Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2012 | 12:51 PM
11 Second Club
LS1Tech 10 Year

Received 339 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Bloodykisses
The 392 tuned will not be a good race for you. With the base email tune, maybe. Tuned it will make about 540whp.
Have you not heard that he has the special order longblock 3.8 that in stock form can take the space shuttle, by a car.
Old 11-30-2012 | 12:57 PM
11 Second Club
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Can't really do a dig being fwd and winter..
Uh oh ricer excuse..

Drag Radials..slap them puppies on there and harness the power of Raceregal.

Reminds me of the tards around here that only do 70+ pulls so they only have to shift one gear..half of them can't even drive a stick car on the stret let alone racing it.
Old 11-30-2012 | 01:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ZFreie
I just picked up a lambo, sold the lt1 for it. Ill have pics in a week or so, no rush. Oh and its def mine dont worry. Ill make sure I post no real proof along with it. Hope you just are jelly of the lambo! Its real i swear.
lMAO
Old 11-30-2012 | 01:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Slow99ss is the one who started the **** talking with me in the first place so stop trying to play the innocent card.
Dude don't play dumb you talk **** with everyone on here. You have been going back and forth with numerous people on here about how you would smoke there f-body piles with your new gt500. Witch is why I started calling you out. I'm sick of you talking **** and never DOING anything. I believe you have been talking **** to Lemons the past few days about how you would smoke his f-body's with your GT500 lol. King **** talker with no proof of his (or his dads) car ever actually racing. How about you talk **** when you get a vid of your car running down the track or racing someone.
Old 11-30-2012 | 01:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the_merv
Uh oh ricer excuse..

Drag Radials..slap them puppies on there and harness the power of Raceregal.

Reminds me of the tards around here that only do 70+ pulls so they only have to shift one gear..half of them can't even drive a stick car on the stret let alone racing it.
Yeah ill do a 20 roll, maybe a 40. Thats it. Im not a fan of roll racing really. Ill even go from a dig on 245 street tires. Not nittos or a performance tire etc.
Old 11-30-2012 | 01:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received offer letter in mail for Auditor internship for accounting. Would have to take next Fall off, but the pay is OK for a college student and they do a living stipend. I could still live in my college town as they assigned me to a local office.

Thinking I'm going to take it
Old 11-30-2012 | 01:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Received offer letter in mail for Auditor internship for accounting. Would have to take next Fall off, but the pay is OK for a college student and they do a living stipend. I could still live in my college town as they assigned me to a local office.

Thinking I'm going to take it
I don't care what you do for a job, just by a ******* car. Spend 500 bucks on an a4 lt1 and have a track toy that can go on street, pull it with the truck?! Something....
Old 11-30-2012 | 01:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't care what you do for a job, just by a ******* car. Spend 500 bucks on an a4 lt1 and have a track toy that can go on street, pull it with the truck?! Something....
Well, I WAS excited... Buzzkill

The only LT1 I would consider buying would be a C4 as a project. And even then, it would await an LS swap. Not doing the LT1 WS6 thing again

I'm sticking to my guns in telling myself I'm not going to buy a toy car I don't need until I have a garage of my own to put it in. Priorities first

Here is a video of the exhaust on it from the guy who bought it from me for you though
Not bad seeing as how I only had $300 in the catback brand new, and spent $260 on the LT's, ORY shipped new after I sold the BBK shorties that came on it for $175.
Old 11-30-2012 | 01:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I'm sticking to my guns in telling myself I'm not going to buy a toy car I don't need until I have a garage of my own to put it in. Priorities first
Drink a 6 back to help to buzz come back. lol. And thats why you buy a pos 500 lt1 that you are saving from the scrap yard to beat the living tar out of and then junk. Give it a proper death.
Old 11-30-2012 | 02:00 PM
11 Second Club
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Bloodykisses
Yeah ill do a 20 roll, maybe a 40. Thats it. Im not a fan of roll racing really. Ill even go from a dig on 245 street tires. Not nittos or a performance tire etc.
I understand that anything with power will bust the tires loose, but then it comes down to a driver race..
Old 11-30-2012 | 02:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
Dude don't play dumb you talk **** with everyone on here. You have been going back and forth with numerous people on here about how you would smoke there f-body piles with your new gt500. Witch is why I started calling you out. I'm sick of you talking **** and never DOING anything. I believe you have been talking **** to Lemons the past few days about how you would smoke his f-body's with your GT500 lol. King **** talker with no proof of his (or his dads) car ever actually racing. How about you talk **** when you get a vid of your car running down the track or racing someone.
From everything I've seen it's not him initiating the arguments. It's all of the bootyhurt derps on here that get mad about something he says, not regarding him racing them personally. He posts up a kill story beating a TBSS and everyone on here calls BS and says he doesn't own a GT500, then goes on to call him out with their Fbodies (or whatever they drive). Someone was even so bootyhurt that they decided to threaten him, seriously? So what does he do, defends himself by saying we can run and then posts pictures of his car and everyone still calls BS. Posting pictures of your registration is absolutely ridiculous, I haven't seen anybody do that yet so don't use that as an excuse for it not being his car. He just bought the car a week ago, I'm sure the races and video evidence will be coming shortly so why don't you quit being a bootyhurt little **** and move on. I think your logic is flawed and needs to be re-thought.
Old 11-30-2012 | 02:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
Bahhahaha why must you be a blind lsx tool. First off lemons posted on the kill thread I made talking **** about his fbody that's actually how it started. I simple called him out on it in his thread he wanted to meet I said I would drive 2 hours he declined. Then he started with all this other bs with my car and if I even have it. Mike did the same jumped on the bangwagon along with you and notch about my lying about the car timeslpis etc.... I post proof and you act like a ***** about It changing the conditions as you go. That's how it started buddy and I have had the car for a little over 10 days now so no **** I want have a hundred youtube vids of it up yet
Old 11-30-2012 | 02:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I tell you what... automach posted proof that he had the GT500. I personally didn't give a **** and didn't really doubt him because anyone can buy anything on finance. If I wanted real proof he owned it, i would have asked to see his name on the title.

