Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Puck
Tell me about it .
LT1. Not possible.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
i like natty. it's kind of a compliment in a way when people ask if i'm taking roids.

i can imagine how much weight juicers fluctuate. i can easily fluctuate 5 pounds depending on my pump!

i recall you said you are an endo. what is the proper way for an endo to lose fat?
Same as anyone just be at calorie deficit of 500 calories and re adjust as you lose weight. I should be able to maintain 215lbs on around 2500 calories, so around 2000 calories is what i "should" cut on. This is using a method i forgot the name but its a method where you figure out your BMR (basal metabolic rate) Then you multiply that by the type of lifestyle you live. Etc... im a bit busy right now but ill PM you the link if your interested.

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
I have always had trouble being skinny, my metabloism is just slow in general. When I was in the military full time they forced me to run like 5-6 miles a few times a week it was easy. I run now, but not that far. I've been thinking of going a different route and doing crossfit for a while just to slim up.

Exactly, back when I was a Cop full time, there was guys I worked with that were ridiculous, one dude went from benching 225 for4 reps to 315 for 10 in like no time; claims he wasn't juicing I was like BS.

I've been training on and off for 15-16 years now, since I was 15. I still am able to gain muscle pretty easy but never more than 10 lbs in a year. I also like to drink so I don't mess with prohormones cause you will **** up your liver with that ****.

I hate crossfit your so prone to injury and its mostly hype more than anything these days its expensive as **** etc... But i know someone people who have done it that say they threw up for like 2 weeks straight every class. But i mean you can do the same at a gym. 90% of crossfit is random bullshit exercises that pre-exhaust you pretty much just gets your heart rate going. The ONLY thing i like about crossfit are the traditional olympic style lifts, if it wasn't for that then crossfiters wouldn't even look like they lift.

Lol yeah dude i hate ******* liars, its like an insult to my intelligence its like lol do you think im a retard bro? Its taken me like 2 years to go from barely being able to do one push up to doing 245x1 which i just hit like last week.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I need to get back in my swing of working out and what not.

I've always been pretty thick (even when I was skinny). Lost about 20 lbs this summer just not drinking beer so much and running every few days.

Probably put on a good 25 lbs this school year just from our house cook's carbo loading food, excessive drinking, and blackout creep feeds at 2am in the morning with minimal workouts

Lol if i did that id be obesse. I don't drink though that **** converts to estrogen when it his your body. Not a big drinker. i like bitch drinks not even gonna lie, love fat tuesdays and wet ****** lol. Taste so good.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:17 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Best workout I've ever had was during my BJJ/MT days. Bart would make us do random **** until we wanted to die. 6 minutes of bicycle crunches... FML. Now I'm just lazy, if it wasn't for the FD I would be a fatass.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:29 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by adamantium

I hate crossfit your so prone to injury and its mostly hype more than anything these days its expensive as **** etc... But i know someone people who have done it that say they threw up for like 2 weeks straight every class. But i mean you can do the same at a gym. 90% of crossfit is random bullshit exercises that pre-exhaust you pretty much just gets your heart rate going. The ONLY thing i like about crossfit are the traditional olympic style lifts, if it wasn't for that then crossfiters wouldn't even look like they lift.

Lol yeah dude i hate ******* liars, its like an insult to my intelligence its like lol do you think im a retard bro? Its taken me like 2 years to go from barely being able to do one push up to doing 245x1 which i just hit like last week.
Yeah I wasn't going to do it at a gym that **** is a total ripoff. I'd download the exercises off the net and do it at my Gym; I have enough self discipline to stick with it. I already do a lot of the exercises, just with a lot of weight instead of light weight low reps.

I currently run between 3-4 miles 5 times a week for my cardio. This is after a lifting workout. I heard somewhere that if you run after lifting you are burning pure fat, but I don't know how true it is. My diet kind of kills me. I eat too many calories, Im so hunrgy all the time and I work on a computer. I started a new calorie counter thing so hope it helps.

I was in the best shape when I was boxing. 1 hour of pure hell of workout and then up to 15 minutes of sparring and ****. I cant do it any more, if I get one more concussion the DR said Imma be retarded or die.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Yeah I wasn't going to do it at a gym that **** is a total ripoff. I'd download the exercises off the net and do it at my Gym; I have enough self discipline to stick with it. I already do a lot of the exercises, just with a lot of weight instead of light weight low reps.

I currently run between 3-4 miles 5 times a week for my cardio. This is after a lifting workout. I heard somewhere that if you run after lifting you are burning pure fat, but I don't know how true it is.

I was in the best shape when I was boxing. 1 hour of pure hell of workout and then up to 15 minutes of sparring and ****. I cant do it any more, if I get one more concussion the DR said Imma be retarded or die.
I always stayed in really good shape when I was boxing too. I quit last year with a pretty good record and no concussions. I just had enough of it.. I really should just spar with the punching bag and use the jump rope to keep fit. I always loved doing that. Right now I sit at 245 at 5'10". When I was boxing I was 18-20%BF at 225-235. It tended to fluctuate, never was stable. Summer is starting again, so Ill be outside a lot burning calories. Winter makes me wicked lazy. I have the genes to get big if I really hit the weights. My father weighed 210 at 5'11" very low fat, my uncle stands at 6'5" and 280lbs, and my other uncle is 6'2" and 250lbs.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:38 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZNix
I always stayed in really good shape when I was boxing too. I quit last year with a pretty good record and no concussions. I just had enough of it.. I really should just spar with the punching bag and use the jump rope to keep fit. I always loved doing that. Right now I sit at 245 at 5'10". When I was boxing I was 18-20%BF at 225-235. It tended to fluctuate, never was stable. Summer is starting again, so Ill be outside a lot burning calories. Winter makes me wicked lazy. I have the genes to get big if I really hit the weights. My father weighed 210 at 5'11" very low fat, my uncle stands at 6'5" and 280lbs, and my other uncle is 6'2" and 250lbs.
Funny thing is I never got a concussion from boxing, I got 1 from football and 2 from the army(1 IED hit and 1 being stupid in the barracks that I deserved) so I have to be really careful. As it is I have short term memory loss and balance problems.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Funny thing is I never got a concussion from boxing, I got 1 from football and 2 from the army(1 IED hit and 1 being stupid in the barracks that I deserved) so I have to be really careful. As it is I have short term memory loss and balance problems.
I hear ya. I had a concussion when I was young. Fucked my vision up (I've had lasic though to fix that) and I have short term memory loss. ******* sucks. I can be told a number over the phone and by the time I hang up I've forgotten. I can only remember key parts of my past. The rest just isn't there. And I'm an only child and both of my parents are dead. Sucks ***...
Old 04-16-2013, 12:07 AM
***Repost Police***

