Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

5.0 vs 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 08:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ilovechevy1
the Termi cobras should'nt be compared with an LS1 car because GM did'nt have an F body out in 03-04..and if they DID..they probally would have made a supercharged LS1 F body to compete with it..
i don't agree with this at all. gm was never that cool. when's the last time you saw an fbod with forced induction? 1989?
at the end of the day my car is still a camaro and the GT500 is still a freaking mustang..but the smart person has the faster car and no 600 dollar a month car payment..
wow haha you are quite delusional. like everyone else you look at the almighty $. you also need to realize that at the end of the day, the resale on his car will be 5x what yours is, basically no matter how fast it goes.

kind of like racing a zo6 and beating it, then watching him drive away. yep, he is still in a zo6 and you're in...a camaro. awesome, anyone in their right mind would want the camaro lol.

Last edited by s346k; 07-10-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
The 02 Cobra was just as fast as the 01
i want an 02 cobra. what a collectors item. it would be 1 of 0.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

yes i know not everybody buys cars for 1/4th mile times...but for those that do go buy a Z06..or a GT500 or somthing

...it wont stop me from stomping overpriced mustangs at the track...

here is what someone looking to buy a bad *** mustang should be looking for..a stock mustang GT..that they can throw 10k into and make a GT500 look like a peice of plain cheese toast...

a GT500/Z06/-V is a collectors item. a worn out stang/fbody is not.

destroying your car or a stang is just money away. all three will get into the 8's in the 1/4 more easily than you. they can afford it. and keep all luxuries.

all of us who do our own work can build a 8 second car cheaper than anyone else. the price of parts and machine work. willizm and other like him are building cars faster than all of the luxury/exotics. our cars are still worn out pony cars.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by assasinator

destroying your car or a stang is just money away. all three will get into the 8's in the 1/4 more easily than you. they can afford it. and keep all luxuries.

all of us who do our own work can build a 8 second car cheaper than anyone else. the price of parts and machine work. willizm and other like him are building cars faster than all of the luxury/exotics. our cars are still worn out pony cars.
worn out pony cars?..i think not my good man...my car is 11 years old and has low miles and looks like it did when it came from the factory new pretty much..except for the 315 wide MT drag radials and aftermarket headlights....so if you go take a brand new car and put it in storage..wait a few years and pull it out..it will still look new and drive like it did new probally and is still in essence a brand new car....look man everything in my car works and i have all the luxries you speak of....maybe you forget this is LS1 TECH!!!...some of the members on here have thier cars into the 8's with less than 10k total invested in mods and some still drive thiers everyday...and if you dont' think the GT500/ Z06 owners envy them..you are mistaken

and modding ANY car is actually money down the drain..you can go mod a NEW Zo6 and then take it to a dealership for a trade in...and they will tell you can get more by taking the mods off and returning it to stock..how many ppl sell any of thier cars for the same or more of what they have into the car total?..not that many that's for sure

maybe when you guys have beaten as many expensive sports cars as i have and you see the look on thier faces after they get beaten by a car 1/3rd thier prices ONLY then will you get where i'm coming from and what i'm meaning...you can say all day long the guy who lost in the Z06 still has a Z06 and i still have a camaro...but at the end of the day i still BEAT IT!!...and he will be awake in bed at night thinking "WTF"...and not "well i'm still cool for having a GT500 even if it is slower than that kids daily driven camaro SS"

i'm done with this thread!!..half the ppl arguing with me about GT500's have never even beaten one or they either own a 4.6L mustang..

what i'm still trying to figure out also is why in the hell there is so many damn MUSTANG OWNERS ON HERE?..this site is specificly called LS1 TECH!!...not LS1 and tiny 4.6 tech or new 5.0 tech...i think you mustang FORD loving ppl need to take your asses to a mustang Forum and stay there...i'm new to this site but have been in the racing game for a long time..and i imagined this site to be different...i doubt i will stay a memebr for long...i hear alot off ppl saying this forum has been going to ****..i'm assuming those are the GM guys getting tired of all the Ford guys on here
Old 07-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was all with you until the 'worn out pony' part.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by It'llrun
Had you been around and buying cars back then, you'd already know the pre- 03 Cobra was priced typically on par w/ the SS and you'd know the '03 came out in June of '02, well before GM ended production.

