Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012 | 05:35 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

lol ju1ce got the heat off him (partially, we still all nknow hes a liar) by posting a pic that could very well be his regal. with aformentioned turbo attached. Seems easy enough.

once automach posts up, Im sure someone else will be investigated. lol.

....I actually dont have a car
Old 11-29-2012 | 05:57 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

la troll of life, aka my mom, almost brought a raccoon home today to put into her bitchy neighbors parking lot.

would've been epic
Old 11-29-2012 | 08:09 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
It looks nice and all, LoL but mod motors ain't **** without boost!
Well not looking to set any records but hoping for around 400rwhp before the novi goes on. Then its gonna get nasty!
Old 11-29-2012 | 08:19 AM
10 Second Club
10 Year Member

Received 189 Likes on 134 Posts

I'm guilty of that. I've tried to put a picture of myself as my profile picture, but it feels awkward. LoL, about the only picture of myself that I put up is around Halloween, I put up a picture up of me in a Homie The Clown costume.
yeah same. right now I have a pic of colin ferrel from horrible bosses on my facebook.
Old 11-29-2012 | 08:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm guilty of that. I've tried to put a picture of myself as my profile picture, but it feels awkward. LoL, about the only picture of myself that I put up is around Halloween, I put up a picture up of me in a Homie The Clown costume.
Unfortunately I don't have a car anymore, so there are mostly pics of myself tagged by others, the boat, jet ski, truck, and pets.

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Personally, I don't care about automach's crooked eye. I just wonder WHY that mach 'build' was never completed.

All I'm saying is... if I was preaching and preaching about the greatness of 1 car model, about how ALL the other drivers in them couldn't drive, about how ALL the other machs out there were built wrong (incorrect gears, not revving high enough into redline, blah blah)... and I had a Mach... and I had a Mach on a webpage... and I had a Mach on a webpage listed as a 'Top Secret Build'... I had a Mach on a webpage listed as a 'Top Secret Build' and talked **** on an LSx forum... I'd at least take the ******* time to finish it, put some decent numbers down, and try to prove a point before selling it within 2 years.
Hey man, we're supposed to forget about those facts
Old 11-29-2012 | 09:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lemons12
FWIW.. I think he has one...

I would have at least said I bought something worth a damn if I was lying. I mean that car would get beat by 3/4 of the people that regular SRK section.

And automach... Before you start your mouth. Pay attention to my sig.. I have one car that would be a hell of a race, WORST case, get pulled on a couple lengths (wouldn't happen). And one car I wouldn't even consider talking to you about.

Then why are you doubting it? Worth a damn bahahahah as a stock car it would drag the paint off of your slow *** shitbox and with a couple boltons would make your racecar cry.
Old 11-29-2012 | 09:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Then why are you doubting it? Worth a damn bahahahah as a stock car it would drag the paint off of your slow *** shitbox and with a couple boltons would make your racecar cry.
He just showed you how to take a pic and post it in 5 mins. Are we going to get a pic of this gt500 tonight or is it still raining?
Old 11-29-2012 | 09:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
Damn I about missed this post. I really could care less about the whole juice thing. It's over he got caught in a lie and it's really not that funny any more. I just wanna see if it's true you have a GT500 or not... or if you ever were building the Mach 1. Just come out and tell the truth or post up pics of the GT500. It is so easy to post up some pics of it. We are not asking for blood lol. Clearly you got home from your 12 hour shift and couldn't take a pic of it in your garage because it's raining cats and dogs outside and the lights in the garage are broken. Is it still going to be to rainy for you to snap a pic of the car tommarow? And the next day? And the day after that? Until **** you broke something on the GT500 so you had to sell it?

Here is a good deal! Lets get a list of people who will put "automach1 is king" in there sig's if you can post up valid proof you own a 07 GT500. I know I will! Who else will do it with me if he proves he has a gt500?
Ok well can't wait too see automach1 is king in your sig but I doubt you do since you tend to lie.
Old 11-29-2012 | 09:57 AM
10 Second Club

Ok well can't wait too see automach1 is king in your sig but I doubt you do since you tend to lie.
If you post valid proof tonight i'll put whatever you want me to put in my sig and leave it for a solid week.
Old 11-29-2012 | 10:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
We really don't care man. I know you think you're the center of the universe but people are just ******* with you because you had a 2 year build that ended up being absolutely ******* nothing.

