Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 05:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FBI was looking for a yellow Penske truck.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:06 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Yep.....rebuilt back to stock..
I must have missed that thread, what are your plans for it?
Old 04-15-2013, 07:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
lol still gotta figure out if i want to or not. The 5th gen is ******* fun guys and it's a total attention *****. Easiest ***** getter down here.

on side note, adam im lifting ago bro. come at me.
I started seriously hitting the gym up and dieting again. I'm hoping to get down to 15% BFat

Deploying will help.

I just saw the photos and footage from boston. ****** terrorist ********
Old 04-15-2013, 07:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

whats the background on that pic?
Old 04-15-2013, 07:06 PM
10 Second Club

got my 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 soft points!
Old 04-15-2013, 08:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 448 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
I must have missed that thread, what are your plans for it?
Nothing....I rebuilt it back to stock. It was in pieces when I got it. I did the required changes to make it fit a f-body and that was it. With real full bolt-ons it should make well over 500whp in stock form.

Mike wants me to change the valves in it to ss ones but if I pull the heads back off of it then it may get more than that. 600whp+ n/a does have a nice ring to it....lol
Old 04-15-2013, 09:07 PM
TECH Regular

Do it 600whp na
Old 04-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
I started seriously hitting the gym up and dieting again. I'm hoping to get down to 15% BFat

Deploying will help.

I just saw the photos and footage from boston. ****** terrorist ********
Brah 15%, my friends 9%-10% and he can barely see his abs. 15% is actually considered fat these days lol im fat as **** at the moment, having an issue with my thyroid, my metabolism is slow as ****.
I want to get down to like 6-7% ill probably need roids for that though.

This is what id most likely look like at that body fat, guys same height as me and 170-180ish in this pic.

lol still gotta figure out if i want to or not. The 5th gen is ******* fun guys and it's a total attention *****. Easiest ***** getter down here.

on side note, adam im lifting ago bro. come at me.
KEEP HUSTLIN CUZZZ

eat clen and tren hard brah
Old 04-15-2013, 09:56 PM
10 Second Club

i was a chubby 193 at the beginning of winter and now i'm a lean 203ish. much happier.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:00 PM
Banned

Good stuff hammer. Your using any gear? Ive been dieing to. ALL of my buddys are on it lol ***** tempting.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:12 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by adamantium
Brah 15%, my friends 9%-10% and he can barely see his abs. 15% is actually considered fat these days lol im fat as **** at the moment, having an issue with my thyroid, my metabolism is slow as ****.
I want to get down to like 6-7% ill probably need roids for that though.

This is what id most likely look like at that body fat, guys same height as me and 170-180ish in this pic.

KEEP HUSTLIN CUZZZ

eat clen and tren hard brah
I dont care about seeing my abs or anything really, just need to get rid of the beergut. I'm 240 currently and 6'3. The navy says I'm 18% bfat but their tape system is way off, they just go off neck and abdomen; they don't take into account the fact that I have a big chest and big legs so I may be less than they say. I could stand to lose about 10 lbs of fat and I'd be good to go.

****, 9-10% I haven't seen in years since I was in the army and probably wont again. I like to eat too much. I got the same metabolism problem, seems like since I hit 30 its harder and harder to keep weight off. I've never used any roids, I have the fram to get humongous and probably could very easily but don't want to juice
Old 04-15-2013, 10:17 PM
10 Second Club

Good stuff hammer. Your using any gear? Ive been dieing to. ALL of my buddys are on it lol ***** tempting.
nope. i like drinking too much to take it. i do have 2 bottles of M1T but i never tried it.

someday if i quit drinking maybe. but i'm fortunate to have good genetics so i really don't need it.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
I dont care about seeing my abs or anything really, just need to get rid of the beergut. I'm 240 currently and 6'3. The navy says I'm 18% bfat but their tape system is way off, they just go off neck and abdomen; they don't take into account the fact that I have a big chest and big legs so I may be less than they say. I could stand to lose about 10 lbs of fat and I'd be good to go.

****, 9-10% I haven't seen in years since I was in the army and probably wont again. I like to eat too much. I got the same metabolism problem, seems like since I hit 30 its harder and harder to keep weight off. I've never used any roids, I have the fram to get humongous and probably could very easily but don't want to juice

Yeah im about to be 23 though lol, i ruined my metabolism from going from 276-280ish to around 195-200ish. I basically starved myself and under ate because i listened to people who have no idea what there doing.