All fraternities around here have house cooks (except the small shitty ones maybe)! It is cheaper than ordering catering all of the time and more convenient than having guys fend for themselves and be selfish with the collective food. I did the math when I was VP of Finance and it was roughly $4/meal per member for our house cook to prepare meals and pay her salary. Much better than the $9/meal+ on campus meal plans
Now that our chapter has 70+ members, I might bring that up at the next alumni meeting.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

LT1. Not possible.

I know right!

I've been knocked out twice with 1 of them being a mild concussion boxing. No long term effects, thank God.

Funny thing is, the worse thing to happen to me in 6 years of boxing is a tiny chip on a tooth when my dumb cocky *** decided to spar a friend without a mouth guard or head gear, but I got sucker punched in a fight with my mouth open while arguing with a guy and come to find out 2 days later when my face still hurt that my jaw was broken in 2 places.

W-T-F!! That's some ironic bullshit, like losing your virginity and knocking the chick up LOL. Didn't hurt that bad so I was surprised as **** that it was broken. Honestly I have had bruised ribs that hurt 10x more then a broken jaw...

Had to have jaw wired shut for 4 weeks and lost 20lbs. Never found that guy too, hid in a crowd like a bitch. Lemme find out who that ****** was .
Old 04-16-2013, 12:38 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Tipsy so this **** is funn y to me:

Tags
***, fan, funny, hard, hazel, hazell, jets, keeley, keely, oiled, petersburg, skinned, slap, thick, ****
WTF
Old 04-16-2013, 01:09 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

negotiating my srt10 ram + 15k for a 09 650 BMW.

Real clean.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lol if i did that id be obesse. I don't drink though that **** converts to estrogen when it his your body. Not a big drinker. i like bitch drinks not even gonna lie, love fat tuesdays and wet ****** lol. Taste so good.
That is pretty lame. Give me some beer or Maker's Mark and I'm a happy camper
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Now that our chapter has 70+ members, I might bring that up at the next alumni meeting.
It really isn't that bad of a deal at all. When I was finance I raised our cooks pay to $20k/yr salary (**** I know, but cooks fall/spring semester late Aug-early May - 5 lunches, 4 dinners a week - and lets be honest, it is friggin Iowa).

I negotiated with our food supplier a really good deal and rocked a Sam's Club/Hyvee card and have her keep an eye out for good deals on food for ordering.

Food is included in the in-house dues and we offer a $300/semester meal plan for out of house guys to keep them coming around the house. The $300/semester plan ends up only being like $2.25/meal or something stupid cheap like that

You can keep costs down if you run it like a business
Old 04-16-2013, 01:26 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Puck
I know right!

I've been knocked out twice with 1 of them being a mild concussion boxing. No long term effects, thank God.

Funny thing is, the worse thing to happen to me in 6 years of boxing is a tiny chip on a tooth when my dumb cocky *** decided to spar a friend without a mouth guard or head gear, but I got sucker punched in a fight with my mouth open while arguing with a guy and come to find out 2 days later when my face still hurt that my jaw was broken in 2 places.

W-T-F!! That's some ironic bullshit, like losing your virginity and knocking the chick up LOL. Didn't hurt that bad so I was surprised as **** that it was broken. Honestly I have had bruised ribs that hurt 10x more then a broken jaw...

Had to have jaw wired shut for 4 weeks and lost 20lbs. Never found that guy too, hid in a crowd like a bitch. Lemme find out who that ****** was .
Ouch... I gave my self my second one fighting a guy in the barracks. I threw him down a flight of stairs. The problem was, I was drunk and I fell down the stairs too but I hit my head on the brick wall. The argument started over a poker game, looking back it was dumb as hell and I ended up getting in a lot of trouble. I was 20 something, young and stupid
Old 04-16-2013, 11:20 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2SSARME

Real clean.
650= not worth it.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:04 PM
12 Second Club

Real clean.
Thought you already sold the ram?
Old 04-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Thought you already sold the ram?
Guy didn't have the money. Wanted to pay like 5 upfront and 2 each month and have the car. Told him lol.

Seems like I'm about to go pick up the V!

WEE.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:40 PM
12 Second Club

Guy didn't have the money. Wanted to pay like 5 upfront and 2 each month and have the car. Told him lol.

Seems like I'm about to go pick up the V!

WEE.
Same kinda deal happened to me with the Formula, had the check for the guy and title wasn't in his name... I was like lol good luck with that one buddy

In for vids of V
Old 04-16-2013, 03:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 04-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)-8egmz.gif
Old 04-16-2013, 03:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ROFLMAO That pic has me laughin, its so random.

not too shabby from this:

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)