What they may have done, if they'd kept building the F-body means nothing because they didn't continue. They threw in the towel because too few people were buying their version of pony car while Mustang sales were still clipping right along.

If you REALLY knew all you think you know about the 80's-90's models, you'd shut up.

Btw, you can stop trying to insert your car at any time... It's not new and doesn't ride or feel as nice as the others in question... GT500... You're comparing YOUR CAR to that? You must be on ludes! Great, your car runs well and cost less... So? The GT500 owner doesn't care because, like the ZO6 owner, he's got what any sane man knows is the nicer, better built vehicle and the one that will still be worth thousands more than yours today, 10yrs from now... stock. You like your car and they like theirs. The difference is, they have more car than you and if you're to make yours as good overall, you'll spend a bundle more than you already have. Handling mods alone will set you back another 5k at a minimum. Getting it to perform as smoothly and ride as nicely without all the bumping around... ya just can't do it with you Camaro while still keeping up on track... at any price. Those cars are built BETTER than yours was, period. They have better dynamics and the feel and balance on track makes yours look like a Citation(before your time, but trust me it wasn't great).

The GT500 beats the standard Corvette(and GS) at nearly any turn. It costs about the same. Even the BOSS 302 LS beats the base Corvette(and apparently the GS) for less. The ZO6(my personal favorite) easily beats any of the above, but at a starting price of about 70k, it's really in a different leaque. That said, it's fit/finish is really not notably better than any other Corvette.

Umm, in 2002, the only Cobra available in America was the 2003 Cobra... Don't wanna burst your bubble, but... it more than kept up except top speed(had a limiter). It also cost just about what the top SS cost in 2002, while being a model year newer.

I think he's already posted it on LS1tech at least twice.
Im still waiting......
Old 07-10-2011, 02:17 PM
On The Tree

i'm done with this thread!!..half the ppl arguing with me about GT500's have never even beaten one or they either own a 4.6L mustang..

what i'm still trying to figure out also is why in the hell there is so many damn MUSTANG OWNERS ON HERE?..this site is specificly called LS1 TECH!!...not LS1 and tiny 4.6 tech or new 5.0 tech...i think you mustang FORD loving ppl need to take your asses to a mustang Forum and stay there...i'm new to this site but have been in the racing game for a long time..and i imagined this site to be different...i doubt i will stay a memebr for long...i hear alot off ppl saying this forum has been going to ****..i'm assuming those are the GM guys getting tired of all the Ford guys on here

Ok, because somebody doesn't own a LS1 but they are a fan of it; they shouldn't be on the site?
Should the site be for LS1 owners only? Should you have to provide proof of owning a LS1 to become a member on here?

Wouldn't that be more like a club versus a web site?
Old 07-10-2011, 02:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

i got 20k maybe TOTAL mods and all included
some of the members on here have thier cars into the 8's with less than 10k total invested in mods and some still drive thiers everyday...
So with that much invested, shouldn't you have a daily driven 8 second car that the average grandmother can drive to church every Sunday? Unless you paid an ungodly amount for your Camaro. You make it sound cheap and easy to make a car run 8's and still be daily driven. I have been drag racing for 20 years and I have yet to see an 8 second daily driver that has less than 10k in total mods.

It always comes down to three things:

1-Cheap
2-Fast
3-Reliable

You can only pick two.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Heater
Ok, because somebody doesn't own a LS1 but they are a fan of it; they shouldn't be on the site?
Should the site be for LS1 owners only? Should you have to provide proof of owning a LS1 to become a member on here?