Regardless, some of you gonna have to either cough up and put that 'automach is king' in your sigs, or leave it be. Automach is definitely delusional with what a stoch Mach and a Mach with boltons can run, but he didn't bullshit anyone (even though it took his *** forever) and actually put pics up.
Old 11-30-2012 | 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic
LS1Tech 10 Year

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

Jump on the band wagon? AutoKID you are a trip

You have been spewing bullshit on here and SVT for years. And name calling etc in threads where you have ZERO experience with anything. That is why I put you on the block list. And when it came out that you are a KID your posts lost more credibility. You talked **** about a car that never ran or was raced. You got busted posting timeslips that were not yours PERIOD. Who knows if that car is yours or not. I don't care. I do think its laughable that you called my cars turds etc when I paid cash for all of them and they had tags the day I bought them.

My "turd" Camaro would demolish that underperforming turd and I don't care who owns it. Lets run this weekend. We can each send $500 to a moderator via Paypal and then film us at whatever track we want since I am far away. If I really wanted to humlilate you I would run my forced induction Mustang. You don't see my talking crap about it to other member here who dislike Mustangs
Old 11-30-2012 | 04:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mike Morris

You have been spewing bullshit on here and SVT for years. And name calling etc in threads where you have ZERO experience with anything. That is why I put you on the block list. And when it came out that you are a KID your posts lost more credibility. You talked **** about a car that never ran or was raced. You got busted posting timeslips that were not yours PERIOD. Who knows if that car is yours or not. I don't care. I do think its laughable that you called my cars turds etc when I paid cash for all of them and they had tags the day I bought them.

My "turd" Camaro would demolish that underperforming turd and I don't care who owns it. Lets run this weekend. We can each send $500 to a moderator via Paypal and then film us at whatever track we want since I am far away. If I really wanted to humlilate you I would run my forced induction Mustang. You don't see my talking crap about it to other member here who dislike Mustangs
This is what I'm talking about. People coming out of nowhere disrespecting him and when he defends himself or retaliates you will say he is talking **** and running his mouth. So many contridictors in here it's hilarious.
Old 11-30-2012 | 04:12 PM
Launching!

Hater : Hey automach, your car is a ******* slow piece of ****, I'll run you anywhere and I won't even spray.

automach : You might need that spray

Hater : **** you, *****. Do you even own that car? I bet it's your ******* dads you ******* *****.

automach : Yes I own it

Hater : Post pictures of it ******.

automach : Ok pictures are posted

Hater : Anyone can take pictures of a car and put a paper on it with there name. Your (emphasizing the terrible English) a ******, post pictures of your registration or the car isn't yours it's your dads.

automach : Why?

Hater : LMAO your (English again) such a ******* ****** *****.

*That about sums it up.
Old 11-30-2012 | 04:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BStowers023
Hater : Hey automach, your car is a ******* slow piece of ****, I'll run you anywhere and I won't even spray.

automach : You might need that spray

Hater : **** you, *****. Do you even own that car? I bet it's your ******* dads you ******* *****.

automach : Yes I own it

Hater : Post pictures of it ******.

automach : Ok pictures are posted

Hater : Anyone can take pictures of a car and put a paper on it with there name. Your (emphasizing the terrible English) a ******, post pictures of your registration or the car isn't yours it's your dads.

automach : Why?

Hater : LMAO your (English again) such a ******* ****** *****.

*That about sums it up.
Meh. You seem to miss the large part where the Machs run 12s stock, drag every car in existence, need gears and maybe an intake on to run 11s, etc etc. We've read a whole lot of bullshit from auto in regards to machs. Then when Machs lose, its 'driver wasn't driving it correctly', 'needed gears', 'doesn't have what it says it does'.

Although I'll agree that the picture-taking **** should already be done for, and ppl are just extending it because they're upset he put up pics finally. I don't get that. I think quite a few people need to put that 'automach is king' in their sigs and end all that other bullshit. He posted pics, just like he said.
Old 11-30-2012 | 04:29 PM
TECH Fanatic
LS1Tech 10 Year

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

Have you seen what this kid has posted towards me directly since 2010? That is not even what nonsense he has posted to others since then. I suggest you read in regards to his name calling etc before posting silliness. Been a weekend bouncer for 14 years so I am pretty thick skinned. But the flaming this name calling dishonest kid is receiving here and on Svt is somewhat deserved
Old 11-30-2012 | 04:53 PM
Banned

Have you seen what this kid has posted towards me directly since 2010? That is not even what nonsense he has posted to others since then. I suggest you read in regards to his name calling etc before posting silliness. Been a weekend bouncer for 14 years so I am pretty thick skinned. But the flaming this name calling dishonest kid is receiving here and on Svt is somewhat deserved
Hold up please tell me show me where I have just went at you name calling and being a ***** for no reason as in you did not come on and start the **** to begin with? Name calling I usually do not refer to doing it but I like to give it back every once in awhile . Please go to svtp and show me where I have called ppl names over and over. You can't in fact I bet you can only find a couple in 1100 post if you are lucky Finally Please point out what I have been dishonest about because honestly you are full of you know what with that comment.

Last edited by automach1; 11-30-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 11-30-2012 | 04:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Are you guys still bitching about this?

At least it is in the correct thread I suppose

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)