Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 02:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
I miss school =/
I love it, but more times than not I am now wanting to get out sooner and make my own money, get my own place, etc.
Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Got an interesting offer yesterday...

That 450+rwhp 335i for my SRT10 ram... Straight trade..
Do it, *****
Old 09-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I don't really need a modded 335i. The good thing is it's turbo so I can just run around on map 1 and not worry much about the car. But it's still another coupe.
I kinda like my big bad srt10 with police lights.

Holding out until the SRT8 Jeep guy gives me an answer if he wants to trade or not.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Thought some of you would find this entertaining. Just watch the vid. Don't worry about it being Spanish.

http://tvn-2.com/movil/noticias_detalle.asp?id=89049

This is the racing scene down here lol. I was at that spot with the 335i and an ariel atom buddy but we got tipped off Police were coming to shut it all down so we left. About 30 minutes later Police cracked down. These guys run like cockroaches lol. 150hp of fury!
Old 09-28-2012, 03:07 PM
12 Second Club

I don't really need a modded 335i. The good thing is it's turbo so I can just run around on map 1 and not worry much about the car. But it's still another coupe.
I kinda like my big bad srt10 with police lights.

Holding out until the SRT8 Jeep guy gives me an answer if he wants to trade or not.
**** dude, trade for the 335! Those things are bad ***. I test drove a stock one and absolutely loved it. If I could afford one, I would have one for sure. Sticking with the Vette and the camaro for a while until I can swing an LS3 vette or a C6Z06 though. If I didn't want a C6 so bad I would have a 335. I just dont want a car payment yet.

I test drove a used SRT 8 Challenger today, (6.1) because I love the way they look and was not impressed. I did scare the salesman to death though, he was white as a sheet after the first 5 mins. It was a 6 speed, I dont know if this is common but the clutch was sticking to the floor after "spirited" driving.

In other news

The Z28 has gotten a lid, catless y pipe, catback, programmer, 160 t stat and ported TB since I got it. I'm about ready to break some stock 5.0's hearts as soon as I get some headers and a good tune.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just another one of those 'fast cars with a chick in them', but I figure this is more up everyones alley in here.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Teching In

I'll just leave this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZZvp...ayer_embedded#!
Old 09-28-2012, 04:31 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
I would give a kidney for 30 minutes of driving that thing
Old 09-29-2012, 12:46 AM
Staging Lane

I may be in trouble tomorrow

First time I have ever lost my cool off the roof in my car. Some ****** in a bmw X3 passed me in the camaro so I decided hey I'm going to accelerate. So I gun it and as I'm passing him in 3rd on his right at 80-90mph he decides to throw his car into my lane to try to wreck me.

Man oh man did I ******* lose it. Every time I tried to get around him he kept throwing his car. Finally got around him, boxed him in got out of car with gun in hand and my buddy had to grab me and throw me in car giving him time to reverse and get away. I was going to seriously **** him and his car up. Never been so angry before. I'm still pissed as ****. ******* little rich kid in mommys car driving fast as hell. Almost wrecked 5 other people on road. Lucky he got away but I got his plates and am going to find out where he lives to **** that x3 up.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

I may be in trouble tomorrow

First time I have ever lost my cool off the roof in my car. Some ****** in a bmw X3 passed me in the camaro so I decided hey I'm going to accelerate. So I gun it and as I'm passing him in 3rd on his right at 80-90mph he decides to throw his car into my lane to try to wreck me.

Man oh man did I ******* lose it. Every time I tried to get around him he kept throwing his car. Finally got around him, boxed him in got out of car with gun in hand and my buddy had to grab me and throw me in car giving him time to reverse and get away. I was going to seriously **** him and his car up. Never been so angry before. I'm still pissed as ****. ******* little rich kid in mommys car driving fast as hell. Almost wrecked 5 other people on road. Lucky he got away but I got his plates and am going to find out where he lives to **** that x3 up.
While that is messed up, be the bigger man
Old 09-29-2012, 02:52 AM
Staging Lane

And to continue my night saga. I was asleep and a buddy calls me up saying there's a guy with an "m3 trash talking that he can beat any car. He offered to run 10k against a Murcielago here and the murcielago turned it down. Get down here!"