Wouldn't that be more like a club versus a web site?
That is crazyness. I think there should be even more Mustang owners on here. It's stupid to think just because we don't have any GM cars or anything without an ls motor we shouldn't be on here. It's almost like they made this site for people with ls1 motors with the name ls1tech, but still im sure it was made for ford guys too. I just can't see why they have all the GM cars with the ls1tech title at the top of the page. Im sure they will add a mustang soon
Old 07-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Teching In

i want an 02 cobra. what a collectors item. it would be 1 of 0.
Actually it would be 1 of 100.

http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com...tionCobra.html
Old 07-10-2011, 08:04 PM
TECH Addict

As to the "prove it" comments about the BOSS LS and GT500 outperforming the base Corvette... Go look. The GT500 was plastered all over the internet with its performance at VIR, besting the base model with apparent ease and evidently beating the GS, which also beats the standard Corvette. It seemingly fell right in between the GS and ZO6. The LS has been tested in a few places and compares well even against the GT500, which is only a hair faster on track and that's debatable, considering the LS smashed the GT500 at Mazda(Lag Seca). The LS has reportedly lapped Laguna Seca in 1:39.5, which is certainly better than most cars, particularly those in production. The ZR1, with Randy Probst(from the looks) driving, ran a 135.8...

Otherwise, compare handling, etc. and the LS or GT500 stack up more than very well against a standard Corvette, each easily competing with the GS.

i was mainly trying to point out that the Cobra that was out in those production year models (98-2002) was not even faster it was ONLY EVEN with the Z28..lets not bring the SS into it because there was only a ram air hood mod..OOOOO..the Z28 did'nt need no ram air hood to run with the Cobra and the Z28 WAS CHEAPER than the cobra...maybe the SS cost the same as it but it was mostly looks upgrades..wing...17 in rims..fuctional ram air hood and thicker sway bars i believe..but NONE of that was needed to handle the cobra...
Oh, the Z/28 was cheaper... Let's remember THAT and the fact it was close on 1/4 mile ET's and then point out that the reason the SS was more is because it had upgrades, like larger wheels, ram air and thicker sway bars... Let's, at the same time, FORGET that the Cobra came standard with upgrades over the Z/28 as well, like an expensive IRS and a pricey DOHC engine, recaro seats, power everything and literally something like 2 options... Gotcha.

You're arguing that the Cobra cost more and therefore, shouldn't be pitted against the Z/28 AND that the SS shouldn't be considered either(though it WAS CERTAINLY BETTER than Z/28) because it didn't get a way better engine as an upgrade... Open your mind here.

There are reasons for these differences and they all played a role in pricing. The standard GT wasn't really more expensive(less in most cases) than the Z/28, but you wanna say that's not important, or not true. The SS, before the 2003 Cobra, was notably more expensive in many or most cases, than the Cobra, but you don't know it. Even in the 80's, shifting UP to the "serious" Z/28 was more money. The standard 305 Z/28 was slightly more expensive than the Mustang 5L and the 350 powered IROC was THOUSANDS MORE Than the 5L. I know... I bought one. I switched to the Mustang because it was 4 thousand less than the 350 IROC and it ran with the IROC where it was important to me at the time, the drag strip. Plus, for less money, I could make it crush the IROC. I knew it. I did it. I had been a huge Camaro fan until the late 80's. I still am, but I'm not blinded by the shiny "Chevy" emblem anymore, save the crossed-flags on the Corvette.

and it does'nt really matter that the 03 cobra came out in June of 02..i'm sure before the cobra was even realeased GM had already decided to stop making the F bodies and just was letting their time run out for that year...but be serious dude...the 03-04 Cobra even withs its Forged DOHC supercharged engine made only 370 RWHP while a Z28 or SS makes about 300 RWHP..GM could have more than made up for that 70HP if they had wanted and not to mention the Cobra was heavier so it could have been done with only 50 more hp..but i realize GM did'nt..and that sucks..considering a camaro Z28 with only a Lid..headers and exhasut will run identical time at the track a stock Termi Cobra would
How much MORE money was needed to match the 03 Cobra BEYOND rwhp? A few grand for an IRS? Maybe 7 grand for it? Hundreds more to match the standard interior appointments of the Cobra? A COMPLETELY rebuilt engine to match the strength of Cobra internals? Thousands more to make it perform as well the instant any Cobra owner did a tune, exhaust and pulley swap, bringing said Cobra closer to 500rwhp???