So basically ATM i could only lose weight on like the amount of calories a 130lb woman would lose weight on. Ive been eating that way for like 3 or so years. So its destroyed my metabolism.

Lately ive been reverse dieting and its helping but it takes a while to fix that, or use T3 or T4 medicine.

Honestly weight is irrelevant when it comes to lifting its about how you look. A natural person will gain 10lbs-15ish lbs of lean muscle a year depending on your genetics sometimes even less, if you don't know wtf your doing. Its a pain in the ***. That guy i posted above has been training for 13-14 years natural, thats pretty much the natural limit.

Anyone who says "BRO i put on 50 lbs of lean muscle in a year all natural" or something like that is full of ****. Even pros don't talk about it cause they'll lose there sponsors.

Originally Posted by big hammer
nope. i like drinking too much to take it. i do have 2 bottles of M1T but i never tried it.

someday if i quit drinking maybe. but i'm fortunate to have good genetics so i really don't need it.
Never heard of that but i just googled it apparently its a prohormone those are hit or miss. Yeah natty is the best, my friends who juice always go up and down and up and down when there oon and off that ****.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:27 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah im about to be 23 though lol, i ruined my metabolism from going from 276-280ish to around 195-200ish. I basically starved myself and under ate because i listened to people who have no idea what there doing.

So basically ATM i could only lose weight on like the amount of calories a 130lb woman would lose weight on. Ive been eating that way for like 3 or so years. So its destroyed my metabolism.

Lately ive been reverse dieting and its helping but it takes a while to fix that, or use T3 or T4 medicine.

Honestly weight is irrelevant when it comes to lifting its about how you look. A natural person will gain 10lbs-15ish lbs of lean muscle a year depending on your genetics sometimes even less, if you don't know wtf your doing. Its a pain in the ***. That guy i posted above has been training for 13-14 years natural, thats pretty much the natural limit.

Anyone who says "BRO i put on 50 lbs of lean muscle in a year all natural" or something like that is full of ****. Even pros don't talk about it cause they'll lose there sponsors.

Never heard of that but i just googled it apparently its a prohormone those are hit or miss. Yeah natty is the best, my friends who juice always go up and down and up and down when there oon and off that ****.
I have always had trouble being skinny, my metabloism is just slow in general. When I was in the military full time they forced me to run like 5-6 miles a few times a week it was easy. I run now, but not that far. I've been thinking of going a different route and doing crossfit for a while just to slim up.

Exactly, back when I was a Cop full time, there was guys I worked with that were ridiculous, one dude went from benching 225 for4 reps to 315 for 10 in like no time; claims he wasn't juicing I was like BS.

I've been training on and off for 15-16 years now, since I was 15. I still am able to gain muscle pretty easy but never more than 10 lbs in a year. I also like to drink so I don't mess with prohormones cause you will **** up your liver with that ****.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:27 PM
10 Second Club

i like natty. it's kind of a compliment in a way when people ask if i'm taking roids.

i can imagine how much weight juicers fluctuate. i can easily fluctuate 5 pounds depending on my pump!

i recall you said you are an endo. what is the proper way for an endo to lose fat?

Last edited by big hammer; 04-15-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts

Full tank of fuel even suck it

Old 04-15-2013, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

I need to get back in my swing of working out and what not.

I've always been pretty thick (even when I was skinny). Lost about 20 lbs this summer just not drinking beer so much and running every few days.

Probably put on a good 25 lbs this school year just from our house cook's carbo loading food, excessive drinking, and blackout creep feeds at 2am in the morning with minimal workouts
Old 04-15-2013, 10:38 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I need to get back in my swing of working out and what not.

I've always been pretty thick (even when I was skinny). Lost about 20 lbs this summer just not drinking beer so much and running every few days.

Probably put on a good 25 lbs this school year just from our house cook's carbo loading food, excessive drinking, and blackout creep feeds at 2am in the morning with minimal workouts
Must be nice
Old 04-15-2013, 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Must be nice
All fraternities around here have house cooks (except the small shitty ones maybe)! It is cheaper than ordering catering all of the time and more convenient than having guys fend for themselves and be selfish with the collective food. I did the math when I was VP of Finance and it was roughly $4/meal per member for our house cook to prepare meals and pay her salary. Much better than the $9/meal+ on campus meal plans
Old 04-15-2013, 11:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
600whp+ n/a does have a nice ring to it....lol
Tell me about it .

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)