Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 03:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Yeah, I remember you telling me about this on live.
The story is better, lol.

The guy sounds like a complete douche and retard.
People get pissed over the dumbest things. In his case, just cars.

Then again, I've gotten death threats for killing people in CoD a lot...
You gys need to send me your tag name on xbox live so we can get down on some COD..
Can anyone take a guess what my tag name is? That's right dick heads it's odarabla.. Look me up and send me a friend request.. Just so I can sound cool I want to add mother ****** into my sentence.. Thanks!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 10:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You wouldn't believe some of the messages I've gotten.

The funniest and probably simplest one that I can remember went something like this:
I raped on nuketown and someone who did pretty well on my team sent me a friend request.
I let it sit there because I don't normally accept random friend requests, but I was too lazy to delete it.
Well, the next game was nuke town and I rape again. Only this time said player from before was on the other team.
The next thing I know, I have a message that simply reads "**** You," from the same person, and the friend request is gone.

I don't play much anymore because some people just take that **** too seriously.
Noice!! Little bitches.

It has been a long, long time since I have had Live.
Originally Posted by camaroboy14
Well that beat down u gave him sounds justified ! But u said he put his chin up and told u to hit him? Wow if so , idk why some guys do that? Well lemons u sound like a tough lil lemon .. So **** u! U pull up to my house at 11 pm I would go get my fighting gloves and come at u like a spider monkey!! Lol jk thanks for the story
Very much so justified.
Yes, stuck it out-pointed at it-"hit me". Did you not think I was already planning on that? I hit him that time and about 30 more.

Eh, hold my own I guess. In a cage I would get picked apart pretty easily by someone that knew half *** what they were doing. I have been in a lot of street fights (more than most probably) and wrestled for almost 6 years of my life, also did a little Karate growing up I don't think it helped my fighting skill as much as it helped me keep calm. So I can hold my own but nothing special. I like fights that go to the ground and I always plan on it in a street fight, easy from that point on. 95% of the people have 0 guard or defense so "passing" it is a walk in the park. It goes to the ground, I reverse or whatever I have to do to get to a point where I can get into full mount. At that point, fights over. I have ended a lot of fights in full mount.

I have also got laughed at the first 30-45 seconds of fights to for "not wanting to fight". What they were talking about is kind of bouncing around or taking a step back when someone swung. The **** you want me to do, stand there? I fought this one kid and I swear, hand on the bible, he swung over 50 times. I swung 8. He hit me once, I hit him every time... His hit was the first swing and was out of NOWHERE. I still to this day have no idea why he hit me or really where it came from... It honestly was a pretty solid lick. He got it good though.
I have fought some people that can't fight for ****... My GF could probably kick their ***. And I have fought people that for a second or two I second guessed how the fight was going to come out. But when the thought, "this fight is going to end with me beating his face in or him beating mine in" it is a little extra motivation to, "get it".

I love fighting... I would be in a cage if it wouldn't give my mother heart failure. And yes, it would. She knows its a "dream" of mine.

Some of you little bitches share your stories. I know some of you have at minimum 2-3. I have probably 30. I'm not boring everyone with them however.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sometimes, my CareBear gave me some lip one time and I had to take him down. I had to execute some of the moves my "Sting, Wrestling Buddy" action doll taught me, as well as a People's Elbow & one Sweet Chin Music, but after that, Bed-Time Bear never talked back to me again.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Knew you guys had some hardcore ****, keep it coming!
Old 08-25-2011, 04:23 AM
TECH Resident

Lol me, I am no tough guy In my life I wrestled maybe 12 guys and it was guys all from base teaching jiu jitsu . But when in shape I weigh about 145 and sometimes feel like a big dogg lol so , I bit off more then I can chew and asked to spar with a 200 lb guy that trained boxing and jiu jitsu for 6 years :/ . Well man he over powered me big time and submitted me like 5 times in 15 min lol from then on I said only wrestle guys my size ! That dude left my neck hurting for 3 days after ! I am not week either I bench about 245lb and avg about 9 miles a day of cardio, 2 of those miles I run with a weight vest. So that was me getting my *** kicked right now I am stuck here in germ and I am training my butt off but I am no fighter, I just always wanna make sure I can protect my self and my wife ..
Old 08-25-2011, 12:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Knew you guys would do me with some hardcore ****, keep coming on me!
What?
Old 08-25-2011, 02:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
What?
I hope that isn't how you read everyone's posts...
Old 08-25-2011, 02:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I hope that isn't how you read everyone's posts...
Nope.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:03 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Nope.
Whatever you say.........

Old 08-25-2011, 03:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Whatever you say.........

Remember that!
Old 08-25-2011, 06:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
Noice!! Little bitches.

It has been a long, long time since I have had Live.