Face it, the Z/28, or any 4th gen simply was NOT a Cobra in any manner. Just to begin making the Z/28 compete in terms of serious mods, a whole new rearend would have to be installed... Not so much a need for the standard Mustang beyond 1985. They'd need axles and a chunk as opposed to a complete(and expensive) swap. $500 and you're done, vs at least double that for the 4th gen. Bottom line: The Camaro had the great LS1 engine and a great 6spd manual... Otherwise, it wasn't so great even in its day. Look how much better the new, far heavier SS is and how many changes were used to get it there. With those changes, NOW you're on par with the 03 Cobra, and better in many areas. It only added about 10k to the previous Camaro price... But oh, that Cobra sure was expensive. You MAY AS WELL say it's not right to compare the old to the new SS... You'd be right too, because the new simply spanks it, even though its heavier.

As for your COOL STORY about all those ZO6's, Terminators, GT500's, etc. you've beaten... I don't care. It's real good for you(specifically your ego) to think they are all so interested in "HOW'D HE DO THAT?" but in reality, they're merely being nice. At the end of the day, they still drive home a better overall car which will hold resale value yours hasn't seen since 2000, for years to come and in some cases, forever. They paid more because they BOUGHT MORE, period. Stay proud, sport...
Old 07-10-2011, 08:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mach Boy
Yeah, just not American versions from memory... Apparently they all sold in Australia.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v.
That is crazyness. I think there should be even more Mustang owners on here. It's stupid to think just because we don't have any GM cars or anything without an ls motor we shouldn't be on here. It's almost like they made this site for people with ls1 motors with the name ls1tech, but still im sure it was made for ford guys too. I just can't see why they have all the GM cars with the ls1tech title at the top of the page. Im sure they will add a mustang soon
i just personally think if you have a Ford or a mustang or whatever then my opinion is you should go me an active member on a mustang forum and leave this LS1/GM forum to us...if i get on here and say something like..i destroyed a GT500 today in a race or something like that ..then i expect to hear good kill on that over priced mustang...not somthing along the lines of well...you still drive a camaro and not a GT500..blah blah.....there is a place for everyone..and mustang nutswingers..this is not your place...hell i'm a newer memebr to this forum and already i'm thinking maybe i need to join a mustang forum cause maybe thats where all the GM guys are at..cause it seems to be vice versa here with Ford/ mustang lovers....i was just hoping this would be a place where i could come learn anything i might not knows and learn it from experienced GM owners with LS1's..LS3's or something of the like...i dont' want anybody who has a 4.6 under thier hood giving me advice lol

these are all jusr my opinions and i know you mujstang ppl think us LS1 owners are awesome lol...i guess if you like us that much..then maybe it cant' hurt to hang out so we can teach you guys about engines that have BALLZ lol
Old 07-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Banned

As to the "prove it" comments about the BOSS LS and GT500 outperforming the base Corvette... Go look. The GT500 was plastered all over the internet with its performance at VIR, besting the base model with apparent ease and evidently beating the GS, which also beats the standard Corvette. It seemingly fell right in between the GS and ZO6. The LS has been tested in a few places and compares well even against the GT500, which is only a hair faster on track and that's debatable, considering the LS smashed the GT500 at Mazda(Lag Seca). The LS has reportedly lapped Laguna Seca in 1:39.5, which is certainly better than most cars, particularly those in production. The ZR1, with Randy Probst(from the looks) driving, ran a 135.8...

Otherwise, compare handling, etc. and the LS or GT500 stack up more than very well against a standard Corvette, each easily competing with the GS.

Oh, the Z/28 was cheaper... Let's remember THAT and the fact it was close on 1/4 mile ET's and then point out that the reason the SS was more is because it had upgrades, like larger wheels, ram air and thicker sway bars... Let's, at the same time, FORGET that the Cobra came standard with upgrades over the Z/28 as well, like an expensive IRS and a pricey DOHC engine, recaro seats, power everything and literally something like 2 options... Gotcha.

You're arguing that the Cobra cost more and therefore, shouldn't be pitted against the Z/28 AND that the SS shouldn't be considered either(though it WAS CERTAINLY BETTER than Z/28) because it didn't get a way better engine as an upgrade... Open your mind here.