Hell I could put $200 a month for 2 years into my car and I'd have a consistent 11 second car ffs. You on the other hand had NOTHING. ******* airplanes are built faster than it took you to build nothing.

That.
Is why everyone is.

Wi
th

yO

UU:
Money had nothing to do with it moron it was just time to start over. Yea I talked **** about it as does everbody else including you and hell you have a running car that can't impress a soul I have had my car for 1 week and it already has lsx guys crying like school girls. Infact its the whole reason on why I get hell on here. Do you really think I get mad when a bunch of retards lie about what I have lol hell no it makes my day .
Old 11-29-2012 | 10:09 AM
10 Second Club

Money had nothing to do with it moron it was just time to start over. Yea I talked **** about it as does everbody else including you and hell you have a running car that can't impress a soul I have had my car for 1 week and it already has lsx guys crying like school girls. Infact its the whole reason on why I get hell on here. Do you really think I get mad when I bunch of dumbasses lie about what I have lol hell no it makes my day .
You get butt hurt and start calling everyone names, but it doesn't make you mad right? **** no you're a badass lol
Old 11-29-2012 | 10:46 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
If you post valid proof tonight i'll put whatever you want me to put in my sig and leave it for a solid week.
I will also.
Old 11-29-2012 | 10:57 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Fight fire with fire. Throw a blower on a 4th gen to level the playing field so we can hear the gt500 guys say "not fair" and run away with tucked tails.
Old 11-29-2012 | 11:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

OMG Automach is just a kid LMAO. Should have know by his childish name calling and child like posts. You talked **** to everyone on here/SVT about YOUR mach which NEVER ran. Your credibility and claims are shot. You got caught about the timeslip thing here and on SVT. PERIOD. Funny your fantasy car is a oxymoron against your original argument about a Mach being better a car to mod than a Terminator which your fantasy car in stock form can barely outrun. You should go move to Ohio with those inbred rednecks. Your smarts is right on line with them.

I was racing Machs and against Machs before you knew what one was. You are a redneck kid in the middle of nowhere with very little exeperience with LS cars or Machs/GT500 so go troll somewhere else.
Old 11-29-2012 | 11:38 AM
Teching In

Old 11-29-2012 | 11:42 AM
10 Second Club

You guys are ruthless on people lol. I'm just wanting to find out if he has a gt500 or not. Exspensive car for such a young looking guy. Thats like me (21) putting a c6 zo6 up in my sig.
Old 11-29-2012 | 11:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by willizm
Fight fire with fire. Throw a blower on a 4th gen to level the playing field so we can hear the gt500 guys say "not fair" and run away with tucked tails.
Race car engine isn't enough? Lol
Old 11-29-2012 | 11:49 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

**** like what is happening in the last few pages is why I don't lie about anything. I got friends on this board that would call my *** out anyway What does lying get you, nothing. I do find alot of fun in busting out trolls though. I'm analytical by trade so once I start digging, it's not good for the other party.
Old 11-29-2012 | 11:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by willizm
I got friends on this board that would call my *** out anyway What does lying get you, nothing. I do find alot of fun in busting out trolls though. I'm analytical by trade so once I start digging, it's not good for the other party.
Found automachs problem.
Old 11-29-2012 | 12:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
OMG Automach is just a kid LMAO. Should have know by his childish name calling and child like posts. You talked **** to everyone on here/SVT about YOUR mach which NEVER ran. Your credibility and claims are shot. You got caught about the timeslip thing here and on SVT. PERIOD. Funny your fantasy car is a oxymoron against your original argument about a Mach being better a car to mod than a Terminator which your fantasy car in stock form can barely outrun. You should go move to Ohio with those inbred rednecks. Your smarts is right on line with them.

I was racing Machs and against Machs before you knew what one was. You are a redneck kid in the middle of nowhere with very little exeperience with LS cars or Machs/GT500 so go troll somewhere else.
Why mike morris so mad oh I know because he is full of ****. So are you losing it old man because my timeslips are real my mach did run and it beat a pullied cobra. Have a nice day delusional old man.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)