Very much so justified.
Yes, stuck it out-pointed at it-"hit me". Did you not think I was already planning on that? I hit him that time and about 30 more.

Eh, hold my own I guess. In a cage I would get picked apart pretty easily by someone that knew half *** what they were doing. I have been in a lot of street fights (more than most probably) and wrestled for almost 6 years of my life, also did a little Karate growing up I don't think it helped my fighting skill as much as it helped me keep calm. So I can hold my own but nothing special. I like fights that go to the ground and I always plan on it in a street fight, easy from that point on. 95% of the people have 0 guard or defense so "passing" it is a walk in the park. It goes to the ground, I reverse or whatever I have to do to get to a point where I can get into full mount. At that point, fights over. I have ended a lot of fights in full mount.

I have also got laughed at the first 30-45 seconds of fights to for "not wanting to fight". What they were talking about is kind of bouncing around or taking a step back when someone swung. The **** you want me to do, stand there? I fought this one kid and I swear, hand on the bible, he swung over 50 times. I swung 8. He hit me once, I hit him every time... His hit was the first swing and was out of NOWHERE. I still to this day have no idea why he hit me or really where it came from... It honestly was a pretty solid lick. He got it good though.
I have fought some people that can't fight for ****... My GF could probably kick their ***. And I have fought people that for a second or two I second guessed how the fight was going to come out. But when the thought, "this fight is going to end with me beating his face in or him beating mine in" it is a little extra motivation to, "get it".

I love fighting... I would be in a cage if it wouldn't give my mother heart failure. And yes, it would. She knows its a "dream" of mine.

Some of you little bitches share your stories. I know some of you have at minimum 2-3. I have probably 30. I'm not boring everyone with them however.
I did a little cage fighting after my service. I fought for Joe Ancona and trained with Melvin Guillard who is now a UFC fighter. I'm a little guy though. My fight weight was 190lbs and I'm only 5'7. I am now 210lbs but it's been a few years since I fought. I've had a few pro fights.. Don't get me wrong I am still in shape but not a ripped as I use to be. I still work out, bike and run..
Old 08-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by odarabla
I did a little cage fighting after my service. I fought for Joe Ancona and trained with Melvin Guillard who is now a UFC fighter. I'm a little guy though. My fight weight was 190lbs and I'm only 5'7. I am now 210lbs but it's been a few years since I fought. I've had a few pro fights.. Don't get me wrong I am still in shape but not a ripped as I use to be. I still work out, bike and run..
Arent you just a ******* bad ***? I'm pretty good with a bowstaff
Old 08-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Teching In

you know what i think is bull ****......... A bitch in a GTO that talks **** after you sell your mustang and then calls you out and the Bitch new I sold it. He only ran a 12.90 in the 1/4 mile and that was on slicks. I would have beat his ******* *** in the little 2v on the street for sure...... What a ******* BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 08:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by transamcoupe98
arent you just a ******* bad ***? I'm pretty good with a bowstaff
nice!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 08:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06GTOKID
you know what i think is bull ****......... A bitch in a GTO that talks **** after you sell your mustang and then calls you out and the Bitch new I sold it. He only ran a 12.90 in the 1/4 mile and that was on slicks. I would have beat his ******* *** in the little 2v on the street for sure...... What a ******* BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool story bro
Old 08-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Banned

Lemons12 likes to like malignant dog nipples...true story!

Odarabla is a collar popping leather jacket wearing ****** that sucks d*ck for bus fare and walks home (cited)

The rest of you are all *******...flame suit on

Last edited by TransAmcoupe98; 08-25-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:39 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TransAmcoupe98
Lemons12 likes to like malignant dog nipples...true story!

Odarabla is a collar popping leather jacket wearing ****** that sucks d*ck for bus fare and walks home (cited)

The rest of you are all *******...flame suit on
You forgot spiky hair you ******* fainted ***** fart!! Don't hate cause I make money mother ******!!
Old 08-26-2011, 01:27 PM
11 Second Club

Lemons good **** bro. I have always lived by the saying, "If you talk ****, your willing to get hit!" When I was younger and in my fighting stage of life, I would just beat *** and then wait for the cops to show up. The cops usually appreciated that.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by odarabla
You forgot spiky hair you ******* fainted ***** fart!! Don't hate cause I make money mother ******!!
Bitch I find more pennies and nickels hidden in the couch than you make in a month. Suck my ***** ******. Do you use spray on tan too you ******* guido
Old 08-26-2011, 06:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TransAmcoupe98
Bitch I find more pennies and nickels hidden in the couch than you make in a month. Suck my ***** ******. Do you use spray on tan too you ******* guido
So that's where your old lady gets the money she pays me from. I told her I would bone her for free but she insist on paying.. Guess she figures she has to pay for a real man..

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)