There are reasons for these differences and they all played a role in pricing. The standard GT wasn't really more expensive(less in most cases) than the Z/28, but you wanna say that's not important, or not true. The SS, before the 2003 Cobra, was notably more expensive in many or most cases, than the Cobra, but you don't know it. Even in the 80's, shifting UP to the "serious" Z/28 was more money. The standard 305 Z/28 was slightly more expensive than the Mustang 5L and the 350 powered IROC was THOUSANDS MORE Than the 5L. I know... I bought one. I switched to the Mustang because it was 4 thousand less than the 350 IROC and it ran with the IROC where it was important to me at the time, the drag strip. Plus, for less money, I could make it crush the IROC. I knew it. I did it. I had been a huge Camaro fan until the late 80's. I still am, but I'm not blinded by the shiny "Chevy" emblem anymore, save the crossed-flags on the Corvette.

How much MORE money was needed to match the 03 Cobra BEYOND rwhp? A few grand for an IRS? Maybe 7 grand for it? Hundreds more to match the standard interior appointments of the Cobra? A COMPLETELY rebuilt engine to match the strength of Cobra internals? Thousands more to make it perform as well the instant any Cobra owner did a tune, exhaust and pulley swap, bringing said Cobra closer to 500rwhp???

Face it, the Z/28, or any 4th gen simply was NOT a Cobra in any manner. Just to begin making the Z/28 compete in terms of serious mods, a whole new rearend would have to be installed... Not so much a need for the standard Mustang beyond 1985. They'd need axles and a chunk as opposed to a complete(and expensive) swap. $500 and you're done, vs at least double that for the 4th gen. Bottom line: The Camaro had the great LS1 engine and a great 6spd manual... Otherwise, it wasn't so great even in its day. Look how much better the new, far heavier SS is and how many changes were used to get it there. With those changes, NOW you're on par with the 03 Cobra, and better in many areas. It only added about 10k to the previous Camaro price... But oh, that Cobra sure was expensive. You MAY AS WELL say it's not right to compare the old to the new SS... You'd be right too, because the new simply spanks it, even though its heavier.

As for your COOL STORY about all those ZO6's, Terminators, GT500's, etc. you've beaten... I don't care. It's real good for you(specifically your ego) to think they are all so interested in "HOW'D HE DO THAT?" but in reality, they're merely being nice. At the end of the day, they still drive home a better overall car which will hold resale value yours hasn't seen since 2000, for years to come and in some cases, forever. They paid more because they BOUGHT MORE, period. Stay proud, sport...
i'm litterally just tired of this thread now...i know what my car does and how fast it is for how much of it's total cost i have into it...i STILL think it's better than a GT500 all day long and there is nothing you guys can say to make me think different...movey VS performnace!!...thats my thinking..the GT500 has alot of nice things but it cost ALOT..mine also has ALOT of nice things and cost WAAAAAY less....

and you can also say that you think all those ppl with the expensive cars i beat were being nice when they told me that or said it just to make me feel better...yeah sure..i bet thats what it was...go spend 50-70k on a car you bought because you wanted to look cool at the track and go fast...you wont' be looking nearly as cool or going nearly as fast as you think when i pull your expensive car atleast 3 car lenghts or more....kinda like how a Ford GT driver would feel racing a ZR1..there is a HUGE price difference between them..but if they race and the ZR1 owner wins ( and he probally will) then the GT owners will feel like a dumbass for spending 2x the ammount of money instead of takeing the extra money and buying a nice house with it

if you went and spent all that money on a fast car and get beaten by another fast car that cost waaaaaay less...then you lost the game ..plain and simple...these are more my opinions still rather than facts... i know not everyone thinks like me..but alot of ppl still do...

good day to you guys and enjoy your 4.6L stangs...may God help them when racing an LT1 or LS1
Old 07-10-2011, 08:41 PM
TECH Addict

i just personally think if you have a Ford or a mustang or whatever then my opinion is you should go me an active member on a mustang forum and leave this LS1/GM forum to us..
Sadly, nobody REALLY cares what you think here.

