Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 02:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
What happened?

Always... I'm not judging anybody in particular... What I am saying is EVERYONE should have the means to defend their self in any given situation within reason... And without a gun, you simply can not do that.
Go check out some CC/HD forums, you will change your outlook, I promise.

The horror stories happen daily... Stuff people say, "Nah that is far fetched, no way it would happen your being paranoid.". The **** happens EVERY DAY to normal every day people... Some die, some kill, some defend, etc... Bottom line in ALL those stories, they were telling the stories because they were armed, PERIOD.

We probably shouldn't talk about it.. I won't change my outlook on it the least itty bitty bit, won't even nudge over. If you want a great forum to read some stories on, I can link you to it. Some of them will blow your mind.

I think ls6427 was taken a bit out of context... It would have worried me a tad as well going by what has happened in his area.

I have had GFs followed to bathrooms and held against their will... Dude trying to pull skirt up... Etc.... Plenty of stories.

We all knows "what is out there"... Saying you don't need a gun is flat out stupidity IMO. The world is a sick dumb place... People will do anything for a dollar.
I disagree whole heartedly! You don't need a ******' gun, and most with a gun won't use it, and those that try to (statistically) lose the gun and end up dead as well. Not saying that there's not a moment where a gun would be handy, but to say that you need to be armed to protect yourself is not accurate. To be honest, I don't see most armed woman defending themself any better with a gun than without. Chicks don't like to shoot ***** in the head, and that's the problem with that whole theory. Not to mention, if you're supected of having a gun...wouldn't the perp just alter his abduction/rape plan? If every man woman and child had a gun...this **** would still happen. Sorry, but it's true. It's not the gun that defends you, it's common sense and know how. The tools we use just help. There is a place for guns, but not like so many people think...it's not a ******' rape whistle...it's a gun! It kills, and you better be damn sure if you value your free life. That's all i'm sayin'...and I like to play devil's advocate. I probably have more experience and certs in firearms than most you *******.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by oddwraith
I disagree whole heartedly! You don't need a ******' gun, and most with a gun won't use it, and those that try to (statistically) lose the gun and end up dead as well. Not saying that there's not a moment where a gun would be handy, but to say that you need to be armed to protect yourself is not accurate. To be honest, I don't see most armed woman defending themself any better with a gun than without. Chicks don't like to shoot ***** in the head, and that's the problem with that whole theory. Not to mention, if you're supected of having a gun...wouldn't the perp just alter his abduction/rape plan? If every man woman and child had a gun...this **** would still happen. Sorry, but it's true. It's not the gun that defends you, it's common sense and know how. The tools we use just help. There is a place for guns, but not like so many people think...it's not a ******' rape whistle...it's a gun! It kills, and you better be damn sure if you value your free life. That's all i'm sayin'...and I like to play devil's advocate. I probably have more experience and certs in firearms than most you *******.
You're just one of the close minded ones.. I could do this all day long but I have grown tired of internet battles. There are so many holes in ^^^ theory it is unreal, there are a million reasons to one why you would need a gun over not given "X" circumstance, if you can't see that then you are blind as a bat.

Either way... I am prepared to defend myself whatever the situation calls for (within reason)... Someone unarmed simply does not, impossible to argue that.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Spend an hour... http://concealedcarryforum.com/forum...sp?FORUM_ID=18
Old 06-29-2012, 02:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Oh...and **** OFF you lemon headed bastard.......messsin' wit me bra...
Old 06-29-2012, 02:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Dude's gal doesn't need a gun, dipshit!
Old 06-29-2012, 02:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Everyone legally needs a gun and to be responsible with it.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:38 AM
12 Second Club

Nope, he obviously doesn't.

Sound like a *****

In my country rifles and shot guns are fine, but don't have a pistol . I personally think people are too quick to jump to a gun, no ***** and wanna be tough guys mostly. There's a time and place, not every single person that pisses us off or scares us, deserves to be shot. ******' trigger happys
Name:  gFD5o.png
Views: 5
Size:  503 Bytes

You going to tell me you will get in a physical fight with a group of people or someone with a weapon? Who are you Chuck Norris?

But you're entitled to your opinion.

Last edited by wooddaniel; 06-29-2012 at 05:43 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:44 AM
12 Second Club

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/06...est=latestnews

WOW. Saw this this morning
Old 06-29-2012, 07:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
These guys showed up to the meet today:

In my infinite wisdom, I decided to **** talk them because they swear they have fastest car on planet.

We come to agreement to race. These cars are ANTI STREET RACE UNIT. I tell him if I win, you can't arrest me, he agrees. Well....

I beat him so bad I guess I hurt his feelings so he pulled me over and took my license and gave me a nice ole street racing ticket but was nice enough to let me keep car and drive home and he didn't arrest me. "Hey you said I can't arrest you, you didn't say nothing about taking your license or giving you a ticket." I called party foul but oh well, if I fight more he could've taken my car.

So now I gotta go down to the transit authority tomorrow, pay I don't know how much ******* money worth of tickets since our ticket down here don't have the amount owed on them and apply for a new license.

