Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Z06 VS Gallardo

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 05:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by z99ls1
I would consider 2 of those to be exotics. I would say there are exotics and than none exotics.. Not low end exotics, that doesn't make any sense lol
I wasn't posting them to show that, keep up. There are exotics and non exotics. In both classes their are low end and high end, meaning options r and d performance rarity the list goes on, just like woth every other comparison I listed.

Just like it doesn't mean **** if YOU consider a trans am and Camero a sports car, doesn't make it any more a sports car than a civic. It is a pony car, muscle if you must.

Just because you can't comprehend it, doesnt mean it doesn't make sense.

Gallardo and ccx were the only exotics I listed, one high end one low end.. Just like everything else I listed.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ilovechevy1
i agree there...if your average American cant' afford them without having to work 3 jobs to get it..or have a job they did 6 years of college to obtain..then it's an exotic lol...i would call a ZO6 a NON exotic car and the ZR1 Exotic..there 40-50K more price tag is enough to make it a very rare car to see..where as i see a ZO6 atleast a few times a month..and a base C6..hell everyday...same with the GTR..i have yet to see one in person..so when i see one i'ma be like woah..wow..OOOooo...but then i'ma ask the owner to line them up so i can put a hurting on it. lol
So because I can't afford a c6z, its an exotic? Most average Americans can afford a 20-40k car. That would make a lot more exotics, stupid theory.
Zr1 is a bad association American sports car, same as it has always been.. It is not an exotic, it isn't in the same class.
So now its an exotic if you rarely see it? Where the tuck do you pull this from?

Just because you don't make enough money to afford a ccx doesn't mean xxxxxx doesn't. There are people that couldn't imagine living like some of us do, it would be poverty. There are people that make 2,500$ a week, then there are people that wouldn't survive with their lifestyle with that amount of money. Chances are 3 jobs wouldn't afford most exotics.
I see gtrs on a regular basis, nothing special.

I'm unsubing to this thread, first time I have ever done it. You guys reasons, theories, conclusions, are so far fetched and biased/close minded it is unreal. Thanks for the conversation.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:10 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
So because I can't afford a c6z, its an exotic? Most average Americans can afford a 20-40k car. That would make a lot more exotics, stupid theory.
Zr1 is a bad association American sports car, same as it has always been.. It is not an exotic, it isn't in the same class.
So now its an exotic if you rarely see it? Where the tuck do you pull this from?

Just because you don't make enough money to afford a ccx doesn't mean xxxxxx doesn't. There are people that couldn't imagine living like some of us do, it would be poverty. There are people that make 2,500$ a week, then there are people that wouldn't survive with their lifestyle with that amount of money. Chances are 3 jobs wouldn't afford most exotics.
I see gtrs on a regular basis, nothing special.

I'm unsubing to this thread, first time I have ever done it. You guys reasons, theories, conclusions, are so far fetched and biased/close minded it is unreal. Thanks for the conversation.
OH WELL,...honestly dude..all those cars can kiss my ***... believe I have a fast..awesome looking bad *** car that ALOT of ppl would love to own and hell even go for a ride in.( as i get asked nearly everyday to take ppl down the road in it)..i'm sure Exotics are cool and all...but the prices are outrageous...you can buy a mansion for what some of those cars cost...yeah they are cars that have it all..but other than some fine craftmanship and some sweet looking interior made of nice materials they are STILL just a car with 4 wheels, a steering wheel and an engine made out of metals...metals break down and deteriorate over time like anything else..unless these exotics where indestructable and had a liftime warranty on EVERYTHING then they are'nt worth the money ..i'm sorry but a buggati veyron is a ******* retarded car for it's pice (cool car but waay overpriced)!!...4 turbos!!!..WTF..why on God's green earth would you need 4 turbo's to make only 1000 hp and only be able to run 10's with a 16 CYL quad turbo engine!!!! ..it's honestly laughable ...i'm sure it stops on a dime and handles and rides like a million bucks but nothing with 4 wheels, unless it was Elvis Presley's car, should'nt cost 1 million or more!!...

if given a Buggati i would HONESTLY sell that sombish and use the money to buy me, and some of my family some nice houses and also buy a ZR1 and mod it to do everything the Buggati does...hell the ZR1 already run's 10's like the Veyron does..i'm sure it stops just as good and would own the buggati around the Nurburgring...only thing i would be missing is what?..4 uneeded turbos and 8 more uneeded cylinders LOL...and a nice *** interior and awesome craftamanship...ehh i think i can let those things slide and take the ZR1 and keep the money...i dont' see the logic in buying a car that cost more than maybe 150k TOPS!!...and ppl that do see the logic have way more money than brains....there is alot of old guys out there with restored old muscle cars like 69 maros and things like that..that if asked to trade evenly for an exotic...most of them would say **** OFF!!..alot of ppl dont' care about all that flashy gangster..hip hop apeal..i drive a bently bullshit...you are calling us dumb because we see logic in our cars being special to us..and the exotics being only a flashy overpriced car..wich they are..if you dont' see the logic in that..then we just wont be able to agree on anything

a GTR,ZO6, ZR1, and maybe even a Gallardo and a Ford GT are cars i consider priced well with unbeatable perfomace VS dollar cost...everything in the world revolves around $$ and what you are getting for that money...unless you are Bill gates i see no reason to be buying cars that cost dumb ammounts unless they have a rocket built into them like Batmans car...

kinda like how ppl pay over 1000 dollars for special bottles of water that have crystals made into the bottles...OOH AAHH..crystals and gems..cool...now open it up and drink it..yep STILL WATER!!...SYKE!!
Old 07-25-2011, 05:51 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this argument over the cost of the car is juvenile. If you can't afford one, who cares? Some guys out there can. Some can afford multiple exotics. Most of these guys do have more money than you or I can fathom. Does that somehow make them all flashy ******** as you are making them out to be? I've met some really cool car guys that drive these over-priced flashy gangster hip hop exotic cars. If anyone came at me with the kind of attitude you exhibit, that would make them a narrow minded d-bag.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn, my stupid video I posted turned into this.......This should be a sticky :vio lin::sucks :
Old 07-26-2011, 12:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by philsblwnz28
Damn, my stupid video I posted turned into this.......This should be a sticky :vio lin::sucks :
I blame you! lol
Old 08-09-2011, 10:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by z99ls1
It depends at how you look at it. If you were given one and had to pay insurance and maintenance on the car than I bet everyone would be asking for the z06 cuz those exotics are not cheap to keep around. Now if you were a billionare I can see where some would buy the lambo, but in that case I would probably have the Enzo Ferrari or a bugatti veyron. If I had to choose between zr1 and lambo than I choose zr1.
you don't have to be a billionair, you just have to have a diaper on your head and own a gas station.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^Bumps a two week old thread that was dead, and posts ^T^H^A^T^. Now THERE'S some ******* value!

mAd repz, yo!1
Old 08-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Staging Lane

I like how some videos was posted of non stock Lambos and other cars...

I'd take the ZR1 myself... I'm from southern Indiana and I know someone that has a ZR1 that as soon as they got it... the ZR1 was sent to Lingenfelter... Just like that Lambo 1,000rwhp+

Also the car was sent to Stoptech and had the brakes worked over..... the price for the worked over brakes... as much as some of the sport cars out there today brand new...

you can see this car here and there.. at shows and at road courses... The hood has also been modified to were you can not see inside of it

I like Corvettes myself... and if I was to ever win the lottery or have alot of money some how.. I would go the same route as the guy that I just spoke about

Quick Reply: Z06 VS Gallardo