there is a place for everyone..and mustang nutswingers..this is not your place...
QUICK! Tell the ADMINISTRATOR!!! He'll SURELY agree with you and send all the Mustang guys packin'...

hell i'm a newer memebr to this forum and already i'm thinking maybe i need to join a mustang forum cause maybe thats where all the GM guys are at..cause it seems to be vice versa here with Ford/ mustang lovers....
Go do it.

i was just hoping this would be a place where i could come learn anything i might not knows and learn it from experienced GM owners with LS1's..LS3's or something of the like...i dont' want anybody who has a 4.6 under thier hood giving me advice lol
When your car can outrun all the 4.6 powered cars, they'll stop offeing advice. Alas, that will simply NEVER happen! Not with an LS1 under your hood, anyway.

What you clearly miss here is, you'll never be on par with the competition if you cannot understand their angle. You're NOT there yet. No, it doesn't matter if your car already runs 11's. Mine did that in 1997 and I can still learn from others.

these are all jusr my opinions and i know you mujstang ppl think us LS1 owners are awesome lol...i guess if you like us that much..then maybe it cant' hurt to hang out so we can teach you guys about engines that have BALLZ lol
Opinions are like belly buttons. As for teaching others about engines with "ballz," perhaps you need to be reminded... Your car isn't yet closer than about FIVE SECONDS BEHIND the quickest door slammin' Fords... EVEN with 4.6L engines. So much for all those "ballz" you've got...

Lest you didn't know, the worlds quickest LS(LQ actually) 4th gen isn't as quick as the top 5 quickest Mustangs. Odd, considering the Mustangs lack "ballz" and all...

That "quickest" as far as I've seen, isn't AS QUICK as the quickest Mustang(with 351W power) was in 2001... just 10 short yrs ago... Okay, I've slapped enough peepees for now. DEAL WITH IT!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:07 PM
TECH Addict

i'm litterally just tired of this thread now...i know what my car does and how fast it is for how much of it's total cost i have into it...i STILL think it's better than a GT500 all day long and there is nothing you guys can say to make me think different...movey VS performnace!!...thats my thinking..the GT500 has alot of nice things but it cost ALOT..mine also has ALOT of nice things and cost WAAAAAY less....
If you HAD the money to buy one, you'd know how they feel. It's not about changing you. It's about being satisfied with their choices and believe it, they ARE.

and you can also say that you think all those ppl with the expensive cars i beat were being nice when they told me that or said it just to make me feel better...yeah sure..i bet thats what it was...go spend 50-70k on a car you bought because you wanted to look cool at the track and go fast...you wont' be looking nearly as cool or going nearly as fast as you think when i pull your expensive car atleast 3 car lenghts or more....kinda like how a Ford GT driver would feel racing a ZR1..there is a HUGE price difference between them..but if they race and the ZR1 owner wins ( and he probally will) then the GT owners will feel like a dumbass for spending 2x the ammount of money instead of takeing the extra money and buying a nice house with it
They're not just trying to make you feel good, or better. They're trying to be nice because most people are.

That GT owner isn't going to feel like a dummy no matter what... He's wealthy and COULD(many have) buy the ZR1 as well! The GT stickered for about $145,000, not $340,000, btw. It has 1 advantage over the ZR1... QUANTITY! It's a low production car and WILL retain value forever.

good day to you guys and enjoy your 4.6L stangs...may God help them when racing an LT1 or LS1
Go tell John Mihovetz. Surely he needs your immediate input, lest he get "schooled" by an LS1...
Old 07-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Restricted User

I looked at a bunch of stock to stock and the vettes are pulling everytime. Like I said PROVE IT bitch
Old 07-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by z99ls1
I looked at a bunch of stock to stock and the vettes are pulling everytime. Like I said PROVE IT bitch
Are you guys talking about the same kind of racing? I know It'll Run is talking about road racing.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Teching In

http://www.fastestlaps.com/tracks/laguna_seca.html

#3 ZR-1
#4 2011 Z06
#6 2012 Boss LS
#11 2012 Boss
#15 2005Corvette Z06
Old 07-10-2011, 09:51 PM
TECH Regular