working :/." Now all of a sudden it's running again, mysteriously?
Its always been able to run but its not running right now, i.e. its at the shop sitting awaiting to be fixed. Can i go there and start it right up? Yes
Will i go there and start it up and drive it away? No i wont, in fear of causing more damage to the engine. Right now im at a cross roads A) go get a dolly and haul my car back to the new house to fix it.
B) let Scott fix it at Intune MotorSports.

Im really deciding to go with option A but i will see once the move is completed.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:18 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Willizm is sharp today!

One of my favorite movies when I was a kid that most everyone I know has never even heard of.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang

I've heard shitty things about Ruger in any form. And have shot a sub compact 9mm Ruger and hated it.
Ruger is a really good gun i sold a lot of Rugers at Wal Mart and all my former customers loved them. Hope that helps
Old 10-13-2014, 09:22 AM
Banned

Beretta 9mm is a safe bet as well, it has 3 safety features on it so you can have it loaded and toss it around and it wont fire. They are easy to disassemble and clean as well. Assuming like most/all hand guns are. I had to carry the Beretta 9mm while in the USAF so thats truly the only hand gun i know a lot about.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jay z28

lololololol. Of all the stupid things you have said, this one takes the cake. You would die over $10k? I mean, I'm sure it took forever to get that kind of money for you but still...

I have MUCH nicer cars than you and I would never risk my life for one of them.
Thats you but i put a lot of money into my car to fix the issues it has had in the past and now more money to fix the issues it has now. I'll never get rid of that car. Its my first true muscle car (that i consider anyways) and ill be damn if anyone takes it away from me!

Have i tried to sell it in the past? Yes but things kept popping up to where i had to keep it. So i took it as a sign that i should never get rid of it. Now if some one wants to pay me a ridiculous amount of money for it then id be dumb not to accept it. As would anyone else who would offer a stupid amount of money to buy another car.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Changing the factory tune will void your warranty = not ******* stock.

If you ever had a car with warranty you might understand this simple concept.

Snake bought a lemon.

Way to get right back in the saddle dude!
Thanks, man. It was killing me not having something to tinker with. This foundation will be a lot nicer than the last one was.
Very nice find Sean. Those wheels have got to go!
They're 10x better than 10-hole stock wheels but still not great, I agree.
Theres an old 5.0 like your new one near my new house and i just dont see how your tall *** fits in it man lol good find and i like the color.
Fit like a glove!
Originally Posted by Guitar
If you don't have arrangements I work very close to the airport and could pick you up and take you there assuming I'm not busy.
I appreciate the offer; the dealer I'm getting it from already offered to pick up my dad and me when we land.
Originally Posted by Heater
If you want me to, I'll ask CJ to go by and look at it.
You don't have to, I'm pretty set on this one and I've asked every question that can be asked, and the pics look good. Thanks for the offer though, Kevin.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:31 AM
On The Tree

Its always been able to run but its not running right now, i.e. its at the shop sitting awaiting to be fixed. Can i go there and start it right up? Yes Will i go there and start it up and drive it away? No i wont, in fear of causing more damage to the engine. Right now im at a cross roads A) go get a dolly and haul my car back to the new house to fix it. B) let Scott fix it at Intune MotorSports. Im really deciding to go with option A but i will see once the move is completed.

Thats you but i put a lot of money into my car to fix the issues it has had in the past and now more money to fix the issues it has now. I'll never get rid of that car. Its my first true muscle car (that i consider anyways) and ill be damn if anyone takes it away from me! Have i tried to sell it in the past? Yes but things kept popping up to where i had to keep it. So i took it as a sign that i should never get rid of it. Now if some one wants to pay me a ridiculous amount of money for it then id be dumb not to accept it. As would anyone else who would offer a stupid amount of money to buy another car.
What the **** is this, national contradiction day? Your car runs, but it doesn't run?? and you would die before getting rid of a car, but you'd sell it if the price was right? ******* LOL

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)