In this country thats called entrapment lol.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:46 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
In this country thats called entrapment lol.
**** is fucked up lol. The Sheriff's Office in the county just south of me just got a GTO for an unmarked car and they have been wreaking havoc with it getting people to race them and then issuing tickets.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

One of the local PD's here in Oklahoma had a 04 Cobra they seized in a drug deal that was full bolt ons and pullied with a mach 1 rear end swap. Theyd go out and get people to race with an unmarked present then the unmarked would pull them over and arrest them or give them a ticket. They ended up getting sued after doing this for about 6 months and had to refund a little over $10k in fines and the officer that drove the Cobra was fired and stripped of his Cleet certification. A PD in dallas got in the same **** because they had a couple of Integras they would do the same thing with. Itd be like walking up on a cop doing coke and taking a hit after he offers.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:11 AM
12 Second Club

One of the local PD's here in Oklahoma had a 04 Cobra they seized in a drug deal that was full bolt ons and pullied with a mach 1 rear end swap. Theyd go out and get people to race with an unmarked present then the unmarked would pull them over and arrest them or give them a ticket. They ended up getting sued after doing this for about 6 months and had to refund a little over $10k in fines and the officer that drove the Cobra was fired and stripped of his Cleet certification. A PD in dallas got in the same **** because they had a couple of Integras they would do the same thing with. Itd be like walking up on a cop doing coke and taking a hit after he offers.
It is a very fine line. The officer must have been doing something else to get his cert revoked though. I've seen people here keep theirs for much more egregious stuff than that.

Basically say the GTO that Marion county has is sitting at a light for example. If they have another car come up and start revving at them before they do anything to incite it, and the other car takes off they are fine. If they are enticing other drivers by revving at them or W/E then its a different story. Its a grey area.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
It is a very fine line. The officer must have been doing something else to get his cert revoked though. I've seen people here keep theirs for much more egregious stuff than that.

Basically say the GTO that Marion county has is sitting at a light for example. If they have another car come up and start revving at them before they do anything to incite it, and the other car takes off they are fine. If they are enticing other drivers by revving at them or W/E then its a different story. Its a grey area.
Yeah I agree the revoke was probably warranted by something else, Ive heard other stories about the same officer but they are hearsay and I wont tarnish someones reputation for more than I know they have done. But this dude was rolling into meets, asking people to race, lining up and honking it off, launching, then the unmark would "bust" both of them. It took awhile for the people getting caught to realize the guy in the Cobra was a cop.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:53 AM
12 Second Club

Yeah I agree the revoke was probably warranted by something else, Ive heard other stories about the same officer but they are hearsay and I wont tarnish someones reputation for more than I know they have done. But this dude was rolling into meets, asking people to race, lining up and honking it off, launching, then the unmark would "bust" both of them. It took awhile for the people getting caught to realize the guy in the Cobra was a cop.
LOL that's crazy
Old 06-29-2012, 10:08 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZNix
Sounds like plugs to me.

Nix
Originally Posted by Heater
Have you pulled the plugs?

They should give you an indication of what is going on.

Looks like I'm going to pass on taking my Fox Body to the track this weekend. It's just going to be too hot to try and get a new best. I really want a 9 second timeslip and don't want to waste money on gas and admission on a wasted trip.
Plugs is the issue.. I had to hot of a plug in there causing the motor to detonate, pull timing and dump fuel.. None of the plugs were melted but they were all bronze colored from the heat..
Old 06-29-2012, 10:11 AM
10 Second Club

LOL what you talking about??? Thats full weight stock bottom end 60' drove to and from the track... LAZY!!!!

Get that **** ironed out my man, I want to see what it can do!

You have until September then I'm coming after your fat ***!!!! HAHAHAHA
It's a full weight car but not a stock bottom end anymore.. It's a stroker 402ci LS2 now.. I thought you knew that?
Old 06-29-2012, 11:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

You going to tell me you will get in a physical fight with a group of people or someone with a weapon? Who are you Chuck Norris?

But you're entitled to your opinion.
Lol, yes I'm the Chuck! No I'm not saying that at all. Just an opinion about a specific thread on here where I didn't feel that a weapon was needed. Maybe I'm wrong about that scenario but it seemed like that to me when I read it. I wasn't there though and just stating an opinion and playing a little devil's advocate. I'm not trying to change people's minds, just speaking mine a little. Not anti-gun by any means, but I think there are way too many folks with them that shouldn't have one. We'll agree to disagree if we must...
Old 06-29-2012, 11:32 AM
12 Second Club

Lol, yes I'm the Chuck! No I'm not saying that at all. Just an opinion about a specific thread on here where I didn't feel that a weapon was needed. Maybe I'm wrong about that scenario but it seemed like that to me when I read it. I wasn't there though and just stating an opinion and playing a little devil's advocate. I'm not trying to change people's minds, just speaking mine a little. Not anti-gun by any means, but I think there are way too many folks with them that shouldn't have one. We'll agree to disagree if we must...
For sure, there are people that definitely don't need them lol... **** some of the guys I used to work with at the Sheriff's Office dont need to be carrying guns around, one of the higher ups shot himself in the leg in his patrol car... he lived, but damn. It's not that hard! The small amount of training required in FL to get a permit is a joke.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:35 AM
10 Second Club

You're just one of the close minded ones.. I could do this all day long but I have grown tired of internet battles. There are so many holes in ^^^ theory it is unreal, there are a million reasons to one why you would need a gun over not given "X" circumstance, if you can't see that then you are blind as a bat.

Either way... I am prepared to defend myself whatever the situation calls for (within reason)... Someone unarmed simply does not, impossible to argue that.
Oddwraith has a point. I've never carried a gun in my entire life and I'm OK. Nothing these two fists and some common sense can't handle. Most of the time, its the people that can't defend themselves that need a gun.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** is fucked up lol. The Sheriff's Office in the county just south of me just got a GTO for an unmarked car and they have been wreaking havoc with it getting people to race them and then issuing tickets.
Ive heard about this GTO around Ocala. Is it the Silver one?

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)