Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2004 pbm GTO vs Ram air Trans am..

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 04:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackDemonSS
i swear its like two ally cats going at it. I say take it to the strip or some back road street, throw a few bills down, beat the sand out of your vaginas, and run them and put the bickering to an end!!!!!
I have nothing more to prove. If I weren't 10 states away id love to win some money. All that matters to me is that I as well as my car have the respect of the people I race with and against. I've impressed a number of people with what it can do, given the mods and the track/weather conditions.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by FlatBlackZ28
I have nothing more to prove. If I weren't 10 states away id love to win some money. All that matters to me is that I as well as my car have the respect of the people I race with and against. I've impressed a number of people with what it can do, given the mods and the track/weather conditions.
i totally respect you guys, just trying to bring a end to this lol. P.S. do you have pics of the Z28?
Old 07-22-2011, 06:03 AM
12 Second Club

i totally respect you guys, just trying to bring a end to this lol. P.S. do you have pics of the Z28?
I can get some posted. I still need to post up a recent timeslip for PBM. I've got the weekend off so I should be able to take some and get them on here. I've been a member at CZ28 for about 5 years but never post any pictures. Do I need to use Photobucket or something like that?
Old 07-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Staging Lane

i swear its like two ally cats going at it. I say take it to the strip or some back road street, throw a few bills down, beat the sand out of your vaginas, and run them and put the bickering to an end!!!!!
So is that the sand paper feelin ive been having lately??...... lmao.....I wouldnt mind running flatblackz28 for ***** n giggles but as stated he's 10 states away...

BlackDemonSS~~~~
Old 07-22-2011, 04:18 PM
12 Second Club

That 12.5 in 3500 DA will soon be in my rearview mirror. Dyno tune has been scheduled for this Monday at 9AM with Bryan Herter. Cutout will be installed before the end of the week as well.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:24 AM
TECH Resident

At PBMGTO, so your saying your bolt on GTO can take out a bolt on f body? Or your bolt on GTO can take out a stock f body? While if your saying that your minor bolt on GTO is faster then a stock f body from a roll I will agree!! Not only do you have the advantage of the jump, you also have mods. But bolt on vs bolt on I think ur crazy!I mean c'mon THERE THE SAME MOTOR!! But a f body is lighter, and prolly easier to launch!!! My god man ! I wish we could race because I went a 12.7 with a shitty 2.0 60 ft so I am sure like u I can do better!! Anyways I raced a catback cai 04 GTO when I had only a catback and beat him by 2!! So I think ur prolly did win ur race! Yes, but please shut up now! Ur car is fast but it can be beat by bolt on f bodies, ok! My car is slow , but if we raced it would be a good one!! On paper I win! But hey **** happens in the streets!!!
Old 07-23-2011, 06:34 AM
TECH Resident

Oh yeah PBMGTO go to the smackdown thread so we can finish this lil chat please ....