Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Holy ****...
I wrote on here last night.....?
Old 11-05-2012, 11:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Camaro should be sold by the end of the week. Ill have to bid the LSX community farewell for a couple of years. Hopefully the next venture will be a boosted c6. >

Oh and BTW, local guy I know took his Boss 302 to the track on radials sat night, 12.454 @ 112.09 with a 1.8 60'. Not bad for a bone stock rustang.

good lookin car.....but damn....I thought they went 11's with just a tire
Old 11-05-2012, 11:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

No idea. He also has a Parnelli Jones edition Saleen that goes mid 10's so I would assume its not the driver. It may be our DA for all I know.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 189 Likes on 134 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
good lookin car.....but damn....I thought they went 11's with just a tire
there is a lot of internet hype when it comes to what boss 302's run. on a clean run with a bone stock boss i got a 12.9 @ 113 mph. this was on a cool morning. the only way it would run 117+ like all fanbois claim bosses run would be to run it downhill with a strong tailwind.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:50 AM
10 Second Club

Received 189 Likes on 134 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Camaro should be sold by the end of the week. Ill have to bid the LSX community farewell for a couple of years. Hopefully the next venture will be a boosted c6. >

Oh and BTW, local guy I know took his Boss 302 to the track on radials sat night, 12.454 @ 112.09 with a 1.8 60'. Not bad for a bone stock rustang.

just like my buddies.

Old 11-05-2012, 02:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

That Boss pictured does have drag radials on it
Old 11-05-2012, 02:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yep thats why I said it was on radials.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Radials doesn't specify drag radials, just say dr's if that's what ur talkin about
Old 11-05-2012, 05:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

.... Ok. Hey its on drag radials every body!!!!....Better?
Old 11-05-2012, 07:35 PM
11 Second Club

Nope.. Too enthusiastic that time, take it back and try again....
Old 11-05-2012, 07:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't know having radials on made you stock?
Old 11-05-2012, 08:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
there is a lot of internet hype when it comes to what boss 302's run. on a clean run with a bone stock boss i got a 12.9 @ 113 mph. this was on a cool morning. the only way it would run 117+ like all fanbois claim bosses run would be to run it downhill with a strong tailwind.
You suck then my manual GT went 12.2 with me driving and 12.1 with a buddy on nothing but a tire.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

I swear every institution is limiting competition nowadays.

We're in America for Christ's sakes!
Old 11-06-2012, 07:26 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
You suck then my manual GT went 12.2 with me driving and 12.1 with a buddy on nothing but a tire.
The ******* fast guy strikes again... Listen up *****, you go on others threads and try to be a bad ***, when youre nothing but a oversize biscuit with extra butter. You also say you can kick my ***? Bitch please, you would of gotten knocked the **** out, the moment your dik sucking lips would of start moving. You were such a cool guy not too long ago, but since you got into the 10's you became this Jersey shore wannabe douche bag... All you need now is the fake tan bitch.
You claim having big money, and you can afford all this ****? Nah Brah, military dont pay for ****, been there done that. Amazing what a tough fukn guy you turned out to be behind the screen... But a complete ***** in person. You and (SSARME) are what's changing LS1TECH for the worst. Use to be full of guys with plenty of knowledge to share for us noobs, and gave advice from time to time on how to reach some goals.
Now its starting to feel like a Mazdaspeed forum, where ppl are set on being complete dicks and talk down. I know you are still frustrated and pissed off at the world, because your girl was banging every dick on FT hood... But goddamm, that was your fault, no one elses, even she was tired of your ****. One of my friends banged her while you were in the field, and claims her ***** stank! So take that in slowly and soak on it.
Dude, we know too much about you here in Central Tx... Please step in as hard as you want, and I promise, you will be thrown out even harder.

Your Ego is getting the best of you, your welcome to holla at me off screen any day. You Fuckn Chump...
Old 11-06-2012, 07:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

If the personal stuff is true that should not be posted on here. Come on you know better than that.

Tank boy a 5.0 is not going 12.2s with just a tire swap.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:44 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
If the personal stuff is true that should not be posted on here. Come on you know better than that.

Tank boy a 5.0 is not going 12.2s with just a tire swap.

I know, but it is a smack down thread... He wants to be such a bad ***. I'll pull his Hoe card.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
The ******* fast guy strikes again... Listen up *****, you go on others threads and try to be a bad ***, when youre nothing but a oversize biscuit with extra butter. You also say you can kick my ***? Bitch please, you would of gotten knocked the **** out, the moment your dik sucking lips would of start moving. You were such a cool guy not too long ago, but since you got into the 10's you became this Jersey shore wannabe douche bag... All you need now is the fake tan bitch.
You claim having big money, and you can afford all this ****? Nah Brah, military dont pay for ****, been there done that. Amazing what a tough fukn guy you turned out to be behind the screen... But a complete ***** in person. You and (SSARME) are what's changing LS1TECH for the worst. Use to be full of guys with plenty of knowledge to share for us noobs, and gave advice from time to time on how to reach some goals.
Now its starting to feel like a Mazdaspeed forum, where ppl are set on being complete dicks and talk down. I know you are still frustrated and pissed off at the world, because your girl was banging every dick on FT hood... But goddamm, that was your fault, no one elses, even she was tired of your ****. One of my friends banged her while you were in the field, and claims her ***** stank! So take that in slowly and soak on it.
Dude, we know too much about you here in Central Tx... Please step in as hard as you want, and I promise, you will be thrown out even harder.

Your Ego is getting the best of you, your welcome to holla at me off screen any day. You Fuckn Chump...
someone getting personal here.... Imho military does pay good in these category's a.. higher ranked.. e6+, b officer...,c marriage pay ... d deployed... I bought a 140k house,street bike,truck,dirtbike, corvette while I was in the 4.5 years (med hold)... never got higher than e3 due to some troubles i gotten myself into.. just how you save your $$$$. I racked in about 4.2k a month while I was home. When I deployed it was mad bank... was married with my wife home going to school and I rented 2 of my spare rooms out.. 4.2k/month with near free medicare,dental, life insurance, and all the beer/liquor I wanted thanks to some hearty friends.. yes please. I seen a lot of broke marines but hey I guess you shouldn't drink so much and stayed single until you got out

Last edited by Imstock2; 11-06-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A

I don't really feel like I or ohio are talking down to you.
You're just slower than us.

And I would like to see a vid of you vs big army brute. The only ls1tech fight we have seen in a while is gimp arm vs fat boy and that **** turned out to be an *** sniffing contest.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

in for vids of fight
Old 11-06-2012, 09:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just a reminder to all Obama fans, polls are open tomorrow from 7am-9pm

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)