So I rush over thinking time to have fun. Get there, of course, they see slicks and hear the cam say hell no. I then see guys car.. Is a 335i. Guy offers me a ride I say sure, guy is a LUNATIC. Takes a curve we call the curve of death here, because so many people have died on it, at 80+ mph. Almost wipes us out, then rockets down a 30mph zone at 120mph. I get out of the car shaken because I really thought we were going to wipe out. He thinks i'm shaken because of how fast it is.

I then realize he is drunk. Triple fail.
He asks me for ride in my car. I proceed to disconnect the main fuse which powers the meth, boost controllers, rpm, just about everything. So the car is running completely fucked up, rpm gauge doesn't work, car backfires like crazy, has no go. He now thinks my car doesn't move at all.

Offered me a $500 race next time we see each other
lol
Old 09-29-2012, 04:59 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Just another one of those 'fast cars with a chick in them', but I figure this is more up everyones alley in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icinI4VxbtQ

This is just ******* GAY!!!
Old 09-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

And to continue my night saga. I was asleep and a buddy calls me up saying there's a guy with an "m3 trash talking that he can beat any car. He offered to run 10k against a Murcielago here and the murcielago turned it down. Get down here!"

So I rush over thinking time to have fun. Get there, of course, they see slicks and hear the cam say hell no. I then see guys car.. Is a 335i. Guy offers me a ride I say sure, guy is a LUNATIC. Takes a curve we call the curve of death here, because so many people have died on it, at 80+ mph. Almost wipes us out, then rockets down a 30mph zone at 120mph. I get out of the car shaken because I really thought we were going to wipe out. He thinks i'm shaken because of how fast it is.

I then realize he is drunk. Triple fail.
He asks me for ride in my car. I proceed to disconnect the main fuse which powers the meth, boost controllers, rpm, just about everything. So the car is running completely fucked up, rpm gauge doesn't work, car backfires like crazy, has no go. He now thinks my car doesn't move at all.

Offered me a $500 race next time we see each other
lol
That is so stupid, "Yeah I'll race anything and everything." -Someone rolls up in a fast car. "No, I can't race that." What the ****, you say you will race anyone except that, bullshit.

Video you and the 335i lol.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Its Stock
That is so stupid, "Yeah I'll race anything and everything." -Someone rolls up in a fast car. "No, I can't race that." What the ****, you say you will race anyone except that, bullshit.

Video you and the 335i lol.
^lol.

I'll launch in 3rd or something to make it interesting.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

3rd will still blow him out, go into 4th.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

New stock 5.0 coyote motor record. Bolt ons and that's it for power. Race weight of 3000. Faceplanted tranny, slicks, full suspension, k member with a arms.

Old 09-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Its Stock
3rd will still blow him out, go into 4th.
and what happens if he gets like half a car on me before 60mph and calls it a day. People here are capable of that bs.

Got another call today from my buddy with the 11second 335i that I blew out. There's a guy talking crap with an e36 supercharged m3. Claims no bmw in country can beat him. Says the 335 will only see his tailpipes. Told my buddy to race him for money and if he beats him I'll race him for double what he wants.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:19 PM
10 Second Club

Old 09-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Staging Lane

Going to throw skinnys on today. Any tips?

Guy wants to race me for money in an e36 m3 supercharged.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:35 PM
10 Second Club

Going to throw skinnys on today. Any tips?

Guy wants to race me for money in an e36 m3 supercharged.
Slow down even more in the corners
Old 09-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Slow down even more in the corners
I meant psi wise. I'm running 20psi on slicks and 30psi on skinnys.

I know the whole care corners and **** with them. It's only a 3-4mile drive to the spot we are going to race tonight.

Guys down for any amount of money. $500 I think? Hopefully won't back down and will get it on tape. 3rd world money races. lol.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)